2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I got the same letter the day before yesterday.

It really does not make sense to me.

ybyreddy said:
I got the responce on Feb 01,2007 from USCIS for the case status enquiry I made in Nov 24,2006. (Turnarround is about 2 months)

The letter dated Jan 30,2007 addressed to me states 'The procssing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required checks remain pending
If you have not recived a decision or the notice of action fro mus with in 6 months of this letter, pleae contact ...

Sandra T Bushey
Acting Center Director '.

Is that dated on jan 30,2007

Hi WhereIsMyGCUSA,

Did your letter dated on jan 30,2007. there are few more on this form got on the letter on jan 30,2007 for the eiquiry they made in OCt, Nov 2006.

See for details: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1605083#post1605083

When did you made the enquiry. I guess they sent the batch standard letter(an automated report) for all the pending case enquires.

[
QUOTE=WhereIsMyGCUSA]It really does not make sense to me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is January 30th, 2007.

What is special about this date? Batch processing?

I made my first inquiry on November 20th, 2006 and the second inquiry on January 23rd, 2007.

ybyreddy said:
Hi WhereIsMyGCUSA,

Did your letter dated on jan 30,2007. there are few more on this form got on the letter on jan 30,2007 for the eiquiry they made in OCt, Nov 2006.

See for details: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1605083#post1605083

When did you made the enquiry. I guess they sent the batch standard letter(an automated report) for all the pending case enquires.

WhereIsMyGCUSA said:

I made my first inquiry on November 20th, 2006 and the second inquiry on January 23rd, 2007.

ybyreddy said:
Hi WhereIsMyGCUSA,

I got a status report too. But I didn't check my status since last three moths ago.

it was just my guess

Hi WhereIsMyGCUSA,

Did you got both the responces(2 letters) for the enquiries that you have made on Nov,20,2006 and the recent one on 23, Jan,07 ?

It was my guess that the USCIS sent a standard letter on Jan 30, to all the people who opened an enquiry in the past.

Intrestingly RRDRAI, did not made any status enquiry and got the resonce letter !! This made me to guess that they have sent letters to every one whose processing dates are current but their caseses not yet processd!!!

Motto: May be not to call them for next 6 months!!!

WhereIsMyGCUSA said:

ybyreddy said:
Hi WhereIsMyGCUSA,

EB3 processing

My priority date for my EB3 application is April 30th,2001. I noticed a LUD in my case on Jan 4th,2007 after that there has been no activity in my case.

With USCIS processing May 8th, 2001 cases, I am wondering why there is no progress in my case. Do you guys think I must open an inquiry or is it a little early to do so.

Thanks

I got the same letter

Guys, I got the same letter as you guys got. Is there someting we can do about it ?

ybyreddy said:
I got the responce on Feb 01,2007 from USCIS for the case status enquiry I made in Nov 24,2006. (Turnarround is about 2 months)

The letter dated Jan 30,2007 addressed to me states 'The procssing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required checks remain pending
If you have not recived a decision or the notice of action fro mus with in 6 months of this letter, pleae contact ...

Sandra T Bushey
Acting Center Director '.

lawyer says

My lawyer says that USCIS specifically mentioned to them that they will not ask any agency to expedite background checks except for extenuating circumstances.

I don't know that extenuating circumstances mean. I am sure that our life turning upside down does not qualify.

FBI Security Check Inquiry Email address

Does anybody know the email address of FBI for security checking inquiry? I remember that somebody did this before and actually got a response.

Thank in advance.

I-140 Pending

Hi immi05, slkrk,

I am also in the same boat as you guys. My I-140 is pending since Jun'05. Last december i applied for extension of EAD and AP, both got approved. There were no LUDs on my I-140 since Jun'05. Last month i approached my Congressman's office and they sent a status check enquiry to USCIS. USCIS responded that it is waiting to get a copy of LC from DOL. Don't know how long that takes.

All, Is there anything we can do to expedite the process at DOL?

Thanks in advance.

I got the same information on my case, when the sentaor's office sent a status check on my case. The officer informed them that USCIS is waiting for copy of LC from DOL.

They do not have any ETA on this and I ran out of my options. I am hoping to call sentaor's office after 30 days and have them follow up on my case again.

Please keep me posted about your case status.

honeybunny said:
Hi immi05, slkrk,

I am also in the same boat as you guys. My I-140 is pending since Jun'05. Last december i applied for extension of EAD and AP, both got approved. There were no LUDs on my I-140 since Jun'05. Last month i approached my Congressman's office and they sent a status check enquiry to USCIS. USCIS responded that it is waiting to get a copy of LC from DOL. Don't know how long that takes.

All, Is there anything we can do to expedite the process at DOL?

Thanks in advance.

Vermont is procesing cases received till may 18th 2006:confused:
I haven't seen an approval for anybody who applied 485 in may 2005. What does this date mean ?

Just 485 processing dates being current is not enough, your labor priority dates needs to be current and your background checks need to complete before USCIS make a decision on your case.

The last 2 things can take ridiculous amounts of time....and I think no one can even guesstimate how long they can be....so keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be forever by the time we see an approval especially with the name check and retrogression. The Priority dates are not moving and have practically come to a standstill. So unless the dates move we will not see any approvals unless you are in the ROW category.

Thanks,
GCVaruma.

SVD - I am in a similar stituation. My PD is April 30th 2001 and RD is May,2005. My PD is current since January 2007 but no movement in my case. What could be the hold up. My last finger print was in August,2006 so I assume my background should have completed back then.

Thanks

I wish I knew what the holdup is !
I think that there has been a freeze of some kind since the last few months. I don't see any activity.

From what people say, FBI Name check is the only part that can take a long time. It is not clear how the name check is done by the FBI. If the name check does not return in 3-4 weeks, most likely they will have to do more work on it. USCIS will never ask FBI to hurry up.

SVD - I am in a similar stituation. My PD is April 30th 2001 and RD is May,2005. My PD is current since January 2007 but no movement in my case. What could be the hold up. My last finger print was in August,2006 so I assume my background should have completed back then.

Thanks

Please Help

Friends

If MY pd is current and If I file 1-140 & i-148 even if my I-140 is pending can I still get advance parole and work permit

I know I-140 can be filed on line can we also file I-485 on line as per my information we cant file I-485 on line

I heared if you file I-140 on line It will be processed in TSA rather then NSC
& Then you will also send I-485 in TSC rather then NSC . Is this correct ?

How long it takes to receive advance parole if we apply along with I-485.

Can we go to immigration office and apply Advance parole in person

Thanks