2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GC_lookin

Registered Users (C)
stuckon140 said:
I have been through this process the bottom line is as follows



Whatever the description of the labor is filed, and the supporting documents that you gave to get the original labor certified should be there with you in case of any audit. So please make sure that you retain the copy of the original labor filing set.

I am not sure when you said that you 140 has 30 components in it. Is your attorney for sure doing this. 140 is filed against a labor that has been approved for you. In that case what ever original that you filed for labor should suffice. At a later stage you may have to show your progressive experience from labor filing data to now and your salary difference in increament.

Thanks Stuckon140
 

cubiclefun

Registered Users (C)
Is anyone with 485 stuck - applied in 2005

I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

WhereIsMyGCUSA

Registered Users (C)
I-485 pending

I am in the same boat. PD: 12/2002 and I-485 ND: 09/2005.

Initiated an inquiry back in November and got nothing yet.

I got a good news though: 18 Chinese applicants filed a class suit against USCIS/FBI for the delay and their cases are cleared quickly (within a month). Those government bureaucrats get seriously only when they are sued.

Can we do the same thing? Which attorney is best at this?


cubiclefun said:
I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

sappana

Registered Users (C)
Same here too!

Waiting since June 2005 for security check, aleast that is what USCIS says.

- Sappana
EB3-Sub, PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, RFE 12/9/05, AD 03/08/2006
I-485: RD 05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, AD: ???

cubiclefun said:
I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
same here! Stuck in name. I am the primary applicant. My wife's name check got cleared last month, so she got FP Notice though. However, it appears now, that her case has been transferred to Newark for interview. My case got transferred to TSC.

I am wondering now, as to where to file for my EAD renewals. Any ideas?


cubiclefun said:
I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

SVD

Registered Users (C)
2nd inquiry

Initiated a 2nd inquiry today
EB-2
PD March 2002
485 RD: 27 Sept 2005

45 days for the first inquiry got over on dec 22nd.
I will have to wait 45 more days before I can call again.
SVD
 

JustMyKarma

Registered Users (C)
Here's another

I applied in May 2005. No update since August 2005. No end in sight.

cubiclefun said:
I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

cubiclefun

Registered Users (C)
Hi

NJRIRLabor,

How did you come to know that your name check is cleared and your wife's is not yet.

Did you contact any senetor's etc? Did you file the sueing cases against the uscis?

Are they still transfering cases from VSC to TSC, that is bad.

Thanks


njrirlabor said:
same here! Stuck in name. I am the primary applicant. My wife's name check got cleared last month, so she got FP Notice though. However, it appears now, that her case has been transferred to Newark for interview. My case got transferred to TSC.

I am wondering now, as to where to file for my EAD renewals. Any ideas?
 

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi cubiclefun:

I did not contact any senators.

here is my situation:

In Early December, I got an e-mail USCIS, that my and wife's case is being transferred to Newark for an interview. I asked my Lawyer, as to what is going on? She apparently has a contact in TSC, she knows an adjuster, who can provide her with details on my case. So, she requested her contact to pull my file from Newark to go to TSC. So, as soon as my file arrived in Newark in mid dec, my case was transferred to TSC, so she could keep better tab at my case. Then, my wife got FP in early Jan and I did not. My last FP was done in August 2005 soon after I had filed for I 485 at VSC. However, soon after my wife completed her FP last week, her case got transferred to Newark for an interview. My lawyer checked with her contact and found out that my wife's FP is clear. I am yet to hear from my lawyer as to why this interview. She is checking on it currently.

I do not think, they are transferring cases from one service center to the other, but in my case it looks like an exception as noted above.
So, this is scoop on my case. I do not know, what to do now. But it looks like, even if I do get my FP cleared, my file be transferred to newark for interview. Newark is backed up by about 7-8 months. So, in other words keep waiting or file wom later this year. Although, my lawyer keeps insisting that my case is not strong just yet, especially, as I have changed jobs and cannot prove too much hardship


Well this is the scoop on my case....

What's going on with your case?



cubiclefun said:
NJRIRLabor,

How did you come to know that your name check is cleared and your wife's is not yet.

Did you contact any senetor's etc? Did you file the sueing cases against the uscis?

Are they still transfering cases from VSC to TSC, that is bad.

Thanks
 

rrdrai

Registered Users (C)
Same here.

I am little senior. Apr-2005. Pd May 2002. No progress yet. Opened status query for 4 times. Same security check pending reply by mail and it asked me contacl after 60 days for the first 3 queries. Last month opened 4 th status query, This time same reply but ask me contact after 6 months. :( . So just waiting for the 6 months count now.



cubiclefun said:
I applied for my 485 in June 2005, now VSC says it is stuck in the security check though my priority date and processing dates are current?

Is anyone on the same boat?

where is pk_kumar, njnrilabor etc? Have you got yours approved?

Thanks
 

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
rrdrai said:
Same here.

I am little senior. Apr-2005. Pd May 2002. No progress yet. Opened status query for 4 times. Same security check pending reply by mail and it asked me contacl after 60 days for the first 3 queries. Last month opened 4 th status query, This time same reply but ask me contact after 6 months. :( . So just waiting for the 6 months count now.
Did you take an Infopass appointment to talk to someone to find out what exactly is happening with your case?? Not sure if it maybe of help but there is no harm in trying.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.
 

SVD

Registered Users (C)
Let's meet

Folks,
Can we all meet (I am in NJ) ?
1. Decide on action to be taken
2. Talk to local representatives and take our cases forward ?
Any ideas ?
-SVD
 

chicchu

Registered Users (C)
485 pending in name check

njrirlabor said:
I am game! I am in NJ as well..

Am in the same boat- 485 pending because of name check pending for security clearance(PD FEB 2001, EB2). Got this info from senator's office. They asked us to contact after March 16th . Please include me also if you guys are doing anything about this, I am not in NJ though.
 

SVD

Registered Users (C)
chicchu said:
Am in the same boat- 485 pending because of name check pending for security clearance(PD FEB 2001, EB2). Got this info from senator's office. They asked us to contact after March 16th . Please include me also if you guys are doing anything about this, I am not in NJ though.

If you are in the tri-state area, we can select a central place to meet so that you can still come.

Date: 27th January
Time: TBD
venue: TBD

Agenda:
1. Discuss our options
2. Get signatures on our application to a senator
...
need suggestions. Something concrete has to come out of this meeting (In case we really meet).
SVD
 

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
SVD said:
If you are in the tri-state area, we can select a central place to meet so that you can still come.

Date: 27th January
Time: TBD
venue: TBD

Agenda:
1. Discuss our options
2. Get signatures on our application to a senator
...
need suggestions. Something concrete has to come out of this meeting (In case we really meet).
SVD

Guys.. Just a thought.. do look at this thread :
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=237300 and see if we can follow-up on this lead. If more people joined it then it would be more economical for all of us.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.
 

chicchu

Registered Users (C)
I am in Florida. Please give me the conference number to call in so that I can participate too.
SVD said:
If you are in the tri-state area, we can select a central place to meet so that you can still come.

Date: 27th January
Time: TBD
venue: TBD

Agenda:
1. Discuss our options
2. Get signatures on our application to a senator
...
need suggestions. Something concrete has to come out of this meeting (In case we really meet).
SVD
 

sappana

Registered Users (C)
I-485 approved!

Got approval emails today! Cards have been ordered. :)
Thanks to all of you in the forum who had given me valuable
information and advice during the last couple of years.

Hope you guys get your approvals soon!

- Sappana
EB3-Sub, PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, RFE 12/9/05, AD 03/08/2006
I-485: RD 05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, AD: 01/19/2007
 
Top