2005 Concurrent filers - Discuss here

no Fp notice for me yet ( nebraska center)

i think bcos of backlog they dont send out notices till they see the case being cleared in the foreseeable future:(

other wise FP is just a waste of time ( valid for one year only)

FP notice

ok_LA said:
no Fp notice for me yet ( nebraska center)

i think bcos of backlog they dont send out notices till they see the case being cleared in the foreseeable future:(

other wise FP is just a waste of time ( valid for one year only)

Hi OK_LA,

I am not sure about that.

I believe you will be getting the biometric/FP notice soon. Many of us, including myself, who filed this September end, got the notice.
Myself and my family got it done on Nov,10th.

It might be a good idea to ask your attorney.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

hicoptimist

what was your priority date

mine was Dec 2002

if your was before mine then it would make sense if you got the fp notice

that also means that the state dept dates will be moving to your priority date within the next year

PD does not matter. dcmetro has 2003 pd and got fp notice.

I have 2001 PD and have not got the notice yet.

ok_LA said:
hicoptimist

mine was Dec 2002

that also means that the state dept dates will be moving to your priority date within the next year

WhyThisDelay is right

ok_LA said:
hicoptimist

mine was Dec 2002

Hi,

WhyThisDelay is right. I did my PERM in Sept, 05 and it got approved in 12 days. My priority date will be Sept 1st, 05

Earlier I did apply thru RIR and that was Jan 03. But due to certain circumstamces, I have to change the job and started the process all over again. Maybe I am lucky now. But again being India born, I may have to gover the FP all over again, given the backlog.

I do hope you guys get the Biometric notice soon.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

Got RFE

Finally the attorney got RFE, this for for education/work experience evaluation. I was told required documents are sent to evaluator and should here from them soon. Gurus any idea what does this evaluator do, especially with the work experience? I believe I have all required and more experience and also education requirements.

higcoptimist said:
Hi,

WhyThisDelay is right. I did my PERM in Sept, 05 and it got approved in 12 days. My priority date will be Sept 1st, 05

Earlier I did apply thru RIR and that was Jan 03. But due to certain circumstamces, I have to change the job and started the process all over again. Maybe I am lucky now. But again being India born, I may have to gover the FP all over again, given the backlog.

I do hope you guys get the Biometric notice soon.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

Try posting your question with all the relevant info in the threads created specifically for discussing 140 RFEs

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1302971#post1302971

Also try similar 140 RFE threads in other server center forums.

GL.

h1b2ndterm said:
Finally the attorney got RFE, this for for education/work experience evaluation. I was told required documents are sent to evaluator and should here from them soon. Gurus any idea what does this evaluator do, especially with the work experience? I believe I have all required and more experience and also education requirements.

Did anyone receive AP document in mail?

Has anyone received the AP document via post??

For me it approved around 11/03 and the weird message said it was sent to me. But till date I havent received it. EAD was also approved around same date and i did receie it after one week.

Anyone else in same boat?

i got mine after 15 days ( AP)

ead got there in 3 days

by the way the AP went to the lawyer and then he sent it to me

any luck on the FP notice?

Processing times posted on 12/1/05

Here is the link to NSC processing times posted on aila's website on 12/1.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739|18031

Not much forward movement. BUT the 485 processing date moved BACK one year to 4/29/04. How is this possible??? :mad:

Hello All

Hello Guys,
I am new to this form. Recently I applied I140 application at Nebraska service center.
Will you guys help me about following doubts?

1.What is LUD?
2.How can I get LUD?
3.How can I track my I140 application at Nebraska service center?

I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance to all you guys who share information in this selfish world.

Hi GC_Pain.

LUD is 'Last Update Date'. Whenever any officer works on your application, your application will get a lud.

To see lud you would have to have Lin# (aka receipt no. ) of your 140 application. Your lawyer would generally get receipt no. after 3-4 weeks. Once you have lin #, you can create account with uscis online and then see what is going on with your application including luds, approvals, rfes etc.

Account can be created at
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp;jsessionid=ddekl_bknKXf

Gc Pain said:
Hello Guys,
I am new to this form. Recently I applied I140 application at Nebraska service center.
Will you guys help me about following doubts?

1.What is LUD?
2.How can I get LUD?
3.How can I track my I140 application at Nebraska service center?

I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance to all you guys who share information in this selfish world.

Hello WhyThisDelay

You are really great. People like you helping others to make this world a better place to live. Thanks for your information.

painfulseeker

hello, all:
I am glad to find this very good place to dissuss GC appliation and share information. I have two questions and wish anyone can give me some advice.
1. My I-140 was received on Sept 26. up to now, there is no LUD. Is it normal? is there any bad-luky guy as me?
2. My I-485 was rejected because of the fee.My lawyer explained that it was the fault of USCIS officer. We sent a reply letter to USCIS recently. Does anyone have similar experience? is there any hope that my 485 can be accepted? I am feeling that the lawyer have screwed up my 485.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1) Although USCIS is past ND of 10/20/05, your's still is a borderline date. Give them a couple more weeks.
2) If the fees was correct initially, then I believe you can resend the application back to them, along with fees, explanation letter from your attorney, 140 notification and 485 rejection letter. The letter should explain why you think that it was rejected in error.
A couple of these instances happened in CSC forum and when the people re-sent the application, it was accepted. If you want, try sending PMs to people in CSC-140 forum, who experienced the same.

The CSC forum link is http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1259276#post1259276

painfulseeker said:
hello, all:
I am glad to find this very good place to dissuss GC appliation and share information. I have two questions and wish anyone can give me some advice.
1. My I-140 was received on Sept 26. up to now, there is no LUD. Is it normal? is there any bad-luky guy as me?
2. My I-485 was rejected because of the fee.My lawyer explained that it was the fault of USCIS officer. We sent a reply letter to USCIS recently. Does anyone have similar experience? is there any hope that my 485 can be accepted? I am feeling that the lawyer have screwed up my 485.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: