2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

EAD and AP approval

Our EAD and AP got approved on 11/17/04 for ND of 08/26/04.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I am on H-1B and my wife is on F-1. We got married in Feb'04. We do have Mariage certificate and photos, but nothing else. I am expecting my labor anytime.

Can you please advice on what all i may have to do for I-140 & 485? Do i need any additional documentation? Do we have to go through any other procedures?

Thanks,
KiranVahaja.

kiranvahaja said:
Guys,

I am on H-1B and my wife is on F-1. We got married in Feb'04. We do have Mariage certificate and photos, but nothing else. I am expecting my labor anytime.

Can you please advice on what all i may have to do for I-140 & 485? Do i need any additional documentation? Do we have to go through any other procedures?

Thanks,
KiranVahaja.

my 2 cents;

go to www.uscis.gov print the following forms you will get idean of what you need..

- I-485; Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-765; EAD
- I-131; Advance parole
- G-325A; Biographic Information Form both you and your wife
- G-28; Attorney Representation
- I-134; Affidavit of Support for your wife

apart from the forms you also need the followings;

- Travel history for your wife and yourself (in/out and what type of visa)
- Photos (www.travel.state.gov/passport/pptphotos/index.html)
- Medical exam
- Copy of all your H/L/F etc.. with I94
- birth certificate for yourself and your wife with full name
- Marriage certificate
- Full copy of passport for both
- Tax return & W2
- Affidavit from both parents for additional doc for the birth
- hope u both have the DL, if not atleast get the state ID which will be usefull for the identification
- Proof of valid marriage (u need atleast Three of this - Joint income tax, marriage cert, joint bank account, apart rent receipt in both names, DL or crdeit card which shows married name of wife)

Lost Ap

Guys,
I lost all my 3 original copies of my AP.My Tickets are booked for Dec 6th !!!
What do i do now ? Can i apply for a copy if so how do i do it ? Well can i apply n leave and get back using those since technically my AP was already approved ?

Let me know what to do, This sucks !!
Vish

Updated Tracker

Updated the tracker

140/485 Approved Nov 24, 2004

140/485/EAD/AP Concurrent RD - Oct 02, 2003
RFE (Employment Letter) - Oct 16, 2004
RFE Response - Nov 16, 2004
FP - May 15, 2004
EB3 (RIR) - Chicago, Illinois

Congrats skyywalkr,

I am not sure what INS is doing, are they confused? instead of taking 10/2002 file they took 10/2003 file? Lucky you...Have fun and relax yourself..

skyywalkr, Do you have dependant who will be turning to 21 years in 6 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
jkvaisnavi said:
Congrats skyywalkr,

I am not sure what INS is doing, are they confused? instead of taking 10/2002 file they took 10/2003 file? Lucky you...Have fun and relax yourself..

skyywalkr, Do you have dependant who will be turning to 21 years in 6 months?
As far as I understand there are two queues - one for 485 with 140 already adjudicated and another for concurrent adjudication. For first queue they are working on 10-12 2002, for second 09-12 2003.
And regarding your second question - I have dependant that is turning 21 (actually he is already 21) and my I-140 was approved in 7 days. So, I don't know in what queue my case is now.

Hi Guys,

Any idea as to when the Finger Printing gets updated...My I485 Mesg still says that FP notice was mailed..blah blah...blah...

I have done my Finger Printing on Nov 19 ,

sanjose:
It doesnt matter. i spoke to USCIS cs rep and they told me online updates are hit and miss. Some cases, the db agent just skips for no reason. He looked at my case based on my receipt number and said everything looks fine. So dont worry. Just call the FBI number (search forum) to see if they sent your FP results.
First of all my wife and I never had status change online that they sent a FP notice. One fine day we got the notice! Secondly after FP, my wifes status says "processing has resumed" and mine is still on "pending further review".. This is when I called USCIS and they assured me that is nothing to worry about!

Nov./03 Case

Hi, Guys,

Is anyone can help me to add me into waiting list since I dont know how to do it.
Here is my info
I-140, ND: 11/05/03
I-485, ND: 12/07/03
First FP: 06/16/04

sriram1975 said:
sanjose:
It doesnt matter. i spoke to USCIS cs rep and they told me online updates are hit and miss. Some cases, the db agent just skips for no reason. He looked at my case based on my receipt number and said everything looks fine. So dont worry. Just call the FBI number (search forum) to see if they sent your FP results.
First of all my wife and I never had status change online that they sent a FP notice. One fine day we got the notice! Secondly after FP, my wifes status says "processing has resumed" and mine is still on "pending further review".. This is when I called USCIS and they assured me that is nothing to worry about!

Thanks sriram1975, since I heard FBI is not answering phone calls regarding name check/security check status I sent an e-mail to FBI to find out the status... let's see what they reply.

Updated the XLS sheet with my Approvals

Hi,

How long does it take to actually receive the EAD card after the email notifies..Is it safe to resign from existing company before we actually get the card in hand..Please any of you Guru's inputs are valuable.

Thanks,