2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

I dont think it is advisable to leave company sponsoring GC till you get your 140 approved. AC-21 interpretation has changed and USCIS might not approve your switch before 140 is approved. You can stil take a chance but stick it out if you can. Others, pls correct me if I'm wrong.

sriram1975 said:
I dont think it is advisable to leave company sponsoring GC till you get your 140 approved. AC-21 interpretation has changed and USCIS might not approve your switch before 140 is approved. You can stil take a chance but stick it out if you can. Others, pls correct me if I'm wrong.
-----
Hi thanks for the input. Sorry I did not give aompletre details.

Here's my case.

I am working with a company x. Company Y sponsed my GC on future Employment basis. So, having said this, my questions was can I leave the existing company and join the new Company who sponsered my GC on future employment basis or wait till I actually get the EAD in hand.

In that case you can join company Y. If you can, try to join Company Y in H1. Spending the extra money is worth it coz if for any reason your 140 is denied and you have to appeal, it (H1) will ensure that you dont have to stop work and wait till the case is re-opened again.
Bue yeah, nothing shold stop you from joining company Y.

atulh said:
-----
Hi thanks for the input. Sorry I did not give aompletre details.

Here's my case.

I am working with a company x. Company Y sponsed my GC on future Employment basis. So, having said this, my questions was can I leave the existing company and join the new Company who sponsered my GC on future employment basis or wait till I actually get the EAD in hand.

sriram1975 said:
In that case you can join company Y. If you can, try to join Company Y in H1. Spending the extra money is worth it coz if for any reason your 140 is denied and you have to appeal, it (H1) will ensure that you dont have to stop work and wait till the case is re-opened again.
Bue yeah, nothing shold stop you from joining company Y.
=======

Thanks.. :rolleyes:

atulh said:
=======

Thanks.. :rolleyes:
=========

Got mail to indicate my wife's EAD has also bene approved. Also the message on all thre of us(my son, wife and myself) for Advance Parole states it has been approved and mailed .

Ability To Pay

Hi Guys,

We hear scary stories of the RFE being issued to ensure the company's ability to pay. Are there a certain guidelines, the USCIS followstowards this?

My company employs 300+ people and has been profitable over the decades. Due to the business down turn, they incurred loss, (though not high), during the past two years. Will that prompt the RFE being issued? Are there similar situations? Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thanks in advance.

Higcoptimist

Guys Help Me

Hey Gurus
My Attorney applied my I140/485/EAD/AP on Dec 6th using a labor sub. But USCIS returned the package informing that for the labor already I140 cleared. What do I need to do now?

Help Me....

-Thirumal

Check with your employer (also attorney), it looks like they already used that Labor for someone else...

Again they are trying to use the same labor for YOU?????

sssboston :

You have not updated the correct Excel spreadsheet. You are the first person after me to update the spreadsheet and my info is missing , not that it matters to me, because only my EAD/AP approvla info is missing, but you may have dropped others information too. Can you please ensure you post the correct data.

Thanks,

Out of 70 entries in the Excel sheet only 12 folks didn't get their FP.. I am not sure why? any thoughts?

AirForce1, Nimmi, jambalakadi, jkvaisnavi, srikanthsiva, raebava, july140, shah007, pbk, defleopard22, saathvika, and gcwantsme!!

did any one get your FP date?

I140 receipt notice

My I140 receipt notice, Priority date column is empty?

why..I have used my own labour.

advance thanks

Fp Pd

Guys getting their FP notices - what PD do you have mentioned on the FP notice. Is it the date the application was received or is it the PD of the Labor Application?

How do I know whihc is the latest spread sheet?

I have been thinking of updating my details here, but havn't yet done fearing that I might accidentally delete the previous records, if I do not pick up the latest spread sheet. I wish , the spread sheet is stored in some centralized location where we could go add it instead of updating the spread sheet and uploading it everytime.