2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Hi Billtoo!

I got my AP approved on Oct 5th and on-line it says it has already been mailed to me. However I still have not received it. Have you already got yours in the mail?

Also, my online status for I-485 says:-
"On October 7, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."
For my wife it says:-
"On October 6, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."
Im just guessing that it takes longer to review application for men. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks and good luck,
RGS.

Last edited by a moderator:
NCstate,
Nothing as of yet, except for 485, sometime back saying they got the results for FP.
I got my tickets booked for Dec 28th. You think i would get my AP by then. I dont care about the EAD as for now ?

NCstate said:
Vish1348,

Last week some of the Aug 28 cases have been cleared. Now your turn .. Any thing change in your LUD ?

I'm suspecting you should get approved in this week, because they are working on cases received on or after 09/06. Let us know if you hear anything ...

But I am not sure about the AP, becuase Billtoo got his approval which was filled on 08/09(12). We never know.

Vish1348 said:
NCstate,
Nothing as of yet, except for 485, sometime back saying they got the results for FP.
I got my tickets booked for Dec 28th. You think i would get my AP by then. I dont care about the EAD as for now ?

EAD Approved

EAD Approved

Self and Spouse EAD approved

RD 08/12/04
ND 08/23/04
EAD AD 10/20/04
AP waiting

Regards

I am in the same boat. My message and my wife's message are similar to your cases. Men seem to get preferential treatment at NSC!!

RatherGetShot said:
Hi Billtoo!

I got my AP approved on Oct 5th and on-line it says it has already been mailed to me. However I still have not received it. Have you already got yours in the mail?

Also, my online status for I-485 says:-

For my wife it says:-

Im just guessing that it takes longer to review application for men. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks and good luck,
RGS.

Added my info (just registered in this forum)

EB3, WA
RD: 12/12/03
ND: 12/15/03
Got first EAD, AP in January 2004
Fingerprint May 2004
Waiting for second EAD & AP
Waiting for I-140 & I-485

:cool:

Guys,
Please do not change the title of the Excel sheet. Please use the same format as 2004.xls, so that no one will be confused.

Augustead

Hi All
Here is my case status and history

I-140/485/I-765/I-131

RD--08/02/2004
ND--08/04/2004
FP--10/15/2004 - Completed
EAD-(I-765)-09/30/2004(Approved)
I-131 - 09/29/2004 (Approved)

ATULH: Can you upload the xls file with the correct name 2004.xls. Pls dont change the file name.

WAIT A MINUTE.. I just looked at your Excel sheet. There are only 2 entries?? Pls be careful when uploading.

Last edited by a moderator:
sriram1975 said:
ATULH: Can you upload the xls file with the correct name 2004.xls. Pls dont change the file name.

WAIT A MINUTE.. I just looked at your Excel sheet. There are only 2 entries?? Pls be careful when uploading.

Hi,

I myslef was surprised when I just saw 1 entry only in the file and am sorry did not notice that when I save the file it generates the name of attachment..

Ne ways, I copied the file from rpan and added my entry as the last one.

Here's the file attahed again with the name 2004.xls.

Thanks,