2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Hello newkidhere,
I dont know from where did you post this sheet, it does not have all the latest information. It has only few updates. Please remove this sheet from this list.
Guys,
Could anyone update his/her information with our recent info sheet.

Thanks

xl Sheet

Here is the latest, which includes newKidHere.

Lets keep this thread free of any "Question Posts".

It would be helpful and concise if we have only the spreadsheet and posts regarding the spreadsheet in this thread.

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

New Arrival

I submit my 140(EB3), 485&765 concurrently in Nov 2003. The receipt date is 11/25/03. Got EAD approved in Jan and finger print done in May. Still waiting for 140 to be approved. I personally think the waiting is abnormal long for 140. So I run a sample test (sample size is about 160) and here is the result: out of 99% non-approved cases were received on 11/25/03 which including 765 (usually takes 30-60 days), 181(usually takes 60 days), 130, 131, 140 & 485. I begin to worry about what happen to all the cases received on 11/25/03. According to my knowledge, people who submitted 140 & 485 later than that date have got their cases approved. Is there anyone in the same situation as I am? Can you share some info with me?

re-adding my details to file

Added my details to the Excel sheet again.
I added my details couple of weeks back. My details are missing on the Execl Sheet. Some idiot picked up an older version and posted it again.
So called IT Geniuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, use your brain and pick up the right version before updating the sheet.

I added my details couple of weeks back. My details are missing on the Execl Sheet. Some idiot picked up an older version and posted it again.
So called IT Geniuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, use your brain and pick up the right version before updating the sheet.

abc3,
Just careful while using such a word. It happens sometimes. Dont hurt others if you are a geniuse or whatever bla bla!! No one is perfect.

Be patient

abc3 said:

Having less intelligence is no crime. Watch your language please...

Watch your language

Hi ABC3,

Please watch your language.

GCNSC2004

abc3 said:

abc123,
july140 didn't say anything wrong. looks like you know only 'a', 'b', 'c' .... don't be childish. you know only those words( that is why you are cursing on IT guys...). right? getting angry???..... it is an inmmigration community help line kind of stuff. don't fight with people over here in this way.... Learn politeness when you were in this country... and looking for green card.......

Thanks

Thanks July140..
Yes I thought something has changed for all Aug applicants..
Hmm -- it looks like nothing changed in NSC -- it was my stupid restlessness.

GOT ONLINE EAD APPROVAL
RD--08/13/2004
ND--08/24/2004
FP--10/14/2004
EAD--10/15/2004(Online Approval)

Visa Numbers

Hi guys:

There was a lot of discussion some time ago about Immigrant Visa Numbers running out early next year. As I understand, an immigrant visa number is allotted when your application is filed. When it is approved, the non-availability or availability of the visa number does not matter. Is this true? Gurus, other members-please respond.

Thanks!

Hi Gurus there

I live in NJ and working for client there. My company file LC for me from Chicago branch and got cleared. My company has HQ in Nj and branch office in Chicago. where shall I file I140/I485 (In vermont/Nebraska)? I appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance.

Your company should apply from Chicago branch to NSC

Gc Pain said:
I live in NJ and working for client there. My company file LC for me from Chicago branch and got cleared. My company has HQ in Nj and branch office in Chicago. where shall I file I140/I485 (In vermont/Nebraska)? I appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance.

Vish1348,

Last week some of the Aug 28 cases have been cleared. Now your turn .. Any thing change in your LUD ?

Vish1348 said:
NCstate,

I did my fingerprints on 9/30. The notice came to my home address thro usps on the 17th.The center was 2 mins away from my house.
My ND is the 13th of September. Not sure if my lawyer got a copy, but im sure he did. Nothing updated online yet.

Got a Q, the person there said i could get EAD there but not AP ?
True for all centers ?