2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-140 ref

Hello Gurus,

I got email on my I-140 case like

"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed...."

what could be this additional evidence....

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be Educational Evaluation most cases. Worst case Ability to Pay.
If your W2 shows Profferred wage from the Labour Date then the later may not be a Issue.

brs2004 said:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks.

One cheque for all the forms

Hello:
I recently applied for 485,765,130,325a in EB2 before September30 deadline. I sent one cheque for 725/- instead of individual cheques for each one as the lawyer suggested. But now i am little bit concerned whether it is right or wrong? i havent yet received anything and also money is not withdrawn.
Need some help whether it is okay or not?

Thanks

brs2004 said:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks.

can you share with us if you got any LUDs on your 140 before getting the RFE email. if yes, when and how many LUDs?

Thanks and good luck.

pvrchow said:
Hello:
I recently applied for 485,765,130,325a in EB2 before September30 deadline. I sent one cheque for 725/- instead of individual cheques for each one as the lawyer suggested. But now i am little bit concerned whether it is right or wrong? i havent yet received anything and also money is not withdrawn.

Thanks
Normally, the checks are separated based on application amount.
within a week, checks are deposited by USCIS.

Dates moved

Well, at least they officially are are 12/1/2004 for I-485, so finally I have a valid reason to call them and request an explanation why I'm stuck :(

-nyq

Dates Moved

ny-quant said:
Well, at least they officially are are 12/1/2004 for I-485, so finally I have a valid reason to call them and request an explanation why I'm stuck :(

-nyq

Oh its not Dec 2004. I can also call them with the same question now.
neocor

2 approvals, maybe EB2, june10 2004(after RFE)

reporting 2 I-485 approvals from june 10 2004 - RFEs were issued and responses were sent duly some time back. These are cases which I have been tracking since a while
i dont know if this is good new or plain news...fyi

jolpot said:
reporting 2 I-485 approvals from june 10 2004 - RFEs were issued and responses were sent duly some time back. These are cases which I have been tracking since a while
i dont know if this is good new or plain news...fyi

Hi jolpot,
Could you please post the dates of the 485 approvals ? is it after october 1st?

thank you

eb2 approval emails received this morning

I received both the approval emails this morning for cases 0418750075 and 0418750093

140 is Approved Finally after 9 months of wait

Hi Friends,

After waiting for 9 months my I140 is approved. After seeing the email i felt as if my 485 is approved. Atleast i have some hope now that i will get GC in near future..

Good luck to all of you..
EB1- Multinational
I140/485/AP/EAD - RD 12/21/04 and ND 01/04/05
AP , EAD AD : 03/15
I140 : 09/05/05 ( No luds until approval)
I485 : Coming soon hopefully
FP : SD 03/21 RD 4/22 , Done 4/22,
Lud 5/2 (FP Received)

ny-quant said:

-nyq
----
hi ny-quant,
did u call USCIS ?? any update ? is it good idea to call now or wait somemore time ??
looks like the dates they are moving for EB1 cases? last few months we saw that REFs or EB1s only getting approvels. not EB2/3 freshers.

actually

rajnag,

these are not my approvals.

these 2 approvals happen to fall on the same ND as my I-485

dont know what kind of case, maybe eb2 or eb1.

YES, THE APPROVALS CAME ON OCTOBER 6 2005.

So, I dont know whats the deal with these cases, presumably, USCIS is actually processing cases for which RFE responses were received...so, I guess even this is NEWS!!!

opine please

I-140 preparation

hello,
i am new to this thread so i am not sure i can ask this question here. any way i just got my labor certiried last week (still waiting for the approval packet to reach my attorney). in the mean time i have to prepare some documentation for I-140 only since i can not apply I-485. now give me a list of documents or direct me where i can get/ask. thanks for your help.

GCLabor2001 said:
can you share with us if you got any LUDs on your 140 before getting the RFE email. if yes, when and how many LUDs?

Thanks and good luck.

my employer sent my I-140 with out my notice because i was delaying to apply. I know he does not have my previous employer experinece letters those are with me.
Employer has very good financial status. I think additional information REF means they need my previous employer experince letter which matches to labor experinece.

does not matter

pvrchow said:
Hello:

Thanks

It does not matter as long as your checks are encashable.

Pending I-140/485, Jk, Joyd,lc , Please Help

My concurrently filed EB3, I-140/485 ND/PD 8/04 has been stucked in VSC,there has been no LUD or RFE for the I 140.The initial EAD's/AP's were approved within 10 days. The only LUD for 485 was for fingerprinting recieved and processing is continuing. My attorney claim she has written them about the 140 since VSC is processing 03/05 and no reply is forthcoming.She thinks they must have missed it out but confident they will approve it. Now 485 is showing 12/04. I have made personal inquiries about 140 but was always told the petitioner has to call. I called regarding the 485 was told 140 must be approved before 485. I am US trained RN, with VISASCREEN, not from retrogressed country. I have recently renewed EAD's/AP's. What can you suggest that i do now to help trigger the approval and prevent the medicals from expiring and the 50,000 Schedule A Visa's are exhausted. Your suggestions please :confused: