2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

that's a shame on vsc

VermontMA said:
Hi,

We requested status on my I-140 on Jun17th (attorny) and July 18th (My company). My company called on Aug 18 to ask about status on request, they said that "we responded to your request it will be in your post with in next week, other wise call us" but we havn't received yet. Planing to call them next week.

Can any one please upload excel sheet to see how other case status is........

Thanks

hi vermontMA

thank you so much for your reply..i can't believe waiting more than a year on 140 too...

next ..

I have a sub labor that has a priority date of dec 1999. Would that still be considered my priority date althought I appplied for 485 last year? If it is, should I expect my 485 to be approved faster now that priority dates retrogressed for many people or what should I expect. Thanks

EAD approved!

495Wait said:
I have a sub labor that has a priority date of dec 1999. Would that still be considered my priority date althought I appplied for 485 last year? If it is, should I expect my 485 to be approved faster now that priority dates retrogressed for many people or what should I expect. Thanks

If Im correct the priority date should remain the same. Your case should prob be processed soon that way.
Guys,
I have some kind of good news from my end. My EAD got approved on Friday. I applied for the same on Aug'29. They took only two weeks to process it. I wish they process 485 also that faster. :)

Can Retro effect already filed 485 Cases?

All,

Can any one who knows(please don't guess) any thing about I-485 (filed till this month end) process which may be effect once RETRO comes effect?

Please post your experience from EB3 retro.

Thanks in advance for your comments on this.

no_id said:
I am in the same boat. I already did all this, and came to know my wife's case is stuck in security check. God knows when that will get cleared. If she is not approved by Oct 1st, will she still be able to legally stay in US ?
Yes
what is her status ?
As her 485 is applied, if she loses her H1, he status will be preserved as 'Pending AOS'. She will need EAD to work and AP to travel though.
(incidently, she has an individual work history in the US i.e. she is on H1. I heard that spouse having individual work history takes more time for security check.. :( )

Timeline - applied 140/485 in Nov 04 (PD Jan 03). Got approval in Jun 05.

Please help somebody. :(

LUD on approved I140

hi Erics,
I just saw an LUD on my approved I140 , after one and half month.
FYI I replied to the 485 RFE on 15th . But there is no LUD or RFE received message change on my 485 .
Could you please tell me what is going on with my I140 and 485?
Thank You,

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved! Approved! Approved!

I couldn't believe it, but yes(!) i got the mail yesterday. Me and my spouse both approved finally after a 3 year wait. I thought I would be struck in the retrogression but thank god I am out. It has been a tiring roller coaster ride for me the last three years. Had RFI on all stages, actually two in the labor stage one from the state and the other from the regional office. But I am finally done. My gut feeling is that they are going to process out the ones that are in the pipeline before they enforce the retrogression. So if you had a RFI and working on it, or expecting an RFI after a LUD or Replied for a RFI, you should be hopeful even if it goes over the deadline. I can't imagine that they would keep the applications open until the PD to be current after processing through the application this far. I had my hope up based on this and it worked. Good luck to all you good souls waiting for your turn. Thank you everyone for all the input and making this forum one of the best. :)

crossedfingers said:
I couldn't believe it, but yes(!) i got the mail yesterday. Me and my spouse both approved finally after a 3 year wait. I thought I would be struck in the retrogression but thank god I am out. It has been a tiring roller coaster ride for me the last three years. Had RFI on all stages, actually two in the labor stage one from the state and the other from the regional office. But I am finally done. My gut feeling is that they are going to process out the ones that are in the pipeline before they enforce the retrogression. So if you had a RFI and working on it, or expecting an RFI after a LUD or Replied for a RFI, you should be hopeful even if it goes over the deadline. I can't imagine that they would keep the applications open until the PD to be current after processing through the application this far. I had my hope up based on this and it worked. Good luck to all you good souls waiting for your turn. Thank you everyone for all the input and making this forum one of the best. :)

Congrats!!!
Thats good news to know that they are doing something with appl's.
Hope is all I have.

I485 transferred to Boston office

My spouse's, child's and my I485 applications were transferred to the Boston office for an interview... I don't know how much extra time this will add to the whole process. On the bright side, we had our EAD and AP applications recently approved.

Congratulations

crossedfingers said:

Congratulations man.

I just want to know from which service center you applied. I applied from VSC and 140/EAD/AP approved waiting for 485 (RD Nov 9 2004). FP done on March 29th 2005. Updated status on April 10th 2005. After that there are no updates from the USCIS.
Don't know whats going to happen...

gcbee said:
Congratulations man.

I just want to know from which service center you applied. I applied from VSC and 140/EAD/AP approved waiting for 485 (RD Nov 9 2004). FP done on March 29th 2005. Updated status on April 10th 2005. After that there are no updates from the USCIS.
Don't know whats going to happen...

Mine is vermont too. Good luck to you.

Have to see

crossedfingers said:
Mine is vermont too. Good luck to you.
Though USCIS shows September 23rd 2004. When I called them they said they are processing Sept 29th 2004. Mine I filed on Nov 9th 2004. :(

mine was 20-AUG-2004

I am still waiting more than one year for Names chack :mad: but my lawyer called for I-140 status yeaterday and there is a LUD :confused: on mine and my wife's I-485, Can any one guess whay there is LUD with out any change in message.

Bye the way my attorny called USCIS regarding I-140 to ask like why it is still not apporved etc i am gussing ......

So I need experts advise here please ......

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:

i dont know what is happening to our case, my 140 is still pending, we did our FP in nov 2004, no update of status yet, we made an inquiry thru attorney, employer, thru congressman, nothing happening.

Eric,

congrats on your approval, you said about expedite request, what is the criteria to raise that, is there any form available, appreciate your response.

Thanks

Dissapointing call to VSC customer service

Folks,

I had a very dissapointing call with VSC customer service. After a wait of 20mins, the VSC customer service lady kindly informed me that my I-485 case is still stuck in NAME CHECK!!!!

She mentioned that this is not the FBI holding up the case but rather USCIS officials reviewing results received from FBI.

So, there is nothing I can do to get approval before Sep-30.

Really dissapointing, I have been in this country for 10yrs, and have been with same employer for 5yrs, have I-140 approved and VSC I-485 processing dates have already passed by I-485 ND.

If not for Name Check, my case would have been approved. Now, I can do nothing but wait for many years till EB-2 dates reach my PD of Oct-4, 2002.

Good luck to all of you...

ERICS Lud's after RFE

Hi EricS,
As you mentioned there is no LUD after 19th on I140 and there is three more LUD's on my 485.
Is that good sign?
Also what are my chances to get approved before October?
Thank you

jd_mass said:
Folks,

I had a very dissapointing call with VSC customer service. After a wait of 20mins, the VSC customer service lady kindly informed me that my I-485 case is still stuck in NAME CHECK!!!!

She mentioned that this is not the FBI holding up the case but rather USCIS officials reviewing results received from FBI.

So, there is nothing I can do to get approval before Sep-30.

Really dissapointing, I have been in this country for 10yrs, and have been with same employer for 5yrs, have I-140 approved and VSC I-485 processing dates have already passed by I-485 ND.

If not for Name Check, my case would have been approved. Now, I can do nothing but wait for many years till EB-2 dates reach my PD of Oct-4, 2002.

Good luck to all of you...

jd_mass,

You are not alone... see my details.... They don't really tell you where the Security check is stuck. It really SUCKS..

online tracking

Yo Eric and other experts

Any clue why one can not track 140 cases online ?

Issue is i have 140 filed in month of May and i can not track my case online. Rest of the cases i can track and see updates. any way to fix this by calling some # or by mailing to some email ?

AJ

kkprasadh,

i am in the same boat, stuck in the name check. your dates are very close to mine. don't know if it's something related to RD/ND, but I suspect there was something random that pushed people through cracks of FBI's name check process...

let's hope for the best. eventually our time will come, they can't keep cases in the name check forever as they will be flooded with curt orders...

GL.

aj_jadeja said:
Yo Eric and other experts

Any clue why one can not track 140 cases online ?

Issue is i have 140 filed in month of May and i can not track my case online. Rest of the cases i can track and see updates. any way to fix this by calling some # or by mailing to some email ?

AJ

I did not have a problem tracking my I-140. When I asked my laweyr for the receipts from the 140/485 he sent me copies of everything --
EAD, AP, 140 and 485 both for me and my wife.

I entered these numbers at the USCIS site and had no porblem tracking the status at all!

Regards,
-NYQ