2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ChalMereBhai said:
Hi Guys,
My EAD was approved on 15th of August. Status message is saying " Case is approved and we have ordered your card".

Do you know how long it will take before EAD I will receive the EAD?? Is it a week or few weeks or months ? Any one had experiience ?

Regards
CMB

These days it is taking about 2 weeks for the EAD card to be mailed after it is approved. Not sure why so much delay though.

ChalMereBhai said:
Hi Guys,
My EAD was approved on 15th of August. Status message is saying " Case is approved and we have ordered your card".

Do you know how long it will take before EAD I will receive the EAD?? Is it a week or few weeks or months ? Any one had experiience ?

Regards
CMB

These days it is taking about 2 weeks for the card to be mailed after it is approved. Not sure why so much delay though.

Help - Please

Hi Guys,
I have few questions about my EAD appln.

1.I filed under c9 category. my 485 has been pending since dec. Is this correct?

2. I mailed the applicaiton to the Chicago lock box facility ( as I live in Massachusetts and since my 485 is pending) . Now I have concerns whether this is right and whether Is hould have sent it to Vermonts Service center ? Can any one please clarify ?

3.I received the recipet notice for my application . If I have filed with the wrong center , how will it affect my application ? SHould I have to file a new application at vermont ?

Please clarify, losing sleep over the same.

Thanks
GcProcess

GCProcess2005

If your I485 is employment based and was originally filed in VSC then EAD renewal should be sent to the same service center, VSC. This was told clearly by my lawyer.

But it may be that Chicago lock box will forward your application and docs to VSC since you got a receipt.

485 Approval notice received

Hi All,

Primary 485 approval received in mail today. Also saw an update on the website saying Card has been mailed on 8/25.

Heard from our congresswoman office that derivative application is with adjudication officer and we should hear in next couple of weeks. Spoke to VSC and they said the same.

Lets see

Good luck folks

insat123 said:
GCProcess2005

If your I485 is employment based and was originally filed in VSC then EAD renewal should be sent to the same service center, VSC. This was told clearly by my lawyer.

But it may be that Chicago lock box will forward your application and docs to VSC since you got a receipt.

Thanks for your response,Sir. I talked to the rep this morning and he said I can as well send an app to the vermont center. Thats what i did this morn.

Fre

Just wondering what could an RFE be mostly about.. I got a staus update that it was sent out. Anyone has any idea? 485 Filed on Dec 11.

Hi,
Mostly requesting Copy of W2 and IRS Transcript of Your Tax Return

495Wait said:
Just wondering what could an RFE be mostly about.. I got a staus update that it was sent out. Anyone has any idea? 485 Filed on Dec 11.

Spouse 485 Approved today(8/29)

Hello All,

My journey of GC is coming to an end. Today I saw online message saying the spouse 485 is approved which is exactly a week after primary approval.

We are just waiting for the Cards to arrive in mail. We already got the primary approval in the mail.

Good luck to all,

RC

FBI Name check

Guys,

I just called the FBI National Name Check number in Washington DC and spoke to a lady enquiring about the status of my name check.

She asked me if I had already emailed them a request checking on the status of the name check. Per her it takes them about 20 weeks to respond to emails enquiring for name check status.

By that count I can expect a reply sometime in November. :rolleyes:

The number I called was 202-324-3625.

EB2/I485/I140 RD 6/17/04
FP Done 4/30/05 (Alexandria, VA)
140 AD: 02/11/05
485 LUD: 5/2/05,5/3/05,5/13/05 (FP received)

Not to discourage your but, I have sent an emai to them about 6 months back. I haven't heard anything from them. Infact I got my GC got approved last month. But i have seen postings in this same forum from people saying that they got the reply from FBI in 3-4 months time frame. Cant guess whats going on.

-Ravi

smarthi said:
Guys,

I just called the FBI National Name Check number in Washington DC and spoke to a lady enquiring about the status of my name check.

She asked me if I had already emailed them a request checking on the status of the name check. Per her it takes them about 20 weeks to respond to emails enquiring for name check status.

By that count I can expect a reply sometime in November. :rolleyes:

The number I called was 202-324-3625.

EB2/I485/I140 RD 6/17/04
FP Done 4/30/05 (Alexandria, VA)
140 AD: 02/11/05
485 LUD: 5/2/05,5/3/05,5/13/05 (FP received)

Will there be any LUD before AP approval?

Hi everyone,

If any of you guys go AP approvals from VSC recently, did you notice any LUD changes on AP before the approval?

If yes, how many times did it change, and how long did it take from the last LUD to the approval?

My AP RD is 08/03, and ND is 08/05. when I got the receipt and looked up the case, it showed LUD as 08/10. Don't know if it is for mailing the notice out, since the notice was sent out on 08/10.

Then there is another LUD on 08/26. Don't know how far I am from the approval.

Any of you have any ideas? Thank you very much!

I had LUD update as of yesterday, no change in status on AP though

flowermimi said:
Hi everyone,

If any of you guys go AP approvals from VSC recently, did you notice any LUD changes on AP before the approval?

If yes, how many times did it change, and how long did it take from the last LUD to the approval?

My AP RD is 08/03, and ND is 08/05. when I got the receipt and looked up the case, it showed LUD as 08/10. Don't know if it is for mailing the notice out, since the notice was sent out on 08/10.

Then there is another LUD on 08/26. Don't know how far I am from the approval.

Any of you have any ideas? Thank you very much!

me too LUD changes

GC4Ever said:
I had LUD update as of yesterday, no change in status on AP though
Hi,
I am also in the same boat here. My wife's and kid's AP's LUDs changed but no change in the status.

Once again LUD changed for AP

sarwarmd said:
Hi,
I am also in the same boat here. My wife's and kid's AP's LUDs changed but no change in the status.

Hi,
Once again, LUDs are changed for AP. Once on 08.30.05 and again on 08.31.05. There is a high chance that RFE is going to come ...

AP Approved

E-Filed AP for me and my spouse on July 26th. Got emails for AP approvals today. Details in signature.

I-485 approvals in Sept??

Hi Folks,

Is there any hope for a pickup in I-485 approvals in September? I guess we will find out after Labor Day weekend.

Cheers,

Journey Completed

Hello All,

I am very happy to anounce that our GC journey has come to an end.

This site is great and thankful to everyone involved in making this site a great place to be.

Good luck to all

jd_mass said:
Hi Folks,

Is there any hope for a pickup in I-485 approvals in September? I guess we will find out after Labor Day weekend.

Cheers,

I definately hope they do. It's just too much wait.

Last edited by a moderator: