2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

485 date changed

Good to hear that dates are changed.

Looks like most of the members are silently waiting. Not much activity going on at the forum.

I applied 485/140 and others applied parallely last year Nov 10th 2004. My 140/EAD/AP approved. Waiting for 485.

The date posted by USCIS for 485 cases (September 23 2004) is the Reciept date of 485 cases they are processing?

Thanks
GcBee.

Still in Namecheck

Guys,
I have just confirmed again from VSC that mine an my wife's cases are struck in Name check..She said "They have reviewed both cases a week back and they are waiting for the reply from FBI regarding name and D.O.B. verification and both the cases are together" I am not sure what does she meant by review a weekback, because I applied my 485 an year back and in EB3.
Thanks
gcva

Ead On Hold

Applied for my 2nd EAD on June 24th and still waiting. Today went to the local office for IEAD but the officer told as the EAD is on hold ...they can't issue the IEAD....don't know what to do...please through some light if some one had the similar experience.

PD:- EB3 ND:- 02/24/2004, AD:- 05/20/2004
140/485/EAD/AP-ND:- 08/23/2004
First EAD, AP-AD:-09/10/2004
140-AD:-10/23/2004
485:-
FP:- ND 02/19/2005-Philadelphia
FP:- SCH. Date:- 03/23/2005
LUD1-03/23/2005, LUD2-03/24/2005, LUD3- 03/30/2005(FP recieved)
Second EAD ND 06/24/2005 AD????

HOw to contact VSC?

Please send me phone number and options to contact VSC. I want to contact VSC as my I-140 is pending and I passed process date 8 months back

Last edited by a moderator:
VermontMA said:
Please send me phone number and options to contact VSC. I want to contact VSC as my I-140 is pending and I passed process date 8 months back
Try this
please call the USCIS national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283".

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

But, I am not sure whether they will respond to your enquiry regarding 140.Since it is your company's petition, they expect either your employer or attorney to call them.

do not contact VSC

VermontMA said:

Do not contact VSC if your 140 is pending. Historically most of the (may be all) phone inquiry cases are denied. Ask your attorney to contact.

VermontMA said:

I had the same problem. Mine was pending for 16 months though :eek:. As somebody mentioned already, you need to have your attorney or the employer contact them. They don't disclose the information to you directly. So the options are (and probably not limited to): calling the customer service center and writing a letter. You could probably even call them yourself and pretend to be your employer, if you are into spy games, I don't think they care who you are really. But, anyway, it took us two telephone calls to finally make them look at the I140 and finally approve it. I think it takes them about a few minutes to actually process the application, because my approval appeared the next day we made the second phone inquiry. THe first inquiry was completely ignored. So if there is no change after your phone call then call them again and again until they wake up. Good luck with this.

Kumar_s,
I applied my EAD renewal 100 days prior to expiration date. So i was able to get Interim EAD after 90 days of my second ead receipt date.
Meanwhile my second EAD applied at VSC is approved on the same day as my first EAD expiration date.

Backlog

assur said:
Actually, they removed dust to avoid backlog.
You are right. There were no approvals (except Eb1, EB2 with old RFEs). I tried to call VSC 3 different times today , but always there was more than 30 min wait (that means call back)

EAD Question

My 140 is not yet approved. My EAD got expired on 31-Aug-05. I do not think that 485 will get approve soon (EB2/LabSub)
I am not planning to work or use EAD. Still Do I need to appy/renew my old EAD???? Any suggestions??

Thanks For your replays

GCVA, SARWERMD and Kartoshkin --Thanks for your replay.

Also my employer told me to call them and gave all information so I decided to call I will post if I have any information to share with this fourm.

My Employer called VSC and they told they responded for our status enquiry to the company address and told us to call back if we don't recive letter in next week or so. Also she is very nice and answer all of our questions.

Thanks you all for your great support.

kumar_s said:
Applied for my 2nd EAD on June 24th and still waiting. Today went to the local office for IEAD but the officer told as the EAD is on hold ...they can't issue the IEAD....don't know what to do...please through some light if some one had the similar experience.

PD:- EB3 ND:- 02/24/2004, AD:- 05/20/2004
140/485/EAD/AP-ND:- 08/23/2004
First EAD, AP-AD:-09/10/2004
140-AD:-10/23/2004
485:-
FP:- ND 02/19/2005-Philadelphia
FP:- SCH. Date:- 03/23/2005
LUD1-03/23/2005, LUD2-03/24/2005, LUD3- 03/30/2005(FP recieved)
Second EAD ND 06/24/2005 AD????
You will have to wait for 90 days from the date when you applied your 2nd EAD to get an iEAD.
Did you, by any chance, apply your GC thru Cybersoftec NJ or ACE Technologies?

Hi

HOw do you know that they are denied cases, if we contact directly VSC.I did contacted thrice and still our 290B is pending. Because of this , is it still pending?

Customer service does not have any clue that 14o was denied, thats why i need to contcat directly to VSC, system still shows 140 pending.

Regards
karu

sarwarmd said:
Do not contact VSC if your 140 is pending. Historically most of the (may be all) phone inquiry cases are denied. Ask your attorney to contact.

140 Denied means VSC will not talk to you about 140. VSC will talk with either employer or attorney who filed 140. (because 140 is employers petition)

Ayour employer to put you in conference call when he or you call VSC to check 140 delay.

karurama said:
HOw do you know that they are denied cases, if we contact directly VSC.I did contacted thrice and still our 290B is pending. Because of this , is it still pending?

Customer service does not have any clue that 14o was denied, thats why i need to contcat directly to VSC, system still shows 140 pending.

Regards
karu

need_green_card said:
Yesterday I got emails stating that my second AP for self and spouse is approved, will get notices in mail soon.
My EAD is expiring in Dec 2005, tell me when should I apply for renewal or 2nd EAD? Thanks

assur said:
My EAD is expiring in Dec 2005, tell me when should I apply for renewal or 2nd EAD? Thanks
My EAD expires on November 30th..I have applied for extension on August 9th and it is approved today.But, as per VSC website, they are processing June 25th cases. It is safe to apply 90 days ahead of your expiry date, as in case if it not approved within that time, you can go and get an IEAD from local office.

Thanks