2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Apirl_GC said:
Gurus,

My 485 approved on july 13th and card order completed and mailed on July18th. So far i didn't received my card. ON my 485 there was a LUD on jul 28th. Then I called VSC, cus.rep told me that might be card didn't come good or photos are not good like that.

From there onwards everyday there was a lud on my 485.

So i little concerned on this.

Still My WIFE's 485 is not yet approved.

Any ideas?? Suggestions???

Thanks

USCIS knows better.

AC21 Question

Can you please advise me in the following situation:
I filed for I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 29 2005. My I-140 is approved and I haven't completed 180 days since filing of I-485. Am I eligible to switch the employers at this point? If eligible, what are the risks involved in it?
I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
SPinUS

spinus said:
Can you please advise me in the following situation:
I filed for I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 29 2005. My I-140 is approved and I haven't completed 180 days since filing of I-485. Am I eligible to switch the employers at this point? If eligible, what are the risks involved in it?
I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
SPinUS

It is not safe to do so...you can do it if you are confident that your company (the one which filed for your gc) doesn't revoke it. After 180 days it is very safe if you know the job requirement (as your's is a LC subs).

I 131 Approved

EricS said:
Yes, that is correct, but USCIS will say it was a service center mistake to approve EAD and AP. Still you can use it as one of the arguments.

Erics and all members:
Today Mine and my dependents I131 got approved.I don't know what is happening with my case. :confused:

mygc2005, when did you apply AP? Thanks!

mygc2005, when did you apply AP? I applied with RD June 21. I am still waiting! How about your EAD? Thanks!

BYXXCH said:
mygc2005, when did you apply AP? I applied with RD June 21. I am still waiting! How about your EAD? Thanks!

I applied I131 on APR 11(ND).I applied 2nd EAD on JULY 1st(ND)

Thanks,

Check the Green Cards Section, there is a thread for EAD/AP, which gives detailed instructions on filing online as well as paper based.

Gcprocess2005 said:
Guys,
Can any one of you please tell me as how to file for my ead and ap?
Thanks,

EAD and AP Renewal

Hi,

I am about to apply for my EAD and AP renewal. I am doing the paperworks myself.

Now, is it OK to send personal checks for the fees or do I have to send bank drafts.

Thanks for your help.

eagertoknow said:
Hi,

I am about to apply for my EAD and AP renewal. I am doing the paperworks myself.

Now, is it OK to send personal checks for the fees or do I have to send bank drafts.

Thanks for your help.

I always sent simple personal checks, drawn to "USCIS". Never had any problem. Last one sent 2 weeks ago for the 2nd AP, they cashed it 5 days later.

EAD Renewal Applied 76 days before I'st EAD expiry-- Please advise

I am currently on EAD status and it is valid upto Oct 15 2005.(H-1 6 years complete. did not apply for extension.)

I applied for EAD extension thru E-file on Aug 1'st (that is 76 days before my current EAD expires) and i got finger print appointment scheduled for Aug 20 2005.

I am little worried whether my second EAD approval will come before my current EAD expires ( i.e. before oct 15 2005).

Please let me know what option i have, if my second EAD does not get approved before oct 15 2005.

I was told that interim EAD can be applied only after 90 days of applying EAD form. (In my case it is only 76 days)

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks -Tigris.

Last edited by a moderator:
I131 Question..

Hi!

I have a question regarding My I131 case.
Last month i called VSC regarding my I485 case and they told me that my case "ADMINISTRATIVELY CLOSED" on 06/28/2005.Reason is there is no Immigration petition(I140) on my name.Last month my company lawyer sent all copies of previousely filed I140 and FEES.

But AUG 1st 2005 My I131 got approved which is applied on APR 11 2005
How it is possible? any ideas are greatly appriciated.officer again did the mistake..
Regards,

NYdeal said:
now a days we didnt see many gc approvels like before ? is there any reason behind that ??

All EB3 processing has been paused till OCt1st as no visa numbers are available.

BUT EB2's should be processed -- this I dont know why we dont any approvals. May be there are less number of EB2's in this forum or they might have just slowed down.

NYdeal said:
now a days we didnt see many gc approvels like before ? is there any reason behind that ??
Wait a few more/couple of days/weeks, for a stream of approvals, denials, REFs. Let them get more budget & extra allocation, they have already spent whole prior to FY-Ending in MAY.
Thats the way it works.

mygc2005 said:
Hi!

I have a question regarding My I131 case.
Last month i called VSC regarding my I485 case and they told me that my case "ADMINISTRATIVELY CLOSED" on 06/28/2005.Reason is there is no Immigration petition(I140) on my name.Last month my company lawyer sent all copies of previousely filed I140 and FEES.

But AUG 1st 2005 My I131 got approved which is applied on APR 11 2005
How it is possible? any ideas are greatly appriciated.officer again did the mistake..
Regards,
To me, it looks like that USCIS got all the copies in your lawyers mail and matched it up with your file. 131 approval is a good sign. To make sure, call USCIS and ask what is the status of 485 now. You may need to talk to someone in VSC.
Just my opinion.

EricS said:
To me, it looks like that USCIS got all the copies in your lawyers mail and matched it up with your file. 131 approval is a good sign. To make sure, call USCIS and ask what is the status of 485 now. You may need to talk to someone in VSC.
Just my opinion.

Thanks a lot Erics for your reply and support
But i did not see any LUD on my I485 application Erics.

NYdeal said:
There are more cases of older priority dates but with RD after Aug 2004. So
watch out for VISA bulletin for Sept which would announce retrogression
of EB2. My assessment is that the approvals for eb2 would start after sep 1st.

Kantha

Me and my spouse gave our FP yesterday. usually there should be an LUD change on 485....but till now i dont see any change on LUD....is this a matter of concern

your response will be appreciated.

thanks

No update since 140/485 concurrent filing in April, 2005 ?????

Has anybody had a similar experience ??

I had filed for 140/485 concurrently on 4/27/05 and the receipt date is 5/6/2005. I have NOT got any LUD/update on my applications till date and have not received a fingerprinting notice. Will appreciate if somebody can explain this situtation or has similar experiences that he can share !!!!

Thanks