2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

IRS provides certified transcripts of your tax returns when requested free of charge. You can order them by calling them over the phone. The system is automated.

Your RFE will contain detail description of what documents are neede and for which period. Dont worry too much about it. Let your lawyer take care of things. But keep yourself informed about what is going on. Post your RFE details in this forum so that any of us can give you some useful tips.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

it_pro77 said:
Hi ravikanth_b ,
Based on your recent reply to crossedfingers,
What are IRS transcripts???

My current 485 case status says as below:
"On July 19, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.
If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date,
please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Is there a cause of concern ?? if yes, should i ask my attorney who filed
my 485 to respond to such a request or should i handle myself?

Are these w-2 and tax returns for all years or just the years one worked
for one's present employers who filed GC?

I really appreciate your help and info on this.
Thank you very much...

one of your previous response to crossfingers:
"One of the requested item for my RFE was w-2's and tax returns. I have submited copies of tax returns i got from HR block. I got 485 approved without any problem. But I think it is better you also send IRS transcripts. It will not take more than a week to get that thru mail."

Kewl,
Any update from "Senate Judiciary hearing" regarding immigrant visas and increase number process.
If you have some info please share with us.
Thx

kewl said:
Guys,

Senate Judiciary hearing for comprehensive immigration reform (which includes to recapture of unused immigrant visas and increase number of yearly immigrant visas to 290,000 - that can potentially solve visa retrogression issue) is scheduled on Tuesday, Jul. 26, 2005 9:30 a.m.

So come on guys...please..please send emails / letters / fax / make phone calls to your senators as well as senate judiciary members. Our goal is to hit our message to them by Monday. Everyone's effort counts!

Here is the link where you will find contact info of your senators and other committee members:

http://immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1202739&postcount=183

Please modify the letter according to your situation.

it_pro77 said:
Hi ravikanth_b ,

"On July 19, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

Thank you very much...

"One of the requested item for my RFE was w-2's and tax returns. I have submited copies of tax returns i got from HR block. I got 485 approved without any problem. But I think it is better you also send IRS transcripts. It will not take more than a week to get that thru mail."
This message looks like their response for your query.
rrml

sanbaj said:
My wife and I are ready to apply for our I-485 application, our birth certificates are ready as does all the other required papers. In the birth certificates (for both of us), it shows on the only the first name with our respective parents' name (full name).

My lawyer says that their may be an RFE on that at later stage and wants us to get "Non-availability of birth affidavit". I have two questions:

1) Does anybody has experienced this before? If yes, then, please share. IS just the first name on the birth certificate an issue with CIS?
2) If I have to get this "affidavit', where and how do I get it?

I would really appreciate your responses on the issue.

Thanks !
This is a standard affidavit can be signed by your parents on a judicial stamp paper.
rrml

can we go india come back while I-140 hold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your advise really help full , can any one suggest me what is the adverse effect if we travel india while 140 and 485 pending .

Thanks

ravi_140 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your advise really help full , can any one suggest me what is the adverse effect if we travel india while 140 and 485 pending .

Thanks

I dont see any issues in traveling when it is pending. I just did travel to India and my 140 was approved when I was away.

EB3 - Any LUD changes since july 1st?

Fellow EB3-ers...

Any LUD changes for any of y'all since July 1, 2005 that might indicate the completion of name checks ? (none for me, btw)

I'm really hoping that all preliminary work will be finished in time for Oct 1, 05..

DesiInDC said:
Fellow EB3-ers...

Any LUD changes for any of y'all since July 1, 2005 that might indicate the completion of name checks ? (none for me, btw)

I'm really hoping that all preliminary work will be finished in time for Oct 1, 05..

I saw one LUD on 7/19. Nothing after that

DesiInDC said:
Fellow EB3-ers...

Same here. I saw an LUD on 7/19 for my 485 and I'm under EB3.

it Pro,
I had same status change after calling VSC for change of address.

it_pro77 said:
Hi ravikanth_b ,

Thank you very much...

lud changes on 485

DesiInDC said:
Fellow EB3-ers...

I had my LUD chages on 7.12.05. Please look at my signature and my wife's 485 application ND and RD dates.
Another thing is that I had my address change on 7.15.05. I am wondering whether any body can confirm that any of 485 LUD dates are related to my name check!

Hi all,
I just want to share that my I-140 finally got approved after almost 18 months :eek: of pending. If I'm EB3 then I guess I won't see the i485 approval until the nest fiscal year because of the retrogression. Anyway it took two status inqueries to finally make them look at the application. So this is a good news. Good luck to all and congrats to those who received approvals as well.

Sergei.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know why ?

I have applied for EAD and AP for me and my wife on 20 june. I have received
the AP approval for me and my wife Today (29th). I see that LUD changed for EAD's also but not message change or approval!!!!! Is it normal when they approve the AP they touch EAD also ??? Are they working on EAD ?? Is this happen with any one ? Please let me know what you think.

ChalMereBhai said:
I have applied for EAD and AP for me and my wife on 20 june. I have received
the AP approval for me and my wife Today (29th). I see that LUD changed for EAD's also but not message change or approval!!!!! Is it normal when they approve the AP they touch EAD also ??? Are they working on EAD ?? Is this happen with any one ? Please let me know what you think.

Its two diff applications, so will not be handled at the the same time. No link to each other. Usually it is apporved around the same time BUT is not true all the time.
As there was a LUd on the EAD, it will probably come by next week.

Don't read much in LUD for EAD or AP.

About LUD for EAD and AP: me and my wife applied for EAD and AP in April 2004. We received everything, but for two of them (namely my AP and my wife's EAD) LUD is still at Receipt Date. Nothing ever appeared about approvals, and yet we have them for almost a year. So not having LUD "approved" doesn't mean it is not in the mail already. :)

Correction. for ChalMereBhai

No, my bad. Actually, as I checked carefully, the message did not change (it still says "...application was received..."). But LUD dates truly reflect dates EADs and APs were approved and sent. Thus "ashhegde" is right: if you have new LUD for EAD or AP without message change - it still means it is in the mail. Sorry for initial misleading.

ItWasInApril said:
No, my bad. Actually, as I checked carefully, the message did not change (it still says "...application was received..."). But LUD dates truly reflect dates EADs and APs were approved and sent. Thus "ashhegde" is right: if you have new LUD for EAD or AP without message change - it still means it is in the mail. Sorry for initial misleading.

Touch wood -- I have never seen the problem of wrong message during my LUD's. Atleast that is the only part which has gone smoothly in the process.

But you can see here that a lot have had this problem. If there is a LUD then be happy that atleast something is happening -- when there is NO LUD that is where the real jittery starts.

Card Didn't Recevied

Gurus,

My 485 approved on july 13th and card order completed and mailed on July18th. So far i didn't received my card. ON my 485 there was a LUD on jul 28th. Then I called VSC, cus.rep told me that might be card didn't come good or photos are not good like that.

From there onwards everyday there was a lud on my 485.

So i little concerned on this.

Still My WIFE's 485 is not yet approved.

Any ideas?? Suggestions???

Thanks