2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi all - After a long and a painful journey with a painful employer, today my 485 along with my spouse, got approved. Feel more relieved and the stress just seem to vanish. Hope everyone awaiting will feel so.

The message changed to

"This case has been approved. On June 14, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Don't know whether i have to take an Info Pass and get the PP stamped or the card will be mailed ( I have done a FP with code 3)

For the folks who had a RFE and replied it, hang in there. Your GC should be like 3-5 weeks from the date of RFE recived as I have studied the pattern and proved in my case.

Thanks
Congratulations. enjoy ur freedom

LUD after sending RFE on 485

Hello Folks,

Mine is Sch. A case. USCIS recvd. the RFE reply on 6/14/05 and today I see a LUD for applicant with no message change. But the depedent LUD is same as that of FP received blah.. blah... And there is no change for it at all.

Is there anything to worry?

Good luck to everyone

My I485 approved

Hey Guys,

Like to Inform you and share my happiness with you all that my I485 has been approved and also all my dependents got approved . we even got card processed and mailed emails within a span of two hours.

Mine is EB2 and PD was Feb 2002. FP was done April 12th 2005. ND for I485 is 14th Sep'2004.

There were no LUD changes at all in my case after FP received LUD. Any way its all GOD grace on me helped to come out of this Process.

Wish all of you a happy news at the earliest and I Pray to GOD in that way.

Have faith... we all have happy end.

Cheers :)

anchala said:
Hey Guys,

Like to Inform you and share my happiness with you all that my I485 has been approved and also all my dependents got approved . we even got card processed and mailed emails within a span of two hours.

Mine is EB2 and PD was Feb 2002. FP was done April 12th 2005. ND for I485 is 14th Sep'2004.

There were no LUD changes at all in my case after FP received LUD. Any way its all GOD grace on me helped to come out of this Process.

Wish all of you a happy news at the earliest and I Pray to GOD in that way.

Have faith... we all have happy end.

Cheers :)

Let me be the first to wish - Hearty congratulations to you and your family :)

AP Approved...

My AP got approved yesterday too.
I-140 RFE: 02/15/05, ATP Resp: 03/15
I-140 AD: 04/06/05
FP Sch. Date: 03/25/05, Done: 03/25/05
I-485 LUD:05/13/05 (latest)
AP RD: 04/25/05, AD: 06/15/05

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello Folks,

Mine is Sch. A case. USCIS recvd. the RFE reply on 6/14/05 and today I see a LUD for applicant with no message change. But the depedent LUD is same as that of FP received blah.. blah... And there is no change for it at all.

Is there anything to worry?

Good luck to everyone
Hey rrcreddy4,

I also see a LUD on my case. Hopefully something positive is happening.

RFE on I485 for self and spouse

RFE was issued on our (myself & spouse's) I485 on 06/14/2005. We didn't have time to get medical done at the time of filling application , so we were expecting the RFE for medical. Will post the details when I get it.

Thanks!.

Last edited by a moderator:
485 Approved

Friends,

I am a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to share good news.
Today mine and my spouse's I-485 got approved.
I got the magical emails today 06/16/2005 morning.

Under is my case details.

EB3 - Labor NJ PD 23rd Jan 2002
140/485 - ND 9th Sept 2004
140 AD 3rd Dec 2004 :)
FP Completed on 04/07/2005
LUD1 04/18 Finger Print Received
LUD2 05/02 No Message Change
485 AD 06/16/2005 :)

RFE received and updated the same day

ziv711 said:
Hey rrcreddy4,

I also see a LUD on my case. Hopefully something positive is happening.

My RFE response was received and updated in the website the same day (6/15/05)

VSC - Oblivious to new development

I managed to speak with a nice lady at the VSC who told me that my spouse's and my applications are presetly awaiting results of our name check. She was completely oblivious to the fact that EB3 immigrant visas would not be available from July thru October. Well, guess all I can do is wait with bated breath and check the online status 13,234 times a day and hope that stuff happens in the next 2 weeks..

------------------
EB3 Substitute labor
PD: 3/15/01
Concurrent Filing, 140/485/EAD-I/AP-1
RD: 5/7/04 ND: 5/20/04
EAD-I AD: 7/27/04
AP-I AD: 7/30/04
140 AD: 12/7/04
EAD-2 ND: 4/1/05 AD: 5/9/05; AP-2 ND: 4/1/05; AD: 5/12/05
FP Alexandria; ND: 3/6/05, Scheduled: 4/19/05, Completed: 4/20/05
485 LUD Changes; 4/20/05, 4/21/05, 4/27/05 (received/resumed)

Card mailed - (I-485 RD 03/04/05)

Card mailed

FYI – got the following e-mail today:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 16, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's
new card directly to him or her.

AP - AD 05/12/05
EAD - AD 05/13/05
I-140 - LUD 3/9/05, AD ????? (still no update)
I-485 - AD 06/13/2005
I-485 – Card Mailed 06/16/05 (never got card ordered e-mail, but who cares, right?  )
I-485 – Card received – (will update)

Interview -> Approval -> Receive Card???

Folks, I know this is not the right place to ask question, but I am also one of 2004 tracker subscriber so that I hope fellow 2004ers can help me on this one.

My wife and I had an interview with San Antonio office on Monday (our case is in VSC but we reside in Texas). This was a surprise interview since the website never changed since our FP, which was done 3/15. After about 45 minutes routine questions my case was approved and the officer said the card will be ordered, while my wife's case cannot be approved since her background check is still pending, but once that's done, everything will flow through since she has completed the interview as well, card will be ordered as well.

Here is my question:

1. How long does it take to get the card if the officer say the card will be ordered?

2. What kinda background check that my wife is pending on? Name check? How can I track it? Is there any way that I can speed up this process?

3. Now that my passport has been stamped (also my 485 passed 180 days as well), I should be able to change job right away, right? (I have EAD as well, 140 approved)

Thanks to everyone and wish everybody get your lucky sooner!

GL

I don't know about the background check, but a colleague of mine said she got her green card 3 weeks after pp stamping, but for her husband it took 6 weeks, even though they were interviewed together.

As for changing jobs, I believe it is unwise to do so immediately after getting the green card. I think it can raise a red flag especially if you are going to apply for citizenship later. Your employment history is checked at that time. The reason is, the rationale for employment-sponsored green card is that the employer wants you to work for them "permanently", and leaving them too soon after getting the card could be construed as fraud (if the immigration authorities find out). On various web forums (including here) I have seen the safe interval for job change as being 6 months to a year after getting the green card. I went to an immigration seminar where I asked an attorney about this, and he said that he would consider it absolutley safe to switch jobs only after a year had passed from the date of issual of the green card.

G L said:
Folks, I know this is not the right place to ask question, but I am also one of 2004 tracker subscriber so that I hope fellow 2004ers can help me on this one.

My wife and I had an interview with San Antonio office on Monday (our case is in VSC but we reside in Texas). This was a surprise interview since the website never changed since our FP, which was done 3/15. After about 45 minutes routine questions my case was approved and the officer said the card will be ordered, while my wife's case cannot be approved since her background check is still pending, but once that's done, everything will flow through since she has completed the interview as well, card will be ordered as well.

Here is my question:

1. How long does it take to get the card if the officer say the card will be ordered?

2. What kinda background check that my wife is pending on? Name check? How can I track it? Is there any way that I can speed up this process?

3. Now that my passport has been stamped (also my 485 passed 180 days as well), I should be able to change job right away, right? (I have EAD as well, 140 approved)

Thanks to everyone and wish everybody get your lucky sooner!

GL

FOIPA result

Today I got my FOIPA result from FBI it says, "Our central Records system files located no records at FBI Headquarters...".
Letter mail date was May 26, 2005. I recieved it today. Mail took near 3 weeks to reach me. I requested this on May 16th. The reponse from FBI office was very quick. I am still waiting for NameCheck reponse.

WGL_GC said:
Congratulations youry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting , I have the same pattern from 140/485 date. I had an LUD on 6/3 but no mesage change. It should be approved on that I hope, but I don't see any message cahge. Lets hope for approval..............
I hope you'll get it soon. What happened with your signature?

does anyone know how long it will take?

My lawer sent an inquiry about my 140(EB2) and was told that my case is witn an adjudications officer for review. Does anyone know roughly how long it will take the officer to make a decision?
Thanks