2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

485 approved

Hi all - After a long and a painful journey with a painful employer, today my 485 along with my spouse, got approved. Feel more relieved and the stress just seem to vanish. Hope everyone awaiting will feel so.

The message changed to

"This case has been approved. On June 14, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Don't know whether i have to take an Info Pass and get the PP stamped or the card will be mailed ( I have done a FP with code 3)

For the folks who had a RFE and replied it, hang in there. Your GC should be like 3-5 weeks from the date of RFE recived as I have studied the pattern and proved in my case.

Thanks

3 months since FP...

It's been more than 3 months since we completed FP. No updates beyond FP received...

Anyone in the same boat ?

need_green_card said:
My 1st EAD is going to expire on the 24th of June2005, I have not used the EAD yet as my h1 is valid till March 2006. I have applied for renewal in May and till date havent received the receipt number, dont know about approval.

Can I use my 1st EAD after 24th June?

Please let me know

Thanks

If you are on H1 you don't have ot worry about EAD. But it is always good to have both EAD(in case if you want to switch employers) and H1(if some thing goes wrong with ur GC process(hope not)). I assume you work for the same employer who sponsored H1 if so don't worry about EAD getting expired. If you work for the H1 sponsored employer I would personally advice you to extend the H1 as long as you can. It is worth even if you have to pay for it.

gc++ said:
It's been more than 3 months since we completed FP. No updates beyond FP received...

I am in the same boat. I presume my case is pending Name Check results like many others in this forum.

gc++ said:

Same as mine - issue seems to be name check - The following is the reply I recived from USCIS for my query...

The processing of your petition/ application has been delayed. All petitions/ applications received by this service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of the petition/ applications. As a result of the lack of manpower to complete the checks in a timely manner, we have no control over how long these checks will take. We have no definite indication of when they will be completed…..

congratulations GoneCrazyWithGC. Hang in for few more days, your approval notice will depict if you need to do PP stamping or card will be mailed.

majestix said:
Hello All,

I received a snail mail from USCIS about by case being transferred to local office in Boston. There was no LUD and the message still says the same. Finger print received and process started.......

Please update the spreadsheet.

Also can someone point to some threads where I can know the wait time for the interview call? or share some information as to what would be the next process? I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Majestix

Did not know that one receives a letter when the case is transferred to Local Office. Because my case status is stuck at some date and no message updates, even after I-140 approval. I-485 is not even changed since last year, and on their phone the message is "due to temporary problem............... cannot access the status of this case" for both of us.
So I was assuming that our case is transferred to local office, after your post, in doubt now about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat

gc++ said:

I am in the same boat. See the signature for details.

Labor PD: Jan 2002
140/485/765/131 ND: Aug 23 2004 /VSC/EB3
140 AD: 1 ST NOV 2004
FP : 03/01,03/02/,03/03,03/08 (FP RECEIVED), 03/25, 03/28,???

2nd EAD: RD: 06/06 (attorny the great sent my EAD renewal docs to wrong service center (sent to NSC instead of VSC).

1. Anyone know whether an applicant can file EAD renewal application from two different locations at the same time?

2. If not, can I withdraw already filed EAD renewal document from wrong location (filed in NSC instead of VSC and NSC took my money and issued receipt number also)??

Last edited by a moderator:
ead

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I work with the same employer who sponsered my GC but I want to change employer as GC process is taking forever, I may change next year in JAN, hopefully I will receive my EAD renewal before that. I guess there wont be any problem with my GC process even if i change employer.

Let me know your view.
Thanks

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
If you are on H1 you don't have ot worry about EAD. But it is always good to have both EAD(in case if you want to switch employers) and H1(if some thing goes wrong with ur GC process(hope not)). I assume you work for the same employer who sponsored H1 if so don't worry about EAD getting expired. If you work for the H1 sponsored employer I would personally advice you to extend the H1 as long as you can. It is worth even if you have to pay for it.

saffronizeddesi
Seems one guy had same problem with his 140. Check the following link.
You might send PM to the person who has this issue. Good luck.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=152678&highlight=EAD+wrong+service+center
saffronizeddesi said:
I am in the same boat. See the signature for details.

Labor PD: Jan 2002
140/485/765/131 ND: Aug 23 2004 /VSC/EB3
140 AD: 1 ST NOV 2004
FP : 03/01,03/02/,03/03,03/08 (FP RECEIVED), 03/25, 03/28,???

2nd EAD: RD: 06/06 (attorny the great sent my EAD renewal docs to wrong service center (sent to NSC instead of VSC).

1. Anyone know whether an applicant can file EAD renewal application from two different locations at the same time?

2. If not, can I withdraw already filed EAD renewal document from wrong location (filed in NSC instead of VSC and NSC took my money and issued receipt number also)??

Slave_Victim said:
I have no hope on my GC [ Eb3's will not be approved from july 1...]

Same here either. I thought I will get approval soon, but with the new info of Visa unavailability, I lost hopes.

Still 15 days to go. So hope is still there. Good luck, hope you will make it just in time.
gcva said:
Same here either. I thought I will get approval soon, but with the new info of Visa unavailability, I lost hopes.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi all - After a long and a painful journey with a painful employer, today my 485 along with my spouse, got approved. Feel more relieved and the stress just seem to vanish. Hope everyone awaiting will feel so.

The message changed to

"This case has been approved. On June 14, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Don't know whether i have to take an Info Pass and get the PP stamped or the card will be mailed ( I have done a FP with code 3)

For the folks who had a RFE and replied it, hang in there. Your GC should be like 3-5 weeks from the date of RFE recived as I have studied the pattern and proved in my case.

Thanks
hi congratulation, just curious what kind of RFE on your i485 is it medical i 693? because i got rfe for supplement A i485 on 5/5/05 thanks

congrats

Hearty congrats!!

GoneCrazyWithGC said:

The message changed to

Thanks

Updated List

New Updates:
just_approved, added new record with 485 approval - 06/06/2005
rohilr, 485 Approval - 06/06/2005
njlabor20011, 485 Approval - 05/25/2005
majestix, Transfer to Local Office - 06/14/2005
GoneCrazyWithGC, 485 Approval - 06/14/2005

Not that many updates for 2004 filers during last week. Let's hope we see more of them before this week end.