2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Response receieved by USCIS today.

Today receieved email from USCIS for 'RFE response receieved'.

RFE was about my 7th year H1b approval notice copy.

palmighty said:
Hello All,

Got emails saying a notice requesting additional information was mailed on May 27, 2005.

keeping my fingers crossed...waiting for the letter to reach my attorney.

Hi Palmighty,

Good luck to you. My attorney replied yesterday by Fedex to the 485 RFE. How long did it take for you to get the message change?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My attorney sent the reply on Tuesday.

My attorney sent the reply on Tuesday(06/07/05) Evening. I think it takes 3 days.

Good Luck to you too.

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi Palmighty,

Good luck to you. My attorney replied yesterday by Fedex to the 485 RFE. How long did it take for you to get the message change?

Thanks

I-485 Approved....

Hello All....
I have a good news to share with you guys... Our (self,wife and son's) I-485 got approved on 06/06 .... could not check the on line status for couple of days.. but today I got the approval letters in mail...

Please check my signature for other details....

This forum has been a great help at every step..... congratulations to every one who got approved and Good luck to those who are waiting.....

Hi Karurama..

What is VSC's direct contact number? Thanks,

karurama said:
OM SAIRAM.

Hi GC5,

It is better to call VSC directly instead of customer service.Even for us same thing happened.They received Sep 1st and no message change as of today.But there is a LUD in Nov.At last after enquiring couple of times with customer service rep., we received denial notice in April.And then we applied 290B.

So it is better to talk to VSC rep.and give all details.Most of the times they help by looking in your case.

Thanks
Karunakar

Advance Parole - Please help...URGENT

Immigration Gurus,

I have applied for AP 2-3 months back, but havent heard anything. I have valid H1B approval (visa stamp on passport expired) till May 2006. I am planning to go to India this month. If my AP is approved after I leave US, and if someone here mails the approved AP to me in India, can I use it to reenter US. Thanks,

Congrats... you had a long pause after FP
rohilr said:
Hello All....
I have a good news to share with you guys... Our (self,wife and son's) I-485 got approved on 06/06 .... could not check the on line status for couple of days.. but today I got the approval letters in mail...

This forum has been a great help at every step..... congratulations to every one who got approved and Good luck to those who are waiting.....

I feel its better to use your H1 visa. If your AP approved after you left US and if you use it while reenter, they might ask you lot of Qs. Its better to go for stammping in India for your new H1B and use it while coming back. Talk to your attorney on this. He/she might give you any inputs.
tankbund1 said:
Immigration Gurus,

I have applied for AP 2-3 months back, but havent heard anything. I have valid H1B approval (visa stamp on passport expired) till May 2006. I am planning to go to India this month. If my AP is approved after I leave US, and if someone here mails the approved AP to me in India, can I use it to reenter US. Thanks,

rohilr said:
Hello All....

Your case has rekindled my hopes for approval in a reasonable timeframe.

mailgc2001 said:
patnams
Is your case stuck for NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE check.....

Dont know.

I will call USCIS after the published dates change. I think an update is due anytime, last update was on May 18th.

rohilr said:
Hello All....

Congratulations Rohilr! I am very happy to see your approval.

BTW, did your online status change?

tsr1974 said:
Moved almost 1 month in 15 business days..... good work..... what do you guys think...

That's great news! No_Id, looks like you did not jinx anything this time.
As the dates move closer, it is getting very difficult to hang in there, lets all hope we don't have to :)

Congrats RohilR and everyone else who got their approvals.

Thanks Patnams

patnams said:
Your case has rekindled my hopes for approval in a reasonable timeframe.
.. I think they have now started processing the cases whoes FP was done either in March or First week of April.....