2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks desi_ma!
After reading from some related posts and your view, probably they're gonna ask employer to call instead off telling me anything.

Unity????

gc5-28 said:
Thanks desi_ma!
After reading from some related posts and your view, probably they're gonna ask employer to call instead off telling me anything.

gc5-28.. my case is also stuck like yours.. i have been asking my employer to make an inquiry to the INS regarding my case.. Hes totally refusing to do the same. I think we all should all share our employers info and if we incase find more than one pending case from the same employer, then go fight with them as a group.. What say guys?

Attorney is best choice

OM SAI RAM!

If your attorney is acts quickly, then ask him to give a call .The problem is some time VSC people, ask to contact by employer/attorney.But some times they will give all details with out saying attorney should call and all.That all depends on VSC rep.

Ours is concurrent filing

140 & 485 - ND Sep-1st 2004

LUD Nov 10th

140 and 485 denial April 4th ( received 7 th of april)

Mailed 290B on april 28th

ND is on May 3rd.( waiting for I140 results)

Thanks
Karunakar

gc5-28 said:
Hi Karunakar:
Should i call directly to VSC or only my company/attorny can call for 140. I am thinking to see general progress by the end of June before making a call. Also pls post your signture with all lUDs.

Thanks,

just_approved said:
I'm not affected by the retrogression, as I'm originally from Europe. Also, my labor certification went through extermely quickly (less than 3 months).

You are a real lucky one. Many people including me have waited more than 3 years in labor cert stage.

yesterday I called USCIS for change of address and the lady mensioned that 485s are processing on RD/ NDs. not finger print dates. right now they are working on July 2004 papers.

fromcn said:
Thanks, tsr1974. Looking the FP date of latest 485 approvals I believe yours is just on the way!

Hi Gcproccess, in my opinion things will not work this way. We should have trust in our employers, then only employer can have trust in us. Also employee have to work atleast 6 months after getting GC with the same employer.
I am waiting (may be concurrent approvals) until current 485 date excceeds my ND(Aug 18), if nothing happens till then, i will ask my employer to raise quarry on 140.

good luck.

Gcprocess2005 said:
gc5-28.. my case is also stuck like yours.. i have been asking my employer to make an inquiry to the INS regarding my case.. Hes totally refusing to do the same. I think we all should all share our employers info and if we incase find more than one pending case from the same employer, then go fight with them as a group.. What say guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cards Mailed Email received!!

Hi all,

Received the following emails @ abt 8:45 AM EST:

Receipt Number: EAC04216XXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 10, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Received the e-mails for both my wife and myself.

APR2004_ABC said:
I agree with gc5-28. We should have trust with our employers. by the way, remember, they can revoke 140, or not reply RFE!

I agree we should have trust in our employers. But at the same we cant be taken for a ride just for the heck of this reason. My company filed around 20 subs applns around the same time mine was filed. Its quite possible that the appln could be denied quoting this reason.
I'm trying to avoid that possibility.

Gcprocess2005 said:
I agree we should have trust in our employers. But at the same we cant be taken for a ride just for the heck of this reason. My company filed around 20 subs applns around the same time mine was filed. Its quite possible that the appln could be denied quoting this reason.
I'm trying to avoid that possibility.

Also, we do have rights to raise questions to the company. We are afteral paying them money to take care of us. We shouldnt be scared to death.

NYdeal said:
yesterday I called USCIS for change of address and the lady mensioned that 485s are processing on RD/ NDs. not finger print dates. right now they are working on July 2004 papers.

NYdeal, Thanks for the info. did she mention any date in July?

tsr1974 said:
NYdeal, Thanks for the info. did she mention any date in July?

If you check the past few pages where people have posted approvals it was fairly obvious that they are processing July. (I did not want to write anything, because most of the things I have written here has been jinxed ! Stupid superstition I know, but it has happened a lot).
Anyway, they seem to be processing first and second week of July.
(there, if that prediction is jinxed, then that means they are not processing 1st and 2nd week of July 2004, which means they are actually processing 3rd and 4th week, which is even better !!) :)

no_id said:
If you check the past few pages where people have posted approvals it was fairly obvious that they are processing July. (I did not want to write anything, because most of the things I have written here has been jinxed ! Stupid superstition I know, but it has happened a lot).
(there, if that prediction is jinxed, then that means they are not processing 1st and 2nd week of July 2004, which means they are actually processing 3rd and 4th week, which is even better !!) :)

not to contradict anyone but this additional peiece of info might be helpful.
In May we have seen few approvals which has ND/RD ranging from Aug to Nov 04.mno,ever_fre,shewag,juniordj etc..falls into this list...

Thanks

And my ND is much earlier (May 28 2004), but I haven't gotten anything, not even a msg change.

EB1-OR concurrent I-140/485 RD: April 29 2004, ND: May 28, 2004
I-140 AD: Jan 5 2005
FP: April 7 2005
I-485 LUD April 8 2005, no msg change.

abc_xyz said:
In May we have seen few approvals which has ND/RD ranging from Aug to Nov 04.mno,ever_fre,shewag,juniordj etc..falls into this list...

Thanks

abc_xyz said:

Thanks

As no_id said, most of the June approvals are from RD/ND of July'04. some of them are lucky to get early approvals....

no_id said:

Can anyone explain who "they" means? VSC or your local support center? Because VSC I-485 date shows as June 2004. And also, what does adjudication mean? is it that they send your application to Support Center?

No_Id, think you are right about 3rd and 4th week of July also. There are some cases with end of July who got approvals in the past few days. Hoping and praying to get ours soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
gcalb said:
Can anyone explain who "they" means? VSC or your local support center? Because VSC I-485 date shows as June 2004. And also, what does adjudication mean? is it that they send your application to Support Center?

No_Id, think you are right about 3rd and 4th week of July also. There are some cases with end of July who got approvals in the past few days. Hoping and praying to get ours soon!

they means VSC, June 24th processing date was on May 18th. Guess is they moved to 3rd or 4th week of July by now..