2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

WantGCIn2005 said:
Hi,
What is the best thing to do if we have advance parol approved and already booked the tickets but expecting approval any time before or after departure and travel internationally? If suppose the approval comes days before the departure and we have no time to wait and get the approval notice, get pp stamped, etc? Is it good idea to postpone the trip and do all that, or we can still travel with AP and come back and then go for stamping if we find that I-485 is approved?
Please respond..
Thanks!

It all depends on the circumstances:
If your AP is approved as you said then there is not much to think about. You can travel and return back and do your stamping. Stamping is basically to get the Card. Or may they will order your card direct like it is happening for lot of people.
In my case my kids got their Card Direct and I went for Stamping, my spouse has still not received her 485 approval as her FP was done later.

I scanned from EAC-04-199-50000 to EAC-04-199-53400.

patnams said:
I've noticed faster approvals in EB3 if the Priority Date is current. I noticed that lot of people around and past your ND got approvals.

You are right, it is not 30 days past the published date. I am waiting for the same reason.

When you say 211 cases what is the range last 5 digits you scaned?

EAC-04-202-????? to EAC-04-202-?????

(202 is just a guess I am making for your date)

I sent email after my FP, it took around 2 months to get reply from them.

mailgc2001 said:
GC4Ever
How many days it took for you to get response from FBI regarding name check ?
How many times you send email(s) to them ?

Format for email to FBI

I am thinking of sending the email to FBI.. do you know the format for the email .. searched the forums but could not find any. Can you please let me know. Thanks a ton.

GcNov2004 said:
Did you speak to USCIS Cust Rep or VSC Cust Rep?
What did you dial to reach the rep, normally USCIS cust rep don't provide any details about the case (like it is with adjudicator etc..).
VSC Cust Rep ... not NSC ... but both are USCIS.

No msg change after FP, only one update

My details are:
EB1-OR concurrently filed at VSC - RD April 29 2004, ND May 28 2004.
I-140 AD 1/5/05
FP 4/7/05
I-485 LUD 4/8/05, no message change and no updates since then.

Called FBI, they said they sent back the fingerprints to USCIS the very same day (4/7/05), so I guess my LUD of 4/8/05 reflects that.

I'm a little worried as most people around my FP date seem to have received several updates after that, and I haven't even gotten a "Fingerprints received" message. Is anybody else in this position? Has anybody around my FP date been approved recently?
Thanks a lot.

How soon can i apply Second EAD Renewal & AP ?

Hello All,

1. MY EAD is expiring in Oct 2005 how early can i apply for my second EAD (renewal).

2. Also my AP is expiring in Dec 2005 how early can i apply for my second AP

Please let me know.

Apporvals Slow Down

Don't you guys feel that the 485 approvals in pasr few days have some what slow. Things were moving fast and now it is kind of slow.

It is always better to see some approvals coming as that gives some hope that we will get our approvals too.

Hope more and more people get their approvals fast and good luck to everyone

Thanks Eric, really appreciate your reply. I will complete 30 days on May 30th as my ND is April30th 2004, I will try to call in 1st week of june. I hope second EAD triggers FP notice, hope for the best, whatelse can we do :)

tigris said:
Hello All,

1. MY EAD is expiring in Oct 2005 how early can i apply for my second EAD (renewal).
Min 3 months before
According to USCIS it is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process
Please let me know.

I got reminder from my attorney earlier that we can file for extension 6 months prior to the expiry. I did it about 4 months prior to the expiry. So in case of your EAD you can file for ext now or atleast in the next 1 month. You can file electronically also.
Why dont you provide the case details to get better understanding?
Thanks.
tigris said:
Hello All,

Please let me know.

Your right. Seems USSIC people are getting ready for long weekend.
majestix said:
Don't you guys feel that the 485 approvals in pasr few days have some what slow. Things were moving fast and now it is kind of slow.

It is always better to see some approvals coming as that gives some hope that we will get our approvals too.

Hope more and more people get their approvals fast and good luck to everyone

WantGCIn2005 said:
I got reminder from my attorney earlier that we can file for extension 6 months prior to the expiry. I did it about 4 months prior to the expiry. So in case of your EAD you can file for ext now or atleast in the next 1 month. You can file electronically also.
Why dont you provide the case details to get better understanding?
Thanks.

Thanks for the information. I still need to know how soon to apply for my Advance Parole.

Here are my case details :

PD:Aug 2002
485/140 ND: Aug 2004
140 AD : 10/2004
FP1:March 2005
EAD AD : Oct 2004 valid upton Oct 2004
AP AD: Dec 2004 valid upto Oct 2005.

2nd Advance Parole approved

Received email regarding approval of 2nd Advance Parole.

2nd AP ND: 04/01/2005
2nd AP AD: 05/18/2005

need_green_card said:
Thanks Eric, really appreciate your reply. I will complete 30 days on May 30th as my ND is April30th 2004, I will try to call in 1st week of june. I hope second EAD triggers FP notice, hope for the best, whatelse can we do :)
You do not need to wait till May 30th 2005. The current 485 published processing date at VSC is June 3rd 2004. Your ND is April 30th 2004. Your ND + 30 Days is May 30th 2004. VSC is processing June 3rd 2004. So it is already 30 days past your ND. You can ( I will say should) call now.

140 approved.

my 140 was approved on may 13th.........weird day USCIS chose to approve it..........any ways can somebody explain me what processes are left for me to get the final green card.

My wife has a LUD on the same day, maybe because of my 140 approval and her results of fingerprinting has been received....will she get this soon... she is india and planning to stay there for a while. whats the earliest she should be back in US.......

I485 approved

At last I got the I485 approval notice in mail from post office. Here are my details.

PD: 7/2/2001
I140/I1485 Notice date: 11/4/2004.
I140 Approval date: 2/17/2005.
I485 Approval date: 5/7/2005.

It is such a great relief to see these approval notices. I have been sitting on the wall like a cat. Don’t which way I might have to jump, India or USA. This waiting used to eat me alive.

Anyway, I got two notices one says go and get the passport stamped. Another says USCIS will mail me the cards. Both came on same day.

But my online message for I485 says it can’t find my case itself. Does it happen to any of you? Should I go for passport stamping?

This forum has been a great help in many ways. Thanks a lot for your efforts. This has been a place to share lot of frustration on GC.

Good luck guys who are waiting for GC. I am sure every one will get one. I am not going to say don’t worry. Because I couldn’t stop worrying before the approval.

If your application is simple, you will get it soon. Regarding the trend I think little bit every one’s guess is working. PD is playing bigger role now for EB2 and EB3.

Good luck.
Ever_fre :)