2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EB3 bill passed for (http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_050405.html)

H.R. 1268, a bill that was primarily intended to provide supplemental appropriations for defense, the global war on terror, and tsunami relief, has been passed by both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. However, it contains some important immigration provisions. The House and Senate announced on May 3, 2005 that they have reached an agreement on the final wording of the Bill. This Bill is not yet enacted into law, but is expected to be signed by the President, which will finalize it into law.

The Bill would amend the provision of AC21 that released certain unused visa numbers to all employment-based categories. In H.R. 1268, 50 percent of these employment-based visa numbers are allocated solely to Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists. This would be quite helpful to nurses and physical therapists, occupations in high demand in the U.S. It would also be helpful to address the current retrogression problem in the EB-3 category. Of course, this is a short-term solution. Details of this Bill will be made available in our May 6, 2005 MurthyBulletin and on MurthyDotCom.

Processing dates?

What is the difference between <District Office> processing date & <Service Center> processing date?
At New Yok City, NY i485 processing is December 16,2002. & at VSC it is June 3,2004

When the case gets transferred to local office, it comes to District office. If the case is not transferred to local office then the approval will be from service center. One has to appear for interview if the case gets transferred to local office
Thanks

usernew22 said:
What is the difference between <District Office> processing date & <Service Center> processing date?
At New Yok City, NY i485 processing is December 16,2002. & at VSC it is June 3,2004

485 query, need help :confused:

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned earlier in my post, i got an RFE on my 485.

One of the query is on W2's/Tax returns for last two years. My salary for last two years doens't match exactly with the amount mentioned on the LC except for last two months. What are the consequences of this? How do we handle such situation? I know some of the members were in that position and got the GC approved. I'd appriciate if they can tell me what kind of stratergy they followed. Is there any way I can contact and take help from UnitedNations ?

GJK the 'saviour', can you give me some pointers please?

thanks.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE,EVL, last 2 months pay stubs, last 2yrs W2's/Tax Returns) 04/28/2005

EricS said:
I am very happy to share this news with all of you that by the grace of GOD, my 485 is approved!

I got the emails this morning, 05/05/05, that my 485 was approved on 5/4/2005 and a new card has been ordered.

Please see the following thread for more details:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1139850#post1139850
Congratulations I sent you a pvt message can you reply
Thanks and enjoy your freedom

GcNov2004 said:
Can you give some clues to find a way to know abt name check? Please guide us....

After 6 to 7 unsuccessful attempts, I had my status check done and it is pending! :p I would suggest not to nag the representative. They will ask you what the emergency is? Ofcourse It will be hard to convince the rep that you are calling because of an emergency. Rep told me that they are receiving huge number of calls regarding namecheck and they do not consider it as emergency. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the forum

hi guys ,

New to the forum, Here is my details.

PD : Aug 2001 /NY

I140 AD : Nov 2004

I485 RD : Dec.28 2004.

FP Done : April 14 2005.

FP Recd: April 25 2005.

I485 LUD : May 04, 2005.

Thanks
Sammy

I am trying to decipher and make sense of the number of LUDs on 485 cases before apporoval. Here is my speculation (and it is just a speculation !)... If the case is EB3 then it will be 1 or 2 LUDs after the (FP results received) then the approval. If it is EB2 then the approval comes after the FP results received LUD and no LUDs in between..
Do you guys agree with this speculation ??? Your opinion ...

question on lud after RFE response!!

question on lud after RFE response. How many days to see result after rfe(ability to pay) response?

Whats trend on RFE response now? My friend responded to rfe on Apr 25, and there were 4 luds in 4 days till 5/2/05 and nothing in last two days. Is it normal?

Appreciate your response. Thanks

FP Details

Just wanted to update my FP details. Please see my signature. My FP date is March 31st. But my 485 ND is Jan 25. So I guess I may have to wait for some more time. And these recent RFE's are kind of scary.... Just praying to God that everything goes smoothly.... I am right now in India on vacation and planning to come back next week using AP.... Also please let me know if anyone had problems when entering using AP.

tiredofw8ing said:
I am trying to decipher and make sense of the number of LUDs on 485 cases before apporoval. Here is my speculation (and it is just a speculation !)... If the case is EB3 then it will be 1 or 2 LUDs after the (FP results received) then the approval. If it is EB2 then the approval comes after the FP results received LUD and no LUDs in between..
Do you guys agree with this speculation ??? Your opinion ...
Those do not have LUDs after FP Result Received LUD, will happily accept your speculation...

brs2004 said:
EB3 bill passed for (http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_050405.html)

H.R. 1268, a bill that was primarily intended to provide supplemental appropriations for defense, the global war on terror, and tsunami relief, has been passed by both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. However, it contains some important immigration provisions. The House and Senate announced on May 3, 2005 that they have reached an agreement on the final wording of the Bill. This Bill is not yet enacted into law, but is expected to be signed by the President, which will finalize it into law.

The Bill would amend the provision of AC21 that released certain unused visa numbers to all employment-based categories. In H.R. 1268, 50 percent of these employment-based visa numbers are allocated solely to Schedule A cases, which affects nurses and physical therapists. This would be quite helpful to nurses and physical therapists, occupations in high demand in the U.S. It would also be helpful to address the current retrogression problem in the EB-3 category. Of course, this is a short-term solution. Details of this Bill will be made available in our May 6, 2005 MurthyBulletin and on MurthyDotCom.

Thats good news, once it is signed into law things will move faster on the GC front as more GC's will be available

assur said:
Those do not have LUDs after FP Result Received LUD, will happily accept your speculation...

:) yes assur, that they will. do you have a different view regarding LUDs though ?

Guru JK!!!.

This case has been approved. On April 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My I-485 approval message doesn't say card is ordered!!! Do you know howlong that takes?. Is ok to quit my current employer before i get my card.
Please advise.

EricS said:
I am very happy to share this news with all of you that by the grace of GOD, my 485 is approved!

I got the emails this morning, 05/05/05, that my 485 was approved on 5/4/2005 and a new card has been ordered.

Please see the following thread for more details:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1139850#post1139850

fantastic story..... Many Congrats - well deserved!

I have not read many posts by UN - but what a super super person he/she must be - hats off.

Congrats once again, Eric.