2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

average howmany people get I-485 approvels/ day ?
so as per analysis are they working on PDs or 485 NDs ?? any idea?

--------------------------
EB2 PD: Aug 2001
140/485 ND: Sept 2004
FP done: 04/07/2005

nymagnate said:
Zamq & Lsap.. :

no problems.....absolutely fair feedback....lets change it back to sorting by Notice Date...Personally, I found the sorting by I-485 approval date so helpful that I figured other people would also appreciate the change escpecially since most of us in this forum are at the last stages of our patta!

thanks
Also we can leave our legacy for the 2005...so on filers to slice and dice the data for past trends.

Just my two cents...

Help Anyone - JK!

Hi Gurus, JK the Enlightened One,

My 140 RFE got answered after a gap of 2 months on April 22nd (inability to pay, mispelled name on Edu Eval, Afiidavit for prior work exp) - I got 2 LUDS after that on Apr 25th and one today Apr 27th without message change...can anyone say what this means? Another RFE? Denial? - I am bummed...

Thanks guys... :confused:

NYdeal said:
average howmany people get I-485 approvels/ day ?
so as per analysis are they working on PDs or 485 NDs ?? any idea?

--------------------------
EB2 PD: Aug 2001
140/485 ND: Sept 2004
FP done: 04/07/2005
The officer does not turn his head and slides his chair in reverse direction and picks one file. Slides back to process it. Nobody in a situation to predict, but 1-10 cases per year in this forum are shown.
Now a days, it is wind of I140, FP.
But tomorrow, definitely, it would be a storm of I485.
Because I140 will be flooded PERM
Please watch it.

Looks like folks wants to call USCIS and FBI to check the status of their FP and name etc within a week of their FP. Especially now that there is lot of FP happening in all FP centres, it is better to wait for a month or two before you call to check the status. Thatway, they will have more time to work on our cases than just keep on answering calls. After all, we all have waited so long, so why not have patience ?......!!!!!!!

ravikanth_b said:
Hi Gcprocess2005,

The priority date would be the date the Loabor is applied not the receipt date/Notice date of I-140.

You need to find out a way to get to your attorney and raise a query. There is no other way to raise a query for your I-140. If 12 cases are on 'hold' which were filed from your company you need to find out if there is something wrong.

Gurus, correct me if I am wrong.

regards.

Thank you Ravikanth.. I really appreicate your time and help. My employer says I will have to wait for six months inorder for the lawyer to be able to raise a query.. Seems like thats going to be it.. Im out for Ganesha pooja now.. He can only save me :)

Hi JK,
Would you mind answering this question? In my family all(3) of us got cards except my son. My son's case status still showing as 'Approval notice has been mailed'. It looks like they haven't ordered for his card yet. Ofcourse we received his approval notice last week. Approval notice says we have to wait for 4 months to get the card mailed but ddoesn't ask anywhere to go for stamping before that time. We have some travel plans in the month of July. Do you think we should go for stamping instead of waiting for his card. If yes, what are the documents I have to carry to UCSIC? I am not sure if anyone is in a similar situation.

GCLSNJVSC said:
Thanks JK.

485 approved.

Dear Friends ,

You can probably notice it in the xcitement in my words but I got a surprise of a lifetime yesterday when i got an email from the USCIS indicating that my 485 case has been approved....here are my details as I know it will keep your spirits up..

labor eb3 (california) Jan 2002.
Labor approved date April 2004 (more than 2 years)
EAD/AP/140/485 receipt date August 29 2004.
EAD/AP approved date September 15 2004.
140 approved date Nov 15 2004.
Finger Printing notice March 1 2005.
1st LUD on case : March 28(FP results received).
2nd LUD on case : April 24th(485 approved).
3rd LUD on case : April 27th(Card Ordered).

Thanks to everyone who has been posting their approvals since it helps keep our spirits up.

Thanks yall,
Yahoo!!!!!!

140 RFE replied

Hi Rohan,

My case is also same as you. But its only for ability to pay. See my signature for details, I think we may have to wait for 2weeks after they(INS) receive RFE response. Lets wait and see. Good luck

yahoo!!! said:
Dear Friends ,

You can probably notice it in the xcitement in my words but I got a surprise of a lifetime yesterday when i got an email from the USCIS indicating that my 485 case has been approved....here are my details as I know it will keep your spirits up..

labor eb3 (california) Jan 2002.
Labor approved date April 2004 (more than 2 years)
EAD/AP/140/485 receipt date August 29 2004.
EAD/AP approved date September 15 2004.
140 approved date Nov 15 2004.
Finger Printing notice March 1 2005.
1st LUD on case : March 28(FP results received).
2nd LUD on case : April 24th(485 approved).
3rd LUD on case : April 27th(Card Ordered).

Thanks to everyone who has been posting their approvals since it helps keep our spirits up.

Thanks yall,
Yahoo!!!!!!
Congratulation on your approval!
Can you please confirm that your 140/485 was filed in VSC and also what date you completed your FP.
Thanks,

WantGCIn2005 said:
Your dates are very close to mine, so curious.
BTW, is your RD May 12 and ND May 21? You mentioned it the other way, Usually ND will be after RD. Just curious.
FP status gets updated after 1,2 weeks in some cases and may not get updated for several months in some cases, I dont know why.
Are you seeing any progress for cases filed on or around the same date?
Thanks.

You are right, I have put it the wrong way. In the VSC bi-weekly updates is it the RD or ND for the dates?

Yes, I am still waiting.. Have applied for 2nd EAD and AP on 4/11/2005. EAD Got approved on 22nd April. AP is in process. Don't know how long to wait. FP has been done in Nov'04. What you will advise ? How to know whether FBI name check is done or not ?

Anyway, thanks for compiling the list

Wait is ON

Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I am still waiting.. Have applied for 2nd EAD and AP on 4/11/2005. EAD Got approved on 22nd April. AP is in process. Don't know how long to wait. FP has been done in Nov'04. What you will advise ? How to know whether FBI name check is done or not ?

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

Here's the list of those who filed before May 6th (VSC Published Date): Are you guys still waiting ? I am just curious if you got approvals but havent updated. Please reply.

Feb:
phillybanker
senbabe
eternal_labor
GC-soon

March:

happy4you
ms_from_mich
azzkikr
vpr1
NJ080601GC
gc_bab
ers_md
gcmental
scn0718
freewalker

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123

happy4you said:

FP on Nov 04 ? unlucky day imho... have you got "FP received and case resumed message" ? look at my signature... I also did FP1 on Nov 4... they never received the results back from the FBI...

from what I know, on Nov. 4th there was a transmission error with the FBI, and a lot of people got screwed... :(

FP done in Atlanta Office on 4/27/2005 at 1:00PM. It was Scheduled in ALexandria, VA but I'm on Project here in Atlanta, So I went there and did my FP on time.
So far No LUD but I think that's Ok... It might take couple days to change LUD and message.

----------------------------
RIR - LC EB3 - No Ret applied
I40 Rd 09/14/2004 ND 9/24/2004 AD Nov 2004
485 Rd 09/14/2004 ND 9/24/2004 AD ???
FP Rd 3/27/2005 Schedule date 4/27/2005- Done NO LUD so far

ronbans said:
Hi Gurus, JK the Enlightened One,

My 140 RFE got answered after a gap of 2 months on April 22nd (inability to pay, mispelled name on Edu Eval, Afiidavit for prior work exp) - I got 2 LUDS after that on Apr 25th and one today Apr 27th without message change...can anyone say what this means? Another RFE? Denial? - I am bummed...

Thanks guys... :confused:
That would need a little more info from your side. How did you reply your RFEs and how good was the reply! Maybe it is sent to further review as it looks from LUD pattern.

onrd2gc said:
Hi JK,
Would you mind answering this question? In my family all(3) of us got cards except my son. My son's case status still showing as 'Approval notice has been mailed'. It looks like they haven't ordered for his card yet. Ofcourse we received his approval notice last week. Approval notice says we have to wait for 4 months to get the card mailed but ddoesn't ask anywhere to go for stamping before that time. We have some travel plans in the month of July. Do you think we should go for stamping instead of waiting for his card. If yes, what are the documents I have to carry to UCSIC? I am not sure if anyone is in a similar situation.

Check this post by KosmoKramer.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1123522&postcount=7553

You can go to nearest center and ask them for stamping. Do not forget to get the infopass appointment. Site travel as reason for stamping.