2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

He is EB3, NJ. Labor PD 01/30/2002

nymagnate said:
Kepa: Congratulations....when you read this forum next, can you give us the Priority date of your application and country of Retorgression applicability! Whoever reads this info (jpanchal or someone else) can you please update his info in the tracker

Updated Tracker

All:

I have updated the tracker with the missing priority dates (Thanks bearshub) for all the people who have been recently approved. I just searched for postings by users in Advanced Search to get this info.

I have also sorted just the EB3 category within the tracker by priority date just so that we can at a glance see the various dates of all the people who were recently approved. (jpanchanl: you don't have to continue doing this...the next time I go into tracker, I can do this ...no problem!)

Thanks

485 rfe

Gurus,
Can someone help me on I-485 rfe.
Today I recieved the following email from INS.
On April 26, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material
is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14
days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

I got ability to pay rfe at 140 and got approved.

What will be the possible reasons for rfe at 485 stage. If someone can help, I will be ready with the documents. I have not changed the company during G C process and being paid properly. Only thing I remember is my attorney did not send 2004 W2 and current pay stubs along with 140 rfe. He said they are not necessary. He only sent 2003 w2 and proirity date month salary slips.

Guyz, Please help...

485 Rfe

From looking around I found the most common reasons for this situation are:
1. FBI name checks delay
2. Missing details about status etc.
3. Medical results missing.
4. Birth certificates or such documents raised a flag.
5. Spouse attached to the primary applicant after a long gap.
6. Spouse who is working is scrutinised more than ones who are not.
7. Missing documents due to USCIS goof ups.

I guess you cannot help 1,7 above. The rest maybe a RFE waiting to happen. Mine was a combination of 2 and 7 above. When filing make sure you go over all the details several times to avoid these delays.

nymagnate said:
sorry forgot to post it earlier

Hi nymagnate,

i really appreciate your initiation for volunteering. I am not sure , whether its good idea to change the format of the 2004.xls file ? when i see the excel file now its sorted on the I485 approval date . if you can and able to do it , do change it back to its original format ?

also we have very good 2 volunteer doing the job of updating the 2004 tracker . who are still willing to do the work , its would have been nice on your part if you could take over the work after them .

any way .. all the best for every one and have your approvals ASAP .

Edgar_Linton said:
From looking around I found the most common reasons for this situation are:
1. FBI name checks delay
2. Missing details about status etc.
3. Medical results missing.
4. Birth certificates or such documents raised a flag.
5. Spouse attached to the primary applicant after a long gap.
6. Spouse who is working is scrutinised more than ones who are not.
7. Missing documents due to USCIS goof ups.

I guess you cannot help 1,7 above. The rest maybe a RFE waiting to happen. Mine was a combination of 2 and 7 above. When filing make sure you go over all the details several times to avoid these delays.

Thanks my friend.

Here is the reply of my inquiry....
A "Name Check" is not necessarily initiated after FP, it can be done anytime.
A "Processing Resumed" means actual facts/evidences gethered/received are being checked to process application to make a decision on it.
The applications are processed based on cat, pd, rd, country, etc.
I do'nt have LUD after "FP Received....Processing Resumed...", except one of my sons. My two duaguters are under 14.

Gurus,

Here are my details...
How many LUDs should I expect now?
can I expect approval anytime soon??

Thanks In Advance

EB2 PD 05/2002.
140/485 RD: Nov 2004
140 AD: Nov 2004
FP Done: 04/19
LUD1: 04/20
LUD2: 04/27 ( Message Change for both me and spouse).
LUD3:???

assur,
Thanks for sharing the Information.
This clarification is good for most of us.
======================

assur said:
Here is the reply of my inquiry....
A "Name Check" is not necessarily initiated after FP, it can be done anytime.
A "Processing Resumed" means actual facts/evidences gethered/received are being checked to process application to make a decision on it.
The applications are processed based on cat, pd, rd, country, etc.
I do'nt have LUD after "FP Received....Processing Resumed...", except one of my sons. My two duaguters are under 14.

nivasch said:
assur,
Thanks for sharing the Information.
This clarification is good for most of us.
======================
One more important thing I forgot.
in reply of inquiry..
Last name is important in a family, only one is sent.
The registrant of special countries, have already gone under name check in INs record.

assur said:
in reply of inquiry..
The registrant of special countries, have already gone under name check in INs record.

Assur -

Thanks for the valuable information -However, I am sorry, but I did not understand a couple of things. Can you please be patient with me and explain again the following..

If my spouse or I have been registered because we are from a special country - 2 years ago, then the name check is done and INS does not bother with doing another name check?

Did you get this information by calling USCIS? or from a lawyer?

Thanks again

Assur,
Could you please clarify this. Are we talking about cases where spouse's last name is different from primary's?
assur said:

gc@vsc said:
Hi nymagnate,

i really appreciate your initiation for volunteering. I am not sure , whether its good idea to change the format of the 2004.xls file ? when i see the excel file now its sorted on the I485 approval date . if you can and able to do it , do change it back to its original format ?

also we have very good 2 volunteer doing the job of updating the 2004 tracker . who are still willing to do the work , its would have been nice on your part if you could take over the work after them .

any way .. all the best for every one and have your approvals ASAP .

i agree with gc@vsc. the tracker is sorted by I140 ND and we should let it that way. If you want to sort it by PD for the sake of making an analysis you can always save it elsewhere and do that. but please don't make a permanent change. also you are more than welcome to update the tracker as long as we all are consistent in following the rules and way we update.

nymagnate, nice to see you as a volunteer to update our tracker
but dont change any pattern, we want to see ND of 140 not by the 485 approval
dont think otherwise

make sure from next time onwards you wont change any pattern, we are going in some format,dont change that
here lot of people want to change the excel sheet but we decided to have only couple of people to do updating our tracker sheet

nymagnate said:
All:

I have updated the tracker with the missing priority dates (Thanks bearshub) for all the people who have been recently approved. I just searched for postings by users in Advanced Search to get this info.

I have also sorted just the EB3 category within the tracker by priority date just so that we can at a glance see the various dates of all the people who were recently approved. (jpanchanl: you don't have to continue doing this...the next time I go into tracker, I can do this ...no problem!)

Thanks

No FP results received message for FP done on Apr 6th

Hello,

i'm posting this question as i have got replies from you people previously which i really appreciate for your time and effort.

I couldn't find the USCIS number to call to check if they have recieved my Fp results as there is no message confirmation.

Can you post the recent link if it exists r please let me know the number ?

My spouse(primary) received confirmation saying his results were received last week. So i'm worried. :(

Thanks,
fionna

tiredofw8ing said:
Assur -

Thanks for the valuable information -However, I am sorry, but I did not understand a couple of things. Can you please be patient with me and explain again the following..

If my spouse or I have been registered because we are from a special country - 2 years ago, then the name check is done and INS does not bother with doing another name check?

Did you get this information by calling USCIS? or from a lawyer?

Thanks again
1- USCIS
2- All background checks were performed during first two weeks after special registration
3- FP/Picture was taken
4- FIN# was alloted/given and posted on I-94 & Passport.
6- Only male 18 & older but less than 48 were asked to appear
7- Femal were exempted (any age)
8- I inquired USCIS, becasue of my son is required some papers to take addmission in college, he is 18+. USCIS really, unbeleivablly cooperative.
9 - If a married woman normally uses first name or last name of her husband, in this context husband name will be enough for name check.
10- USCIS pays for as many request are made.
11- USCIS declined to give info. about my family because my son was not being represented by attorney.
12- Attorney told me to call USCIS
13- As father (Son sitting besides me), USCIS gave this info.
14- LUD changed for my son
15- I called USCIS based on Education of my son.
I think this info is more than enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
nymagnate said:
All:

Thanks

nymagnate,

The tracker has been sorted by 140 ND always. In case different analysis is required please do it in a local file. I have been updating the tracker along with Jpanchal. You are more than welcome to join but before changing any format forum members have to agree.

Thanks