2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

das_go said:
Thanks zamq,

Can anyone else please confirm what zamq said "i mean no need to send x-ray"
How will confirming that make any difference to you and what is there to confirm? :D

Sorry patnams for annoying you again!

count me too.. mine is May 5th RD

happy4you said:
Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I am still waiting.. Have applied for 2nd EAD and AP on 4/11/2005. EAD Got approved on 22nd April. AP is in process. Don't know how long to wait. FP has been done in Nov'04. What you will advise ? How to know whether FBI name check is done or not ?

Anyway, thanks for compiling the list

rj123 said:
Looks like folks wants to call USCIS and FBI to check the status of their FP and name etc within a week of their FP. Especially now that there is lot of FP happening in all FP centres, it is better to wait for a month or two before you call to check the status. Thatway, they will have more time to work on our cases than just keep on answering calls. After all, we all have waited so long, so why not have patience ?......!!!!!!!

I agree dont call the USCIS and FBI for the FP status within 2 weeks, its not going to help, they are flooded with FP work. They are doing 200-300 FP's per day at many of the centers.

Plus you are not going to get an answer for the "Name Check" question.

yahoo!!! said:
Dear Friends ,

You can probably notice it in the xcitement in my words but I got a surprise of a lifetime yesterday when i got an email from the USCIS indicating that my 485 case has been approved....here are my details as I know it will keep your spirits up..

labor eb3 (california) Jan 2002.
Labor approved date April 2004 (more than 2 years)
EAD/AP/140/485 receipt date August 29 2004.
EAD/AP approved date September 15 2004.
140 approved date Nov 15 2004.
Finger Printing notice March 1 2005.
1st LUD on case : March 28(FP results received).
2nd LUD on case : April 24th(485 approved).
3rd LUD on case : April 27th(Card Ordered).

Thanks to everyone who has been posting their approvals since it helps keep our spirits up.

Thanks yall,
Yahoo!!!!!!
Congrats...Yahoo
NOTICE:
Yahoo shows..there is "NO" LUD after "FP Received...". before Approval.
(Total 28 Days, 4 Weeks = 28/7)

Last edited by a moderator:
New member.

Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to understand the abbriviations that are used over the converstion.

Can anybody tell me where I can find the complete definitions for these. For example LUD.

Thanks!!

GCbee

Finger Print

Hi Guys,

Me and my wife gave the FP on March 29, 2005

And on April 9th, 2005 I got a mail from the UCIS saying that "On April 9, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. "

This means FBI FP and background check is complete????

I was wondering will it be that fast?

Thanks!!

GCBee

GCbee,

Here is one of the thread which gives good information about many things.
(Frequently Asked Questions, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING... )
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=164224

gcbee said:
Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to understand the abbriviations that are used over the converstion.

Can anybody tell me where I can find the complete definitions for these. For example LUD.

Thanks!!

GCbee

gcbee said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks!!

GCbee
It is LUDOO those who are getting approval. (Last Update Date Order Out)

Remember the tracker has 420 cases- which is only slightly more than 1% of total cases for the year; not a great sample and certainly not a reflection on the true speed of VSC.
MA_Labor said:
No 485 approvals today. Any ideas whats going on? Looks like VSC is slowing down....

I485 Dates

Hi,

I am going to apply for 140 and 485. I have EB3 NJ labour which was applied in Sep-2002. Please let me if 140 and 485 can be applied together. I appreciate if you could let me know the current date for 485.

Thanks in advance
Booshan.

Sorry... you can apply only for 140 now. Need to wait for a couple of months for your Priority Date Sep 2002 to become current.

if you were not born in India, China or Philipines, then you can apply for both now.

Current Priority date is June 01 2002.

Good luck

sheela_booshan said:
Hi,

I am going to apply for 140 and 485. I have EB3 NJ labour which was applied in Sep-2002. Please let me if 140 and 485 can be applied together. I appreciate if you could let me know the current date for 485.

Thanks in advance
Booshan.

Any similar experiences? Please post.

Hi,
We applied for EAD2 last week. ND 4/21. Yesterday and today LUD on only EAD has changed for both of us. LUD on 485 has not changed since 3/4 after FP results received updates.

Any similar experiences? Any expert guess on why the LUD on EAD is changing? So far all our applications were directly approved without any LUD changes prior to approval.

Also, I called VSC earlier this week ( I wanted to verify one item), and I was told that everything looks good and my file is with the adjudicator.

Thanks in advance.

july022004 said:
Hi,
We applied for EAD2 last week. ND 4/21. Yesterday and today LUD on only EAD has changed for both of us. LUD on 485 has not changed since 3/4 after FP results received updates.

Any similar experiences? Any expert guess on why the LUD on EAD is changing? So far all our applications were directly approved without any LUD changes prior to approval.

Also, I called VSC earlier this week ( I wanted to verify one item), and I was told that everything looks good and my file is with the adjudicator.

Thanks in advance.

Even I had applied for my 2nd EAD and AP and there were 2 LUDs on both..... don't know what those were for...

No response on EAD

I appled my first EAD on 3rd March, till now no LUD or approval, anybody in the same situation ?

happy4you said:
Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I am still waiting.. Have applied for 2nd EAD and AP on 4/11/2005. EAD Got approved on 22nd April. AP is in process. Don't know how long to wait. FP has been done in Nov'04. What you will advise ? How to know whether FBI name check is done or not ?

Anyway, thanks for compiling the list

First make an enquiry on your case status by calling USCIS. Then send a mail to FBI. Getting response to both might take some time.

JPanchal/Lasp... will you do this

JP,

On the bottom of 2003 tracker they have a table which shows overall activities for each month. (No. of approvals, LUDs etc). If you can add this it will be a great help to the fourm members.

Thank you,