2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GCMental said:
My 485 Nd is 03/24/2004.

Should I enquire too.. They are giving the same message over phone...
What other enquiry we can do?

We probably should wait 2 months past the published date.

I happened to see 485 dates for Texas (March 2003) and Nebraska (Jan 2003). California is Nov 2004.

Traditionally, Vermont has been the best processing center, and most predictable. California is the worst, either it is way toooo fast or way toooo slow.

Another take on Approval pattern

I noticed a pattern in the 485 approvals for NJ filers. My case is from NJ so I have been following the processing dates for NJ.

1. I dont think it matters what dates the Vermont center is processing for i-485. What matters is what are the dates your local office is processing. for example, Newark, Nj is proessing June 2004 cases for i-485.
The recent NJ 485 case that got approved was for "jpanchal". His ND was 6/18/04.
I did not see any case in xls that has a ND beyond June and got the 485 approval.
Check out the table below, these are NJ filers only:

ID - CAT - ND - AD
------------------------------------------------
jpanchal -- EB2 06/18/04 -- 04/11/05
Javangulas - EB2 -- 03/06/04 -- 01/25/05
gaia ------ EB3 03/01/04 -- 01/14/05
wonderwoman - EB3 -- 04/13/04 -- 04/04/05
sippi1974 -- EB3 -- 04/14/04 -- 04/20/05
Bodhal Singh -- EB3 -- 04/19/04 -- 03/02/05
wait_4ever --- EB3 -- 10/27/04 -- Waiting (and many more like me....)

This Applies to GC filers from all the states:
2. Second observation is: It is taking 1-2 months for 485 approvals to come after your finger printing has been completed. My FP was done on 3/25, so I will have to wait for approx. another month or less to get the approval.
So if it has been less than 2 months since you completed finger printing.....not to worry. Just wait and the approval will follow soon.
But if it has been more than 3 months since you did your finger printing and you still havent received anything......my friend you better start worrying. ;)

If anyone got 485 approval that have the ND beyond June and is from NJ ....do let me know. That will prove my theory wrong.

Its just an observation. Your comments are welcome . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
kohinoor4me said:
Same case here, I did call USCIS and waited 30 mins to connect to representative, but no update from there either. Representative took all the contact details, like my name, address, phone etc. I was told a response will be emailed to me within 30 days.

I did not connect to the representative...Recorded message says the usual..taking between 90 and 400 some days to process the request.

An earlier post by duggils suggested to initiate a query. Any idea how that is done ? Please share your experiences and thoughts..

I havent seen any LUDs either ..on both I140 and 485. ...Is this normal behaviour or should I be worried. Please share your expertise !!!

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

Here's the list of those who filed before May 6th (VSC Published Date): Are you guys still waiting ? I am just curious if you got approvals but havent updated. Please reply.

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123
Still Waiting , best wishes for all

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

Here's the list of those who filed before May 6th (VSC Published Date): Are you guys still waiting ? I am just curious if you got approvals but havent updated. Please reply.

Not yet !!!!

Help is on the way
Hope is on the way
sope is in my hand !!! :)

wait_4ever said:
I noticed a pattern in the 485 approvals for NJ filers. My case is from NJ so I have been following the processing dates for NJ.

1. I dont think it matters what dates the Vermont center is processing for i-485. What matters is what are the dates your local office is processing. for example, Newark, Nj is proessing June 2004 cases for i-485.
The recent NJ 485 case that got approved was for "jpanchal". His ND was 6/18/04.
I did not see any case in xls that has a ND beyond June and got the 485 approval.
Check out the table below, these are NJ filers only:

ID - CAT - ND - AD
------------------------------------------------
jpanchal -- EB2 06/18/04 -- 04/11/05
Javangulas - EB2 -- 03/06/04 -- 01/25/05
gaia ------ EB3 03/01/04 -- 01/14/05
wonderwoman - EB3 -- 04/13/04 -- 04/04/05
sippi1974 -- EB3 -- 04/14/04 -- 04/20/05
Bodhal Singh -- EB3 -- 04/19/04 -- 03/02/05
wait_4ever --- EB3 -- 10/27/04 -- Waiting (and many more like me....)

This Applies to GC filers from all the states:
2. Second observation is: It is taking 1-2 months for 485 approvals to come after your finger printing has been completed. My FP was done on 3/25, so I will have to wait for approx. another month or less to get the approval.
So if it has been less than 2 months since you completed finger printing.....not to worry. Just wait and the approval will follow soon.
But if it has been more than 3 months since you did your finger printing and you still havent received anything......my friend you better start worrying. ;)

If anyone got 485 approval that have the ND beyond June and is from NJ ....do let me know. That will prove my theory wrong.

You really worked hard...
I will say to everyone, went for FP (Code 3) wait next few weeks for the approvals/card. Code 3 on one-hand is cutting the burden.
The management has 12 rules 13th is the luck. It applies both end.

wait_4ever said:

I live in Phoenix, local office date is August 2003. Am I doomed for a long time?

I believe, the Priority Date has a huge bearing on approval pattern (EB2).

Today will mark 2 months since I have given FPs.

how to connect to Representative

Gcprocess2005 said:
I did not connect to the representative...Recorded message says the usual..taking between 90 and 400 some days to process the request.

An earlier post by duggils suggested to initiate a query. Any idea how that is done ? Please share your experiences and thoughts..

I havent seen any LUDs either ..on both I140 and 485. ...Is this normal behaviour or should I be worried. Please share your expertise !!!

I also had one un-succesful attempt trying to follow exact options, it never gave me option to speak to representative.

Call 1-800-375-5283 and select any option provided(it won't take 0), once inside menu, then press 0. I don't remember which option I selected first, so may wanna try few options, and pressing 0 afterwards.

Once it accepts 0, message changes to say "please hold, current wait time to speak to repre.. is 20-30 mins, your call is importan to us blah blah ..."

FP Done at Alexandria, VA

Completed FP today.
Appointment time was 11:00 AM.
Reached at 10.55 AM. 11:00 QUEUE was allready standing in line. 12:00 Que was on other side building. They check FP time on Appointment before allowing you to go in.
In 10 minutes we were inside. Filled up form. FP numbers were called in each 3 minutes. Then it was lunch time hence FP speed went down (15 minutes for one number). Went out grabbed our junk lunch (I hate to eat at Mac,BK). We came back in 20 min. After lunch time (2:00PM) FP speed was super FAST (2 minute for each FP number.). We were out by 2:40 PM.
Saw again two lines must be 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
Talked to Supervisor. She said that FP Prints will be sent to FBI office tonight. Biometerics data will be send to central office and then forwarded to BCIS with in 48 hours. They take 800 people per day. Saturdays are most bussiest days. if anybody wants to schedule FP , always choose Wednesday.

Weather outside was dull. Just completed one more step for GC. I am not sure where it is worth it. Most of time I was thinking that people at FP office must be getting dreams about HANDS/PEOPLE/HANDS for first few days.

I guess that I should see update our 485's on Monday/Tuesday morning.

2004_GC said:
This forum has been very helpful. Hope everyone get their approvals soon!

Conrgatulations!!!!

You have predicted a few cases before, any idea how long i may have to wait?.

Oops.... My correct details are as per signature. Thanks for pointing out that error.

GreenCardVirus said:
There seems to be mismatch between your Signature and Info in Tracker. In tracked you RD/ND is 5/6/2004.

Experts your advice please

Gurus,

I received letter from USCIS with below contents... Any idea about this...
---------
Dear XXXXXXX
On 03/24/2005 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted USCIS about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following

Person who contacted us XXXXXX
Case Type I-485 Employment Based
Filling Date 01/26/2004
Type of Service Requested CASE STATUS
Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary:

The status of this service request is :

The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting of the adjudication of petitions/applications. As a result of the lack of manpower to complete the checks in a timely manner, we have no control over how long these checks will take. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay.

For further status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions.........
----------

Please share your experience...

Thanx

485 ND - April 20, 2004

My 485 ND is April 20, 2004 and my Finger print date is March 31, 2005.

When do you think my 485 will be approved with your theory.
-----------------------------------------------

wait_4ever said:

tgsrini said:
Conrgatulations!!!!

You have predicted a few cases before, any idea how long i may have to wait?.

Thanks!! I guess you should get approval within 2 months. All the best.

No message change or LUD change

hello!

I have done my FP on the 17th of march, and then I saw only one LUD on the 18th of march. So I called the VSC on the 23rd of april to enquire what was going on. I spoke to customer rep who was actually very nice to me.She said they had rec the FP on 25th Mar and evrything looks ok till then to her.
She also said that she can't change the websit info though and will get updated eventually in batches .Till today there is no change at all.

Can someone please predict when i can expect the approval. Also if there is anyone with this kind of xperience of no updates after FP???
eagerly waiting for a reply

PD 12/01
Labour cleared 10/04
140/485 ND 01/27/05
140 AD 10 feb 05
FP completed on 03/17/05 no message change of recieving the FP
485 LUD 03/18/05

Your application is deplayed because of the Name Check. I have not initiated an inquiry yet but I guess my situation is similar. You can:
1. Send an email to FBI for name check status.
2. Send a FOIA request to FBI.

For details on how to do this, search this forum.
Raj0529 said:
Gurus,

I received letter from USCIS with below contents... Any idea about this...
---------
Dear XXXXXXX
On 03/24/2005 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted USCIS about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following

Person who contacted us XXXXXX
Case Type I-485 Employment Based
Filling Date 01/26/2004
Type of Service Requested CASE STATUS
Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary:

The status of this service request is :

The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting of the adjudication of petitions/applications. As a result of the lack of manpower to complete the checks in a timely manner, we have no control over how long these checks will take. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay.

For further status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions.........
----------

Please share your experience...

Thanx

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

I am still waiting.....
Even I am waiting for 140 approval.
Once approved, I will need to put my ID in EB3.
Thanks for tracking.