2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi ,

The processing dates have moved and my i140 though was filed on dec 30 2004 has not been processed yet. Current I 140 dates point to Feb 2005....

Do you guys feel that I should call up uscis and see whats going on?? the chart says that we can call to enquire after a 30 day period...I havent received any RFE either...

Or

Should I wait hoping for an approval soon...

Let me know your thoughts, gurus.

Thanks,

I think you should initiate a query. JMO.

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi ,

The processing dates have moved and my i140 though was filed on dec 30 2004 has not been processed yet. Current I 140 dates point to Feb 2005....

Do you guys feel that I should call up uscis and see whats going on?? the chart says that we can call to enquire after a 30 day period...I havent received any RFE either...

Or

Thanks,

Tracker Update

Tracker Updated with info of Kskrajendra, MayGC2004, choudhary, sippi1974, ravikanth_b, lifesaver, gardenstate.

Congrats to all on approvals.

sg1973 said:
All,
There is an LUD on my wife's case today and I get the following message online and 2 emails..

"On April 15, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283"

What does this mean? From the message it looks like we (us or lawyer) made an enquiry on the case, which is not the case here. However, could this be because of the Advance Parole extension filed for my wife (mailed ) on April 12th?
Or could this be an RFE?
Please see my signature for LUD history.
Thanks in advance.

SG

I got the same message when they mailed me the confirmation letter for my address change.
dont worry not an rfe.

EB2 Filers:

Here's the list of those who filed before May 6th (VSC Published Date): Are you guys still waiting ? I am just curious if you got approvals but havent updated. Please reply.

Feb:
phillybanker
senbabe
eternal_labor
GC-soon

March:

happy4you
ms_from_mich
azzkikr
vpr1
NJ080601GC
gc_bab
ers_md
gcmental
scn0718
freewalker

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123

GreenCardVirus, I am still waiting for my I-485 approval. Thanks for keeping track of these..

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

Here's the list of those who filed before May 6th (VSC Published Date): Are you guys still waiting ? I am just curious if you got approvals but havent updated. Please reply.

Feb:
phillybanker
senbabe
eternal_labor
GC-soon

March:

happy4you
ms_from_mich
azzkikr
vpr1
NJ080601GC
gc_bab
ers_md
gcmental
scn0718
freewalker

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123

rj123 said:
GreenCardVirus, I am still waiting for my I-485 approval. Thanks for keeping track of these..

There seems to be mismatch between your Signature and Info in Tracker. In tracked you RD/ND is 5/6/2004.

I am still waiting for the RFE. My attorney has not gotten it yet.

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

Feb:
phillybanker
senbabe
eternal_labor
GC-soon

March:

happy4you
ms_from_mich
azzkikr
vpr1
NJ080601GC
gc_bab
ers_md
gcmental
scn0718
freewalker

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123

I am waiting .. hopefully, not for long time now !! :)

No update on I140

Should I be worried as dates for i140 have moved to Feb 5, 2005 and my case reciept date is Dec 20, 2004. And yet there is no update on my case. No Approval, No RFE, No Denial :(

There were two LUDs on i140 on 4/13 and 4/14, but nothing afterwards.

Called USCIS as suggested here
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

but no luck there either, was told to wait 30 days more for status update. Is it just my case or general way of USCIS working? :confused:

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi ,

Or

Thanks,

Same case here, I did call USCIS and waited 30 mins to connect to representative, but no update from there either. Representative took all the contact details, like my name, address, phone etc. I was told a response will be emailed to me within 30 days.

FP Completed at Alexandria ASC

Completed fingerprinting at Alexandria.
LUD on I-485 04/22/05
Please update tracker.

Sent out the RFE response ans waiting...... Pls. see my signature.

GreenCardVirus said:
EB2 Filers:

April:
bhandus2004
tempnirvana
srinij77
gc_hopefull
harithpatra
kamineni
gimegc
zc03_when
april2004filer

May:
file040505
Pemple
rj123

freewalker said:
My I485 ND was 3/26/04 (EB2). Today, VSC processing date is updated to 5/6/04. I am going to make an enquiry.

My 485 Nd is 03/24/2004.

Should I enquire too.. They are giving the same message over phone...
What other enquiry we can do?