2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats

ravikanth_b said:
Guys,

Just couple of hours ago I posted one message expressing my concerns about my I-140 approval. Lo behold!! I get the sweet emals now that my I-140 got approved!! :D

Cograts ravikanth_b

your case is almost the same like mine; could you please let us know which phone # you contacted and what you asked about(detail), so that you got instant response from them.

Thanks for the explaination

Absolutely. You can always give me a call when you are in Bay Area, you are always welcome. Thanks for hanging around this forum and passing on your valuble wisdom even long after you got your GC.

Ravi

Jharkhandi said:
Great ... congratulations ... now I can accept your invitation when I am in your area... :D

onrd2gc said:
My understanding is UCSIC sends two copies of approval notice. One copy will be mailed to you and the rest is to your attorney.

Thank you and congrats to u.

I was wondering how long it would take for the notice to arrive.

Any idea?

Hi FILE040505,

Thank you. Infact i was looking at your case this morning and felt the same way.

I called VSC copule of days ago, they refused to give me any details about my I-140. They insited my employer or Attorney to call and find out the status. My attorney asked me to shell out few hundred dollars to raise a query and my employer dint have patience to hold for 30 mins to get thru the phone line. This morning i had a 'discussion' with my employer after which it looks like he called VSC. I think that worked. JK advised me few other things apart from raising a query, fortunately this worked. I guess as first thing in this direction you need to raise a query with USCIS to know the status.( gurus please let us know if you differ from my opinion). I am sure you will get thru this.

As the saying goes...Bhagwan ke ghar me dher hain, undher nahin!!

best wishes!

FILE040505 said:
Cograts ravikanth_b

your case is almost the same like mine; could you please let us know which phone # you contacted and what you asked about(detail), so that you got instant response from them.

Thanks for the explaination

All,
There is an LUD on my wife's case today and I get the following message online and 2 emails..

"On April 15, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283"

What does this mean? From the message it looks like we (us or lawyer) made an enquiry on the case, which is not the case here. However, could this be because of the Advance Parole extension filed for my wife (mailed ) on April 12th?
Or could this be an RFE?
Please see my signature for LUD history.
Thanks in advance.

SG

Congratulations!!!

ravikanth_b said:
Guys,

Just couple of hours ago I posted one message expressing my concerns about my I-140 approval. Lo behold!! I get the sweet emals now that my I-140 got approved!! :D

I really thank all of you guys for keeping the hopes alive for GC aspirants, with out which it would have been a very hard journey....

I have to mention one persons name here who gave me hope, belief, ideas and his personal time to get thru this approval...guess who...none other than...MGJK. Thanks a lot JK!! I really appreciate your help, raising a query certainly helped otherwise my case was still hanging way beyond current processing date.

Last but not the least i THANK GOD!!

Now the journey begins for 485...will keep you posted.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/21/2005 :D
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change

What? Did you think I was not listening?? ;) Just kidding.. Enjoy your approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Update

An LUD after a long time since FP.
FP Done at Newark 04/02.
LUD on 4/4; 4/5 & 4/21.
No change in online message. Didnt recieve "FP recieved message..." yet.

Thank You To All!!!

Current Status:

On April 20, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I would like to THANK YOU ALL OF YOU for you support and feedbacks. This has been a great experience and appreciate all your help.

Thank you!

FILE040505 said:
assur,

But who does the security check on I-140 case? and how can I expedite it?

Thanks
There is no security check on I140. Just wait and see, I do'nt see a lot of participants in this forum next two months. Most of them will happily absent and receiving congrats..

Lifesaver said:
Current Status:

On April 20, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I would like to THANK YOU ALL OF YOU for you support and feedbacks. This has been a great experience and appreciate all your help.

Thank you!

I can say only WOW WOW WOW :)

congrats! that was fast! good luck with your new life!

Congrats to all of you guys who have got approvals on their applications..Im going for FP today. I hope to see LUDS in my case atleast from now on :)
All the best to u all.

WoW!!! 485 approval in 79 days.. This is the fastest I have seen on this thread.
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your freedom...

Lifesaver said:
Current Status:

Thank you!

status update problem

Hi All,

When we apply for the first time how long(period) they will issue the EAD.

I applied in November 2004. It haven't got approved in 90 days. So I went to the center on March 3 2005 and got the interim EAD they gave around 9 months.
My Advance Payroll got approved on March 31 2005.

Still today when I enter the Receipt Number of EAD on their site its shows as pending. https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

Anybody have any idea whats going on.

Thanks
GCBee :confused:

sippi1974 said:

-- No approval message... Directly card ordered message...

Man I am so relieved... I just bought 37k car... drove home and handed the keys to my wife... she told me that 485 is approved...
and my wife is due anytime... So many chages in life in too short time...

***** all the best for everyone waiting.

Congrats sippi1974.

Its good to see your approval.Our Notice dates are in the same week of April last year.

Regards

now that the processing dates have moved, my i140 though it was filed dec 30 2004 has not been processed yet. Do you guys feel that I should call up uscis and see whats going on?? or can I expect approval any time?
Let me know your thoughts, gurus.
Thanks,