2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

bostondude27 said:
Hey Gurus,
Could someone tell me when i should apply for EAD & AP Renewal if it expires on 07/30? I appreciate for all your help.

As earliest as you can...generally folks apply 4-5 months in advance of expiry date.

outsider9 said:
Congrats Chowdary !!! Enjoy Life.

Duggles1 - You scored Here :) Falls into your prediction Category.
outsider9,
Are you EB3 & ur PD current? If so, get set. You should have your approval pretty soon.

tiredofw8ing said:
Is the above information accurate... the reason why I ask, if the name check is done at the same time of the FP then that means once the message on the 485 changes to "FP results recieved... etc" does that mean that the name check was also completed and one is out of the danger zone of his / her application being stuck in the name check phase (like many poor souls posted in this forrum)? Or does the name check happen after the FP results are received.

So is the application sent to FBI twice - once for finger print check then another time for name check? or does it happen at the same time as per Assur's quote above..

Any insights??
Thanks
Then why do'nt you think? that "NAME CHECK CAN BE SENT ANYTIME EVEN BEFORE FP". ESC/ASC is responsible unit for this purpose.
I am quite sure that all information go together with FP & NAME.
ESC/ASC is the only dedicated place which transmits info, one time. That's it.
The data processing applications are separate than data transmission applications, that is called C2 application as followed by USCIS/FBI/Etc.
For example a name (BURGER BUG) goes for name check and suppose this name already does exist in the database. The match will stop this guy forever because a match found. No, but further specification, as mentioned and required for FP Processes are eventually brought forward for further analysis i.e. (TENPRINTS, Hair, Eyes, Wt. etc, age/DOB).
FP & Name could come together, normally name check require different combination of words/spelling that possibly arrive later depending on the frequency of Batch Runs.

AM_OPTIMISTIC said:
Chk the signature
Your LUD's are following the typical pattern. My guess is, you should stop seeing anymore LUD changes until approval...maybe one more and that should be it. If VSC continues their current speed, you should get your approval in 3-5 weeks time.

Good luck!
duggils1

assur said:
Then why do'nt you think? that "NAME CHECK CAN BE SENT ANYTIME EVEN BEFORE FP". ESC/ASC is responsible unit for this purpose.
I am quite sure that all information go together with FP & NAME.
ESC/ASC is the only dedicated place which transmits info, one time. That's it.
The data processing applications are separate than data transmission applications, that is called C2 application as followed by USCIS/FBI/Etc.
For example a name (BURGER BUG) goes for name check and suppose this name already does exist in the database. The match will stop this guy forever because a match found. No, but further specification, as mentioned and required for FP Processes are eventually brought forward for further analysis i.e. (TENPRINTS, Hair, Eyes, Wt. etc, age/DOB).
FP & Name could come together, normally name check require different combination of words/spelling that possibly arrive later depending on the frequency of Batch Runs.

Seperate feed for name check (seperate from FP feed) makes perfect sense and explains why the LUD's change after "FP Results Received" message- usually a day or two after the FP msg change. I think.

duggils1 said:
Seperate feed for name check (seperate from FP feed) makes perfect sense and explains why the LUD's change after "FP Results Received" message- usually a day or two after the FP msg change. I think.
I think you did'nt understand??, here I am referring to data transmission not message...

H1B extension??

My 7th year expires in Jun 05, planning to do 8th year extension.
How much time it is taking to get an extension these days?

duggils1 said:
bostondude27,
Do it NOW unless you have H1 as backup.
That'd be 3mo+10 days before expiration. It would give you some wiggling room. If you do have H1 as a backup, then you can wait until the end of this month.

See my earlier posts on how to apply for EAD renewal. Do a paper filing...it seems to be faster.

choudhary said:
Got the golden emails right now, proclaiming that my Visa category has been changed from non-immigrant to IMMIGRANT. Even the dependent case has been cleared.

ND: 05/27/2004
FP: 03/19/2005
FP (LUD): 03/29/2005
485 AD: 04/20/2005

See ya in Citizenship forum in 5 years.....

Congratulation Choudhary!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.
When and where is the PARTYYYYYY.

Question for assur

assur,

I received 4 emails yesterday for "FP received" 2 at 15:45 and two at 16:01
does this mean 2 LUDs or it is the same LUD?

Please take a look at the info. Below, my I-140 is not approved since 05/05/04, I called the VSC they told me that the it is under "regular security check". Does the FP results resovle the problem in I-140? or it is another process?

What are your expectations about I-140 and I-485 approvals?

Thanks for the clarification.

update: seems to be similar to AM_OPTIMISTIC's time-line:

EB3
PD: 11/01
485 ND: 07/19/04
FP : 04/07/05
LUD 1: 04/07/05
LUD 2: 04/08/05
LUD 3: 04/18/05 (FP Recd message)
LUD 4: 04/19/05
LUD 5: 04/21/05
I-485 AD : ??

Congratulations Choudhary! My RD just one month away from yours.

choudhary said:
Got the golden emails right now, proclaiming that my Visa category has been changed from non-immigrant to IMMIGRANT. Even the dependent case has been cleared.

ND: 05/27/2004
FP: 03/19/2005
FP (LUD): 03/29/2005
485 AD: 04/20/2005

See ya in Citizenship forum in 5 years.....Please update the tracker...

Congrats MayGC2004. Hope your wife will also get approval soon.
Enjoy man. Go and have a party tonight.
MayGC2004 said:
I am happy to say that I just got 2 emails for myself,
saying that my I-485 got approved.

My wife approval is still pending.

Please check my signature for LUD's. You can check in LUD's that FP received was updated only for my wife, but not mine.

This forum is really great. Thanks to all.

subhasri01 said:

EB3

wow.. that is some similarity... pretty close PD and NDs and exactly same LUDs

actually ...my PD should read 9/11/01 ( i know..i know..Sep 11 and all that...)
so...its even more uncanny how similar our cases are !!

EB3
PD: 9/11/01

Thanks for your kind words assur

assur said:
I am expecting your approval 2-4 weeks. The day USCIS sends FP, names are sent along. 3rd LUD shows FP-Received...., 4th/5th indicate normal name check performed without any message change, 6th is your approval.

However, are you sure that 4th/5th LUDs happen without any problems. There are many cases in various forums, in which people are stuck for months in the name check process.

Cheers,

you and am_optimistic are pretty close for your approvals
so prepare for big and wonderful party
take a vacation..
subhasri01 said:

EB3