2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hello Raj0529!!!

Raj0529 said:
Hi Karan29,
My FP was Completed on 12/08/04. Just curious.. have you checked your finger print and Name check status.. I know my finger print is cleared.. but no idea about name check...

I have no idea abt name check. Guru's in this forum can answer what is name check?? Is there a way we can check whether we can verify the name is cleared or not??? Any input will be appreciated!!

This Applies to GC filers from all the states:
2. Second observation is: It is taking 1-2 months for 485 approvals to come after your finger printing has been completed. My FP was done on 3/25, so I will have to wait for approx. another month or less to get the approval.
So if it has been less than 2 months since you completed finger printing.....not to worry. Just wait and the approval will follow soon.
But if it has been more than 3 months since you did your finger printing and you still havent received anything......my friend you better start worrying.

If anyone got 485 approval that have the ND beyond June and is from NJ ....do let me know. That will prove my theory wrong.

Its just an observation. Your comments are welcome .

EB3 PD---aug 2003

I140/I131/I485----RD-30/12/2004

ND------19/01/2005[

EAD-AD----- 16/02/2004

I-131 AD-----25/02/05 [ for me ]

I-131 AD-----------03/30/05 [ for my husband]

I-140 AD---------I-140 AD- 02/25/05.

FP DONE BOTH--------26/02/2005

4LUD S ON FP--MSG CHANGED TO FP received------- 03/9/05.

i-485---- :confused:

as u said earlier that if FP done is greater than 3 months means then u ned to worry plz can u look up into my case .

fp done is near to 2 months

Hello Karan29

karan29 said:
I have no idea abt name check. Guru's in this forum can answer what is name check?? Is there a way we can check whether we can verify the name is cleared or not??? Any input will be appreciated!!

I am also in the same situation.. So don't know about the name check... Here with I am attaching the pdf which I found in this forum.

approval notice rcvd

I rcvd my 485 approval notice today in mail.
In my city there is no need for infopass appt. I just need to walk in and get 485 stamp on the passport.
I was just wondering what do I need to take for the stamping.......is the approval notice enought or anything else is required to be shown to the authorities?

Appreciate ur replies.

Also........for all of u who are still waiting for approval...I wish u all the very best and you all in my prayers. May you all get you 485 asap.
Till then.......have faith.

I-485 LUD without any message change

Hi Gurus,

Please give me your Opinion for my case:

My EB-3 I-140 (ND 04/15/04) was approved on 04/05/05.It was applied on the basis of Pre-approved labor (PD June 19th,2002).FP was done on 03/01/05 and on 03/08/05 there was an update that FP results recieved and processing has resumed for the case Blah Blah Blah......

The VSC dates Update shows I-485 processing for Cases upto may 6th 2004.

There has been an LUD for my and my Wife's I-485 (04/22/05) without any message change.It still shows the same message like your FP Results were received and processing has resumed for the case ....... etc .

what inference can be had from the above? Should i be concerned?? I was otherwise expecting further updates on my case only from June 1st onwards when the PD dates for EB-3 would have crossed my priority date.

Regards.

Vicky007,

One possiblity is that they might have aproved your case and moved your case to "waiting for Visa" shelf.

Second one your name check might have got completed.

Since you are more than a month behind the processing date, you can open a query. They might tell you whats going on. I think you dont have to be concerned about LUD change.

Good luck.

vicky007 said:
Hi Gurus,

My EB-3 I-140 (ND 04/15/04) was approved on 04/05/05.It was applied on the basis of Pre-approved labor (PD June 19th,2002).FP was done on 03/01/05 and on 03/08/05 there was an update that FP results recieved and processing has resumed for the case Blah Blah Blah......

There has been an LUD for my and my Wife's I-485 (04/22/05) without any message change.It still shows the same message like your FP Results were received and processing has resumed for the case ....... etc .

what inference can be had from the above? Should i be concerned?? I was otherwise expecting further updates on my case only from June 1st onwards when the PD dates for EB-3 would have crossed my priority date.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
jolpot said:
gee, man if I were you, I would be happy going back to the country where I came from and accept what life threw at me...luckily/unluckily for me, the wait has only been a little over 3 years with an approval looming in the near future...(subject of another discussion/different portal altogether, I suppose)...good luck to both of you, that seems to be the ONLY element missing in your cases!
Thanks for the wishes.

vicky..

vicky,

my case seems to be similar to your's .One LUD change after the msg receieved..
Let me know if you get any further info regarding your case..

vicky007 said:
Hi Gurus,

Regards.

Same here

I guess we are all stuck because our PD is not current. Vicky, one more month and you should get your approval. desi_ma, one or two months for you too.

Approved

Please update the tracker. I am all done.

Details:

EB3

I-140/I-485: ND May 2004
I-140: Approved October 2004
I-485 Approved April 14, 2005

LUDs:
3/18/05
3/29/05 Processing resumed
4/14/05 Card ordered/Approval
4/19/05 Card mailed
4/22/05 CARDS RECEIVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Single LUD after the FP recvd msg..Should i read into it?

thanks man..
i was a bit concerned bcz of the single LUD change..
had heard that there is one LUD after the fp recvd msg for sending the name check , and another one when the name check results come back.

Or is it that the same day the get the fp results , they send it for name check and next LUD for the results of name check..

These are all guesswork anyway..I guess i will have to wait until the dates get current and call up VSC , if nothing happens by then..

MA_Labor said:
I guess we are all stuck because our PD is not current. Vicky, one more month and you should get your approval. desi_ma, one or two months for you too.

desi_ma said:
thanks man..
i was a bit concerned bcz of the single LUD change..
had heard that there is one LUD after the fp recvd msg for sending the name check , and another one when the name check results come back.

Or is it that the same day the get the fp results , they send it for name check and next LUD for the results of name check..

These are all guesswork anyway..I guess i will have to wait until the dates get current and call up VSC , if nothing happens by then..

Shouldn't try to read too much into LUDs. There have been lot of cases where people have gotten approvals without single LUD change after the FP received message.

My case Also same 2 Luds after FP recived message . After goign thru the forums and gurus comments , it may be looks like we are on right track so for . Let us Hope for the Best

MA_Labor said:

See my signature my timing is similar to yours.

vicky007 - include me too!

I called FBI this morning at 202-324-2625 to ask if Name Check for my case has been completed.

The lady mentioned that they do not mention this via the phone and that I should send email. When I told her that email replies take about 4months, she said yes, but it is the only way they give out info., if name check has been completed.

Cheers,

LUD4 on 485

I noticed another LUD change on my case today. It seems my case was updated on 4/22 with a message change to "card received, process resumed". Please see the signature for more details.

I have got it

:)
Just saw my emails: first one says I485 approved and notice mailed. The other says card ordered. :) :)
The mails were sent 4 hrs apart at 18:05 and 22:20 :cool: