2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi Duggils1,
You are observations are almost correct. I have been following threads and thinking in the same direction. Infact, I cursed my self for not doing my FP early when I had a chance. Hopefully, we will get it soon.

Thanks all

Thanks everyone for your wishes.
I too hope that everyone gets their approval soon.

It is very unpredictable how USCIS works but one thing is for sure. God is looking down on us and he does take care of us in his own way.

Also they say" Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai....andher nahi".

Also I want to thank all of them....especially J.Panchal who has done a wonderful job of updating the excel sheet.
For me ....my journey ends here and very soon u all will be sharing this good news with this forum. I shall be checking the forum time to time. Pls feel free to ask me any questions about my case in my PM.

Thanks again.
Pls keep faith as there is a light at the end of the long tunnel that we have all been thru.

May God bless u all.

outsider9 said:
Hi Duggils1,
You are observations are almost correct. I have been following threads and thinking in the same direction. Infact, I cursed my self for not doing my FP early when I had a chance. Hopefully, we will get it soon.

outsider9,
as you can see in my signature, I too was scheduled to do my FP earlier than I actually did. But in my case, I changed my address recently and promptly, lost the FP notice in the mail.
A classic example Murphy's law- I lived at the same place for 5 years to avoid any complications with my GC processing. And finally, barely 2 weeks after we moved they sent out the FP notice to my old address. Such is life...Yeh sub Bhagawan ki maya :) HE is the director of this SHOW and we are just playing the roles ;)

NO LUD change for primary

Hi guys,
Me and my wife did our FP on 4/14 at Newark,NJ. My wife's message changed (FP received), but no change for me. Is this normal?

Thanks

Sammy

Waiting for 485!!!!!!!!!

My case is dated 7/8/04. I-140 was approved in October 2004, then case was transfered from Vermont to local office in Newark on November 10,2004.
I had my fingerprints done in January 12,2005-still no update that they received. I called FBI & they said they sended on the same day.
I also read that Newark is not working on any 485 cases until October 1, 2005-I don't understand why?
I called three times 1-800 number, but they realy don't have any info.
In this point I don't have no clue when I can expect this to be over.
I started a whole thing in 1996, so in a few months will be 10 looooooooooooong years!!!!!!!!!
This make's me sick, but is nothing I can do-just wait..............
I hope everything will end fine.
Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you every one

Hello rajnag, GCLSNJVSC,every1willgetgc, kamineni99, july022004, april2004filer, palmighty, gcalb,zamq, kskrajendra, LSaspirant and others

Thanks everyone for your wishes. I hope you all get your approvals soon.

Also I want to thank J.Panchal who has done a wonderful job of updating the spread sheet.

I also want to thank Mr Rajiv Khanna and his staff for providing us an opportunity to exchange a very valuable information from immigration.com website.

Dear Friends,
I have a very quick question for you all. Please look at my case below. My 140/485 were filed before January 2005. My employer initially told me that my labor PD was in the year 2002. I have not seen any LUD updates ever since I applied for the same. Now my employer says that the PD could have been changed to the date that I140 was filed(which will be dec 30,2004).. Does it mean that I have to wait for 3 more years to get my green card? Im confused.. Please let me know your comments/suggestions..
Thanks,
I-485-
Service Center
Vermont
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004

onrd2gc said:
What a pleasant morning. I have received almost 10 emails from UCSIC with different messages. Thanks to jpanchal and others for a great support all these months. This is really a great forum.

For me and my wife **********

On April 19, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

For my kids *********

This case has been approved. On April 19, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Since UCSIC has taken digital photos for me and my wife, i guess they mailed the cards directly. Should i take infopass appontment for kids? Can someone respond to my query please?

Congrats on your approval.
Question: Was your Labor pre-approved ?

sammy0001 said:
Hi guys,
Me and my wife did our FP on 4/14 at Newark,NJ. My wife's message changed (FP received), but no change for me. Is this normal?

Thanks

Sammy
Here what I see the online-status-message (for all family members incl me)
"
On April 19, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

FP done on: 4/14/2005

Dear Friends,
I have a very quick question for you all. Please look at my case below. My 140/485 were filed before January 2005. My employer initially told me that my labor PD was in the year 2002. I have not seen any LUD updates ever since I applied for the same. Now my employer says that the PD could have been changed to the date that I140 was filed(which will be dec 30,2004).. Does it mean that I have to wait for 3 more years to get my green card? Im confused.. Please let me know your comments/suggestions..
Thanks,
I-485-
Service Center
Vermont
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004

Gcprocess2005 said:
Dear Friends,
Thanks,
I-485-
Service Center
Vermont
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
EE/ER Notified
January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date
December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date
December 29, 2004

As per rules, PD of a Substituted Labor is the date 140 is filed. But practically, approvals have been on the Labor Application Date.

GreenCardVirus said:
As per rules, PD of a Substituted Labor is the date 140 is filed. But practically, approvals have been on the Labor Application Date.

Thanks for your response. Can you please let me know when this rule was imposed ? Does it now mean that I have to wait till the PD reaches Dec 2004 (when my I-140 was filed ?)

Friends:

I completed my FP 3 days ago - I see 3 LUDs on my 485 by now (But No Message Change - I know it takes time, batch updates, etc).

Question:
1. Whom do I call to check my FBI status, Name check Status, FP submitted Status ?
2. What is this Name Check ?
3. Can I do anything to expadite my case ... as my PD is current.

Kind guidance appreciated.

thanks,
msd_gc.

msd_gc said:
Friends:

I completed my FP 3 days ago - I see 3 LUDs on my 485 by now (But No Message Change - I know it takes time, batch updates, etc).

Question:
1. Whom do I call to check my FBI status, Name check Status, FP submitted Status ?
2. What is this Name Check ?
3. Can I do anything to expadite my case ... as my PD is current.

Kind guidance appreciated.

thanks,
msd_gc.

A look at your signature prompoted me to ask this question.. I have a subsitute labor too. How did u get to know your PD ? Is it the one on your sub labor or it the one on ur I 140 ? I havent seen ny LUD changes on my I-140/485. both were filed concuurently in Dec 2004. Share your thoughts...

Gcprocess2005 said:
A look at your signature prompoted me to ask this question.. I have a subsitute labor too. How did u get to know your PD ? Is it the one on your sub labor or it the one on ur I 140 ? I havent seen ny LUD changes on my I-140/485. both were filed concuurently in Dec 2004. Share your thoughts...

Gcprocess2005,
don't get misled and scared. Take a look at your I140 approval notice. Whatever it says under PD- that'd be your PD.
In only very rare cases does one get his 140 RD as his PD. I don't remember the rule that GCvirus is talking about, but I'm positive it does not apply to normal Labor Sub cases.
If you do a quick scan of all the Labor Sub cases on this forum, you'll knowwhat I'm talking about.

Good luck!
duggils1

Gcprocess2005 said:

I have my PD from the approval Notice from my 140.

I am saying that because my attorney says that - but cannot beleive him completely. I have to take everything he says with a grain of salt. So I just wanted to confirm if there is any otherway to find PD ?

-msd_gc.

duggils1 said:
Gcprocess2005,
don't get misled and scared. Take a look at your I140 approval notice. Whatever it says under PD- that'd be your PD.
In only very rare cases does one get his 140 RD as his PD. I don't remember the rule that GCvirus is talking about, but I'm positive it does not apply to normal Labor Sub cases.
If you do a quick scan of all the Labor Sub cases on this forum, you'll knowwhat I'm talking about.

Good luck!
duggils1

Hi Dugglis1,
Your words brought peace to me :). I have been so restless since afternoon after talking about this to my employer. He was also unfornately not clear. I did take a quick look into the other cases and everyone do seem to have the labor PD as their so called PD.
I appreciate your help and time. I hope to get my i140 approval sometime soon :)
Thanks,

PD Rules

GreenCardVirus said:

Can you elaborate a little bit on the "RULES".

Thanks,