2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Any Replies please ....

msd_gc said:
Friends:

I completed my FP 3 days ago - I see 3 LUDs on my 485 by now (But No Message Change - I know it takes time, batch updates, etc, etc).

Question - Now what ? Whom do I call to check my FBI status, Name check Status, FP submitted Status ? What is this Name Check ?

Can I do anything to expadite my case ... as my PD is current.

Kind guidance appreciated.

thanks,
msd_gc.

EB-3 Relief

Hi All,

I just saw this on aila.org

3. EB-3 Relief: By unanimous consent, the Senate also passed a measure sponsored by Senators Schumer (D-NY), Hutchison (R-TX) and Kennedy (D-MA) that would recapture EB -3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 due to processing delays. 50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations.

Both the H-2B relief bill and the EB-3 relief provisions will now be included in the Senate version of the supplemental appropriations bill. However, since neither of these measures was included in the House-passed supplemental, they will be discussed when House and Senate conferees meet to resolve differences between the two bills. In both cases, AILA will urge the House to recede to the Senate on both the H-2B bill and EB-3 relief.

Not sure if this will bring any relief for those affected by retrogression.

gc_vsc

msd_gc said:
This is for EB3 only ...
That is correct ... this theory is more accurate for EB3.
BTW greencardvirus, I didn not see your entry in the tracker. It might help others if you can have your details added to the tracker. The bigger the sample, the better.

is it real news ????
if yes, then we'll get our approvals early, no need to wait for long years
hope they'll pass this bill

gc_vsc said:
Hi All,

I just saw this on aila.org

3. EB-3 Relief: By unanimous consent, the Senate also passed a measure sponsored by Senators Schumer (D-NY), Hutchison (R-TX) and Kennedy (D-MA) that would recapture EB -3 numbers lost from FY 2001-2004 due to processing delays. 50% of these numbers would be allocated to Schedule A occupations.

Both the H-2B relief bill and the EB-3 relief provisions will now be included in the Senate version of the supplemental appropriations bill. However, since neither of these measures was included in the House-passed supplemental, they will be discussed when House and Senate conferees meet to resolve differences between the two bills. In both cases, AILA will urge the House to recede to the Senate on both the H-2B bill and EB-3 relief.

Not sure if this will bring any relief for those affected by retrogression.

gc_vsc

All,
LUD changed today (see signature) for both the applications with no message change. My message is "on April 14th, FP results received..." and for my wife " we received your application...".

Gurus, any ideas?

Get ready for your approval... Good luck
sg1973 said:
All,
LUD changed today (see signature) for both the applications with no message change. My message is "on April 14th, FP results received..." and for my wife " we received your application...".

Gurus, any ideas?

sg1973 said:
All,

Gurus, any ideas?

name check completed and case has been picked up by an IIO...

So what's next?

Since I am EB3 and my PD is 12/2002, I guess I am done with any more updates. I don't foresee any further LUDs. I guess I'll just have to wait until my PD becomes current, which going by the current rate should take another 6 months.

Updated Tracker

CONGRATS TO ALL FOR THE APPROVALS..

Updated Tracker with info of :
seannc, fromcn, kamineni99, member77, onrd2gc, rohilr

After checking with Jpanchal I have voluntered to update the tracker.

Duggils,
Thank you for your Analysis,
I did my FP on 03/26/05 and rest of info is in signature,
Please guess on my case when can i expect the Approval..
Thanks,
nivas

duggils1 said:
afrqn:
When did you call VSC to update your address? Did the message change? I think I had a message change when I changed my address.

GCG:
Yes, I omitted the name check issue. Unfortunately if you are stuck in the name check process, then it may be a couple of more quarters before you can celebrate.

LUD change FP received (Alexandria,VA)

My I-140 is not approved till now. Last time (3 weeks ago ) I asked, VSC told me that it is under Regular Security check. Is it different than what is done by FP results?

Thanks

nivasch said:
Duggils,
Thank you for your Analysis,
I did my FP on 03/26/05 and rest of info is in signature,
Please guess on my case when can i expect the Approval..
Thanks,
nivas

nivasch,
You may have to wait a few more weeks because of your 485 - ND (11/8/04).

Another variable I did not mention in my analysis was - after PD and FP "results received" date are factored in, it seems like they are sorting by ND of 485. If this is the case, then they are probably working on cases w/ ND's anywhere from 4/04 to 11/04 (I know it is broad range).
I run scans regularly for cases with 485 ND's of 6/1/04, 6/24/04 and 7/15/04. I do see recent approvals for all these dates...more approvals for the earlier dates than the latter ones. Besides, I have seen some people on this forum with ND of 11/04 getting approved. That's how I concluded that they must be working on cases with ND's from 4/04 to 11/04(in addition to the FP dt). It is possible that your ND is in this window, in which case you could probably get the approval sooner.

Good luck!
duggils1

Congrats

bright said:
The wonderful emails with the approval came in as soon as i logged in at work today.

On April 18, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks all for the support and encouragement during this process. i will visit the site on and off and see if i can help.

485 - April 18th 2005
Congrats

sg1973 said:
Thanks GCG,
If so, how soon can I expect my approval?

sg 1973,

My case is also moving in the same path as yours. Except mine is EB2.

I hope we should get our approvals soon.

Good Luck.

==========================================
EB2 PD Nov 2002
140/485 ND 06/21/2004
140 AD: 02/02/2005
FP SD: 04/02/2005 CD - 04/05/2005 ASC: Newark,NJ.
LUD1 - 04/05/2005
LUD2 - 04/06/2005
LUD3 - 04/14/2005 ( FP recieved on 04/13)
LUD4 - 04/15/2005 (No message change)
LUD5 - 04/19/2005 (No Message Change)
===========================================

Duggils1,
Thanks for your Reply..
duggils1 said:
nivasch,
You may have to wait a few more weeks because of your 485 - ND (11/8/04).

Another variable I did not mention in my analysis was - after PD and FP "results received" date are factored in, it seems like they are sorting by ND of 485. If this is the case, then they are probably working on cases w/ ND's anywhere from 4/04 to 11/04 (I know it is broad range).
I run scans regularly for cases with 485 ND's of 6/1/04, 6/24/04 and 7/15/04. I do see recent approvals for all these dates...more approvals for the earlier dates than the latter ones. Besides, I have seen some people on this forum with ND of 11/04 getting approved. That's how I concluded that they must be working on cases with ND's from 4/04 to 11/04(in addition to the FP dt). It is possible that your ND is in this window, in which case you could probably get the approval sooner.

Good luck!
duggils1