2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Request your projections/suggestions

Hi Gurus

Can u project and tell me where I stand, following are my details:

EB3, Substituted Labor with Future Employment, PD ~2004
I140, 485, EAD & AP: RD 12/28/2004; ND: 1/12/2005
RFE on I140 : Replied on 4/6/2005
I140 LUD: 4/11/2005
FP completed: 3/3/2005

Request your suggestion and help

tiredofw8ing said:
Hello All -

We did our fingerprinting yesterday and till now not a single LUD on our cases.. I thought that normally you get one on the same day and then another on the second day and then after a week or two a third one (when USCIS recieves the results) and the third LUD will be accompanied with a message change..
We did not get even the first LUD even though we did the FP yesterday.. Did this happen with anyone before?
Please help

Did you do biometrics or just finger printing? It happened to me when I only did finger printing (which supposedly should have been biometrics) without any LUD.

However, after I went back again and did all biometrics, LUD happened on that day.

congrats, cuk536.

cuk536 said:
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 13, 2005, ....

Thanks God, everybody, forum. Both cases are approved. Hands are shaking.
Good luck to everybody!

AC21 case, did not notify USCIS.

upandwaiting said:
Did you do biometrics or just finger printing? It happened to me when I only did finger printing (which supposedly should have been biometrics) without any LUD.

However, after I went back again and did all biometrics, LUD happened on that day.

we did biometrics, finger printing of all 10 fingers, photos and signature... I do not know what happened.. That was yesterday and till now no LUD after the ND on the 485 application for both myself and my spouse.

JK, ITEC, friends any ideas, suggestions ???

LUD on I-140 a day prior to Fingerprinting

Could anyone possibly explain the reason behind this LUD ???

P.S. : My wife filed her 485 paperwork last week.. Even then I was anticipating a LUD (if any) on my 485 and not 140 ...

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
tiredofw8ing said:
we did biometrics, finger printing of all 10 fingers, photos and signature... I do not know what happened.. That was yesterday and till now no LUD after the ND on the 485 application for both myself and my spouse.

Give it a few days. You could ask others who did biometrics in the same area and maybe they would tell you their experiences.

chan99 said:
HI ITEC BABA, Jarkhandi Guru, Kosmokramer, Please predict my Case.

Thanks in Advance,
Chan99

Although you did NOT ask me specifically, I predict that most of us here including you will get an approval eventually.

It is only a matter of time. :) hang on

tiredofw8ing said:

Wait for few days .. nothing to worry . what i have noticed (mine , spouse and friends ) is that they do it in a bulk after certain days/number of FP done from a location .

All the best and good luck ....

HI Guys,
Can any one look into my case and give an update? I have not seen any LUD ever since I applied and Im just curious.
Thanks,
me.
I-485
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
I-140 EB3
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
FP
04/22/2004

No LUD after FP

tiredofw8ing said:

I have pretty much the same situation here. Finished biometrics FP on 4/2/05 for myself and spouse at Naperville, IL, FBI recieved results the same day.

No LUD to date, its been nearly two weeks. This does not look like a regular pattern. Any change in trends JK?

-----------------------------------------
EB3 substitute labor
485/140/EAD - RD 04/13/04, AP 04/16/04
140 Approval - 8/5/04
FP - 4/2/05 done for both of us
485 LUD - ??

What next?

No message Change (FP received) even after 1 and half months.

1)Do I need to wait for 15 more days and call USCIS?
If yes can anyone give me the Phone navigation to customer service representative.

2)Or make an immediate call tomorrow?

Any other options?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Congratulations to all those who got approvals

thanks,

Minicooper.
EAD Ap:01/24/2005
AP Ap:01/25/2005
I140 Ap:01/31/2005
FP done:2/25/2005
LUD1:3/8/2005
Biometrics done:3/28/2005
LUD2:3/28/2005
LUD3:3/29/2005

Gcprocess2005 said:
HI Guys,
Can any one look into my case and give an update? I have not seen any LUD ever since I applied and Im just curious.

any typo error on FP date ? .. i think it might be 04/22/2005

I expect you will see your first LUD after completing your FP ...

All the best and Good luck . ..

gc@vsc said:
any typo error on FP date ? .. i think it might be 04/22/2005

I expect you will see your first LUD after completing your FP ...

All the best and Good luck . ..

Hi Gc ,

For your RFE tax document. what document you provide , is it a copy 1040 we have from hrblock etc or you got it from IRS office itself . Also 2 Years Means is it 2003 and 2004 .Please clarify

senthil