2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Done

I have completed my FP (Code 3) in Birmingham AL on 05/09/05, actually scheduled for 05/22/05. There was only one or two people before me, and it was quick. Went there around 10:30AM and out before 11:00 AM (both me & spouse). They did Finger Prints, Photo & Digital sign.

If anyone wants to do an Early FP, I advice to go there closer to the scheduled date as they are reluctant to do early FP.

1st LUD: 05/11/05

LaborApproved said:
Not a guru but spoke with my lawyer (my ND is May 04) who said for the MOST part he is seeing approvals based on 485 ND. FP has little bearing on approval if your ND is not current. You filed in June so your turn will come when your ND is current per processing dates. Don't give up! Your case is in the que like most of us!

PS: I read somewhere on the forum that per USCIS when we see cases being approved whose dates are not current (we saw some October '04 approvals) these cases are randomly picked by USCIS to train new officers and hence are processed way quicker.

LaborApproved,

Can you tell me about your details.

Thanks

Card ordered.....

Jharkandi,

I did my passport stamping on 7th April and my wife is scheduled on 15th April, today we received an email from USCIS "On April 11, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready". However my wife will be going for stamping on April 15th as scheduled.

Regards
Kat

At Long Last....

Congratulations to All who have recently received approvals on their 140/485 applications.
Today I received my green card in the mail.
It's so unreal now that I got it. I think I was most excited when I got the FP notice back in February. But I feel very lucky and extremely grateful that everything went well on time with no glitches.

The photo on the card was actually the one that I took at the time of FP at Philly ASC. I had biometrics (code 3) done.
The photos I had submitted in April 2004 when I filed 140/485 concurrently were out of date as the specs changed for immigration photos last summer(was it changed in July 2004?) and the ASC sent the digital photo taken when I did FP.

Thank you all for your invaluable insight and information and willingness to help others which makes this process so much more bearable than it is for all of us.

I wish you all the best and hope the USCIS will work faster to produce more approvals this year. I'll check back on this site from time to time to see if I can help with any questions.
Good luck everyone!!!

-cheers- ;)

GC received

I also received my green card in the mail today.

I have been a (mostly) silent reader for the last 8 months. It was this forum who keeps track of what the USCIS is doing and more importantly keeps my morale up. A big thank you to Immigrationportal.com and all the gurus who contribute unselfishly.

I agree with wonderwoman the most exciting moment was when I received my FP notice. At that point I knew I was very close. Not to mention, FP was scheduled on my birthday.

It had been a tough but fruitful journey. I wish everyone all the best.

Hbomb

tracker updated

tracker updated with 21579, finallly_gotit, gc_04 and hbomb....
Congratulations guys for your 485 approvals...

Congrats

jpanchal said:
Our 485 got approved today...... :D :) ;)

JPanchal,

Let me the first to congratulate you in this forum. Enjoy your post GC life.

Great to have people like to in this forum helping others.

Thanks
GC

congrats JPanchal

Hello JP...........Congratulations man. That is great news!

All this time u have been doing a great job too keeping the tracker updated.

Congrats again.

jpanchal said:
jpanchal,

Congratulations. Till now all volunteers have got approval smoothly.

Can we put a comment on side (last column) of Excel sheet as to who all were volunteers for 2004 sheet? That is always nice to see.

Folks please support this idea - a small gesture on our side for such selfless service!

Congrats jpanchal. Did you get the 'approved message' before the 'card mailed message' ?

Jharkhandi,

I got approved on 04/07 but still the online msg says that 'case has been approved .. ' and it has not changed to the 'card has been ordered ..' yet.
Is there a cause for concern? I have taken an infopass appointment for next week. My FP was code 3 with Biometrics.
Comments? Thanks.

Kat999 said:
Jharkandi,

I did my passport stamping on 7th April and my wife is scheduled on 15th April, today we received an email from USCIS "On April 11, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready". However my wife will be going for stamping on April 15th as scheduled.

Regards
Kat
That is fine. You will get your card within next 15 days or even less. Once your wife gets stamping done - message will change for her too. I am really surprised as your code was 3 for FP - strange ways of USCIS!

VSC folks are still better off - people in NSC and TSC are in for a long wait to get the cards.

a_a said:
Congrats jpanchal. Did you get the 'approved message' before the 'card mailed message' ?

Jharkhandi,

I got approved on 04/07 but still the online msg says that 'case has been approved .. ' and it has not changed to the 'card has been ordered ..' yet.
Is there a cause for concern? I have taken an infopass appointment for next week. My FP was code 3 with Biometrics.
Comments? Thanks.
Now VSC is sending more order for cards. So as the volume of request is increasing and hence it may take a little longer. These cards are printed in KY and that center may have some limits on requests!

Wait a couple of days more.

jpanchal said:
congrats and enjoy new freedom
you did a great Job JPANCHAL
now we have to look for another good volunteer to take care of our forum details

congrats
Hbomb said:
I also received my green card in the mail today.

I have been a (mostly) silent reader for the last 8 months. It was this forum who keeps track of what the USCIS is doing and more importantly keeps my morale up. A big thank you to Immigrationportal.com and all the gurus who contribute unselfishly.

I agree with wonderwoman the most exciting moment was when I received my FP notice. At that point I knew I was very close. Not to mention, FP was scheduled on my birthday.

It had been a tough but fruitful journey. I wish everyone all the best.

Hbomb

is it your FP dates are in April or May?

GC_04 said:
I have completed my FP (Code 3) in Birmingham AL on 05/09/05, actually scheduled for 05/22/05. There was only one or two people before me, and it was quick. Went there around 10:30AM and out before 11:00 AM (both me & spouse). They did Finger Prints, Photo & Digital sign.

If anyone wants to do an Early FP, I advice to go there closer to the scheduled date as they are reluctant to do early FP.

1st LUD: 05/11/05