2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ha ha... that was a good joke. no, i don't need a boyfriend but it was amusing to see your post and the following responses to that. i didn't see these msgs until now. and yes, people don't really appreciate posting personal msgs here... so i better keep this short.
anyway, if you have same FP dates you should be getting your approval soon. good luck!

andhika lauw said:
congratulation wonderwoman ,,......i am wonderman from indonesia born chinese....my FP date is the same as yours.....if you are single and need a boyfriend dont hesitate to contact me....hehheheheh good luck for your future

Am I Close

The lud on my and wife's I-485 was changed 3/10, 3/11, 3/17, 3/18(message change) and now it has changed on 4/4, 4/5 to all I-485 including childern.

Am I close?

I am expecting rfe for medical, which was not submitted along the application.
Is medical necessary? can you get approval without medical, I wish.

Thanks

PD 11/2001
ND 4/27/04

njlabor20011 said:
The lud on my and wife's I-485 was changed 3/10, 3/11, 3/17, 3/18(message change) and now it has changed on 4/4, 4/5 to all I-485 including childern.

Am I close?

Thanks

PD 11/2001
ND 4/27/04

Medical is MUST

To njlabor20011

njlabor20011 said:

Am I close?

Thanks

PD 11/2001
ND 4/27/04

mama mia! why didn't you submit a medical? you definitely need a medical as it is one of the REQUIRED supporting documents for your application. I suggest you make an appointment with a civil surgeon as soon as possible so you don't waste any time between now and receiving an RFE notice. You can find a list of the registered civil surgeons on the USCIS website and when you call, tell him/her that you need to make an appointment for your immigration application. And they'll take care of the rest for you.
It costs around $250-$300 per person(i don't know about children, but it should be about the same) depending on the number of shots needed. The doctor's office will tell you how much it'll cost you when you make an appointment.
Do this ASAP if you know you're getting an RFE for a medical. But for any reason, you get really lucky and get an approval w/o an RFE for medical thel let us know! it'd be interesting to know.

-cheers-

njlabor20011 said:

Am I close?

Thanks

PD 11/2001
ND 4/27/04
my case is like yours,(this was b4 FP) i once send my medical report but i got send back the reason was we dont needed at this time(the reply from USCIS said) my case was different i filed asylum, AND I245.THATS WHY i cant send my medical with my i485 application, and THEY DONT NEED medical b4 FP.but its different now as i already got FP so I THINK I GONNA SEND MY MEDICAL REPORT AGAIN TOMORROW JUST NOT TO WASTE TIME.I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR MEDICAL REPORT TOO without that they not gonna approve the i140 and i1485. maybe they gonna issue RFE for your i485 for medical report and this really waste of time

Last edited by a moderator:
njlabor20011 said:

Am I close?

Thanks

PD 11/2001
ND 4/27/04

Many doctors are very busy and they give you appointment after two three months. You might have to travel a distance to get it done.

HIV test will take about 2 weeks. (Must)
TB test will take 48 hours. (Must)
You will need your medcial records showing all vaccination. If you don't have any vaccination records you will be asked to take all again (even if some vaccines are to be given to children only :D :D :D ) and many shots are given at interval of two to three months.

if you have all this handy you will get all done in a day in Allentown/Philly.

this is not to scare you but just giving you insight

New member - need help

Dear freinds,
Could any one explain to me on how does early finger printing work.

I am not sure what is Notice Date for I-485 application. The USCIS website indicates that my application was received on 01/18/2005. I received my FP notice about a month ago.

Please update my GC application details,
EB3/NC/PD:11/29/2004
EAD/I-140/I-485 RD:01/18/2005
EAD:AD:03/10/2005 (Approved)
I-140: AD:02/16/05
FP Notice: 04/13/05 (Charlotte)

GCLSNJVSC said:
Congrats to all who got their 485 approvals recently.

Guru's like JK, itec

Could you please predict my case. My last LUD change was on 3/15.

EB2 (Lab Sub) PD Oct 2001
140/485: ND 07/26/04
140 AD: 03/07/05.
Biometrics done : 03/01/05
LUD's on 485 : 03/01, 03/02, 03/03 ,03/08(FP recieved message), 03/15.
485 AD: Waiting

GCLSNJVSC,

i am not a guru but I see your case approved in 1-3 weeks based on your LUDs. you may start preparing for a party now :)

GL.

Medical exam

If you are of Indian Origin your TB test may turn positive. I recommend you to use your health insurance for any X-ray work that you might have to undergo to save some dollars.

itec said:
...If you don't have any vaccination records you will be asked to take all again (even if some vaccines are to be given to children only :D :D :D ) and many shots are given at interval of two to three months.

I've got 6 shots with interval of 1-2 minutes and I had wonderful next 24 hours :cool:

No change in the LUD

Hi!

I have done my FP on the 03/17/05 and i see only one LUD change since then. DO u thnk there is a problem with my case. Has it happened to anyone else?? I am worried that it has not reached the uscis. There is no change in the message either .

Plaese help

addiction

How many of you are addicted to this site, your registered email add with USCIS and USCIS website? :p

cherry10 said:
Hi!

I have done my FP on the 03/17/05 and i see only one LUD change since then. DO u thnk there is a problem with my case. Has it happened to anyone else?? I am worried that it has not reached the uscis. There is no change in the message either .

Plaese help

Hi Cherrt10 - I did my fp on 3/9 and had lud on 3/10 followed by 3/23, 3/24, 4/5 with no message change todate. Called USCIS to check and the answer is that they removed my case off the internal (uscis) security check dept and moved it to the 485 dept(?!) and i should hear something (what ? I don't know) in 3-4 weeks as there is nothing on hold in my case. So i think there is nothing to panic and has to wait to see anything significant happens. The last LUD, which happened to be today was after my yesterday call to VSC.
So just KMFC.

Guru JK, itec or anyone has anything to add?

thanks

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi Cherrt10 - I did my fp on 3/9 and had lud on 3/10 followed by 3/23, 3/24, 4/5 with no message change todate. Called USCIS to check and the answer is that they removed my case off the internal (uscis) security check dept and moved it to the 485 dept(?!) and i should hear something (what ? I don't know) in 3-4 weeks as there is nothing on hold in my case. So i think there is nothing to panic and has to wait to see anything significant happens. The last LUD, which happened to be today was after my yesterday call to VSC.
So just KMFC.

Guru JK, itec or anyone has anything to add?

thanks
Approval in 2 weeks (max 3 weeks). Appears you are thru with IBIS check.