2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jk

Dear JK,

How can you predict cases like these? One day you may have to reveal your secret to the public.....Everyone in this forum is so curious to know your secret......Anyway, thanks for helping us......

Also congratulations to all who recently got approved!!

Thanks
Vijay

vicky007 said:
Hello Everybody,

My I-140 is finally approved. My Case was of Labor Substitutuion and had a lot of issues, like lost original LC, and possible Educational mis-match and i was very apprehensive. Finally those apprehensions have been proved false.

I thank all the Great Guys here like Joyd, ETA-GC, UN,itec, ginnu and Dazzling who have been just wonderful in their Posts and Analysis.

Last and certianly Least if it were not for the Encouragement of Jharkhandi, i would have been a Nervous Wreck.I was speaking to him earlier today and he told me very confidently that i should be expecting my approval soon.I logged in immediately after i spoke to him and his words have proved to be very Prophetic. A very special thanks to you JK.

Please update my information on the tracker.

Regards

MayGC2004 said:
Dear JK,

How can you predict cases like these? One day you may have to reveal your secret to the public.....Everyone in this forum is so curious to know your secret......Anyway, thanks for helping us......

Also congratulations to all who recently got approved!!

Thanks
Vijay

Well, you could be as good as him if you hang around the forum 24/7 and observe posts and trends. It is not rocket science :)

Jk

Hello Jk,
Kindly advise me on the following situation.
Last month I relocated from Sanjose to CT. I also did change of address(AR-11, Phone update, sending info to VSC etc...), but still they had transferred to sanjose office for interview.
1. My attorney says it is better to fly to sanjose, and face the interview,since transferring the file from sanjose to CT might be delayed. Is it legal to stay in one state and attend interview in another ?
2. Where will my interview notice will go (whether old address or new address in CT) OR I understand that attorney will also get a copy of interview letter, If I didn't receive the letter, can I use attorney's letter for interview?
3. Last but not the least, the reason I think for interview on my case is while my 140/485 was filed, I was working for another employer and my GC sponsor is different. I applied for transfer to my GC Sponsor and got 7th yr extn too. I think the 485 adjudicator might be under impression, that my GC sponsor and current employer might be different, hence the reason for interview.
thanks
Ranjani

Congrats for all approvals.. need more, like Dhoni's sixes yesterday.

u bet JK..watched on dish broadband..

Move on sehwag.. Hello Dhoni..sweet six over covers for razzaq.

Wonder how Jamshedpur will treat the local boy Dhoni on April 9.

I am sure u must be waiting for the game.Hope to see more fireworks

Jharkhandi said:
Congratulations folks. May approvals rain like this. I will join in couple of days.

itec,

I could even guess how fast your post-office will work! How was that? :p

By the way Kosmo - saw Dhoni's score? :D

It is not rocket science. But how can anyone spend that much time on helping others....I don't get that part....

LaborApproved said:
Well, you could be as good as him if you hang around the forum 24/7 and observe posts and trends. It is not rocket science :)

LaborApproved said:

That was not a very graceful comment....and it is easier said than done!

MayGC2004 said:
It is not rocket science. But how can anyone spend that much time on helping others....I don't get that part....

Why not? There are many users here who help each other out. He is one of them. A major one.

Retrogation doesnot work on MYCASE!! Approved!!!

Retrogation doesnot work on MYCASE
APPROVED!!!!!!
NO LUD change after FP

Today i got approval Emails just now
More details in next note!!!!

Details.

My details:
I-140/I-485 ND: 14th April 2004.
I-140 AD: 15th SEP 2004.
I-485 AD: 5th April 2005.
Labor Substituion,EB3.
PD:NOV 2002.( Big Question .. How did this case approved!!!)

Good Luck to everyone..

congrats for your 485 approval, enjoy the freedom

kishuibm said:
Retrogation doesnot work on MYCASE
APPROVED!!!!!!
NO LUD change after FP

Today i got approval Emails just now
More details in next note!!!!

Details.

My details:
I-140/I-485 ND: 14th April 2004.
I-140 AD: 15th SEP 2004.
I-485 AD: 5th April 2005.
Labor Substituion,EB3.
PD:NOV 2002.( Big Question .. How did this case approved!!!)

Good Luck to everyone..

Quick Questions

On April 2, 2005, we completed our FP. Along with the FP they took a digital picture and signature. Since then our LUD has changed both yesterday and today. But the message is still the same (no change since we filed).

Q1. What does that mean?

Q2. How do we find out our FP and name check was completed successfully?

Thanks

bmw140 said:
Thanks lohith,
I did read his message, but my concerns of living in one state and attending interview in another state is unanswered. then where will I get the interview letter.
It is confusing.
Thanks
Ranjani
Obviously, you will get interview letter addressed to San Jose. In your case, service center takes 2-4 months to update AR-11. you have to send AR-11 to both VSC and kentucky to expidite address updataion.
Most of the IT folks are moving due to job/work reasons, it's kind of common that one can not be expected to live at one place for 3-5 years of GC processing.

Your attorney is right. Stick to your attorney, moving interview to CT takes about 3-6 months. If you are IT consultant your LC of GC is valid for all locations. But, not your LCA of H1-B (unless you are on EAD). If you are on H1, you have to get new LCA for CT and file H1-B amemdment even before you move/ start working in another location as per DOL. Otherwise, CIS officer may question you and employer that you don't have LCA for CT !! which is H1-B violation as per DOL.

Carry 7th H1 ext. and new EVL stating same as LC job duties... then you are fine..

That's why I said., Don't mess up your case by making super comlicating it. Read a thread on San jose/485 interviews. If you want, you can take attorney to 485 interview.

You can take a red eye flight from CT to San Jose to show up at interview and can leave to CT on sameday back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guru's predit my case

Congrats to all who got their 485 approvals recently.

Guru's like JK, itec

Could you please predict my case. My last LUD change was on 3/15.

EB2 (Lab Sub) PD Oct 2001
140/485: ND 07/26/04
140 AD: 03/07/05.
Biometrics done : 03/01/05
LUD's on 485 : 03/01, 03/02, 03/03 ,03/08(FP recieved message), 03/15.
485 AD: Waiting

vicky007 said:
Hello Everybody,

My I-140 is finally approved. My Case was of Labor Substitutuion and had a lot of issues, like lost original LC, and possible Educational mis-match and i was very apprehensive. Finally those apprehensions have been proved false.

I thank all the Great Guys here like Joyd, ETA-GC, UN,itec, ginnu and Dazzling who have been just wonderful in their Posts and Analysis.

Last and certianly Least if it were not for the Encouragement of Jharkhandi, i would have been a Nervous Wreck.I was speaking to him earlier today and he told me very confidently that i should be expecting my approval soon.I logged in immediately after i spoke to him and his words have proved to be very Prophetic. A very special thanks to you JK.

Please update my information on the tracker.

Regards

Congratulations, vicky007 !!. I know, you've been waiting so long..
We have good people to help us in this forum... :)