2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fp question

One of the Gurus.

Please let me know on this.

I have a question regarding my FP. I moved from PA to Virginia. I have my driver's license from PA. Do they insist on having the same state drivers license i.e VA license for FP in VA, or just any state drivers license as a photo identity.

To Wonderwoman:

Thanks for the encouraging words.. I really hope that my day will come soon.. I am really getting frustrated with all this process (But so are all of the forum posters, so what is new???.. ) .. I just have to wait and with God's grace, I hope I will get there...

Thanks for your support
:)

tiredofw8ing said:
To Wonderwoman:

Thanks for the encouraging words.. I really hope that my day will come soon.. I am really getting frustrated with all this process (But so are all of the forum posters, so what is new???.. ) .. I just have to wait and with God's grace, I hope I will get there...

Thanks for your support

You are lucky with Sub labor...many people hang in there for 4 years for LC

Hi JK.
As you know i have finished FP and it is going to be almost one month. Still no news on my 485. I know lot of people are expecting it. Any idea why mine is still pending.
could my wife's medical not submitted be a problem for my approval. I was told that mine will be processed first and then only my wife's. We are expecting RFE for my wife to submit medical. Is it going to impact my approval also?

Thanx for all your help. Appreciate your response.

vinodtv said:
One of the Gurus.

Please let me know on this.

I have a question regarding my FP. I moved from PA to Virginia. I have my driver's license from PA. Do they insist on having the same state drivers license i.e VA license for FP in VA, or just any state drivers license as a photo identity.

Why did you leave PA? Just kidding :D

Usually they want valid Photo ID. Only police officer will ask this question if you are stopped for traffic violation with Number Plate of VA and licence from PA.

If you have any apprehension about this carry your passport or EAD.

Priority Dates

JK, Itec .. Your predictions are better than astrologers. Do mind taking a shot at the priority dates. What are your predictions about EB3 Priority Dates when the May Visa Bulletin comes out?

Can you predict my case? How far away is the approval?

FILE040505 said:
Itec,

I called Vermont Service center last week asking about I-140, they told me it is still in the a regular security check, Is it this name check? I beleive it took a long time since ND is 05/05/04. What steps you suggest me to do?

Thanks

When they mention Security Check it is name check and FP results it is FP. ( I believe so)

To Tiredofw8ing

tiredofw8ing said:
To Wonderwoman:

Thanks for your support

one more thing just came to mind. if you have an alternate name or any combinations of abbreviations for your name that you use, list them all on the form that they give you at ASC. i have an english name that i use for college documents, credit cards, utility bills, etc in addition to my official legal name, i put that down on the form when i went for FPing. of course i wouldn't know whether that helped expedite my process but reading the message posted by rahum kumar, i realized some people do go through such a lengthy ordeal for a name check. geez...
hope that doesn't happen to most of us...

-cheers-

vicky007 said:
Hello Everybody,

My I-140 is finally approved. My Case was of Labor Substitutuion and had a lot of issues, like lost original LC, and possible Educational mis-match and i was very apprehensive. Finally those apprehensions have been proved false.

I thank all the Great Guys here like Joyd, ETA-GC, UN,itec, ginnu and Dazzling who have been just wonderful in their Posts and Analysis.

Last and certianly Least if it were not for the Encouragement of Jharkhandi, i would have been a Nervous Wreck.I was speaking to him earlier today and he told me very confidently that i should be expecting my approval soon.I logged in immediately after i spoke to him and his words have proved to be very Prophetic. A very special thanks to you JK.

Please update my information on the tracker.

Regards

Congratulations Vicky. I'm happy for you.

Boy, What a day. Man your 485 Approval is on the way.
Where is the PartYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????

anru said:
Hi JK.
As you know i have finished FP and it is going to be almost one month. Still no news on my 485. I know lot of people are expecting it. Any idea why mine is still pending.
could my wife's medical not submitted be a problem for my approval. I was told that mine will be processed first and then only my wife's. We are expecting RFE for my wife to submit medical. Is it going to impact my approval also?

Thanx for all your help. Appreciate your response.
Hopefully not. But that is only a guess in these changing scenario of approvals.

Bodhal Singh said:
Congratulations Vicky. I'm happy for you.

Boy, What a day. Man your 485 Approval is on the way.
Where is the PartYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????

Jk is the man.

Hey JK I doubt you..I think you are a top level USCIS executive so you know all the fine details of all approvals?

Junta what are your thoughts

Salute to JK boss

Members of this forum know a lot about JK boss. (I am sure) But I cannot stop myselves from writing this one:

I was not home on Saturday. And when I get home I saw(in my caller-id) a single person trying to reach me atleast 5 times. I did not know him. Then again, the same person calls me...my wife answered it. She told me that somebody by name "Jharkhandi" called. Little did I expect that JK boss would try several times to call me, "killing" his weekend time for somebody he does not even know.

I called him back and he talked to me for about an hour. (more than an hour).He offered his insights about I-485 RFE. Talking to him, I realized that JK boss is an expert not just in immigration matters, but in almost everything. He is an encyclopaedia (hope I spelt it correctly). He digged into my details and said "nothing to worry". And that meant a lot to me.

I was so touched by his call. He digged my home number, took all the pains for it and spent his valuable weekend time to talk to me.

All I can say "we are lucky to have JK boss here, who is so caring for all of us".

My salute to you, JK boss.

I-140 security check

Itec,

Thanks for you reply, I didn't do my FP yet, it is scheduled for 04/14. I called VSC last Friday because my I-140 wasn't showing up since 05/05/2004, and asked the officer about the status of I-140 case., she replied that it is still in the regular security check.

itec said:
When they mention Security Check it is name check and FP results it is FP. ( I believe so)

Tracker Update

jpanchal

Noticed that you have mistakenly updated my FP date as 4/4/05 instead of 4/1/04....I am sure it doesnt matter. Just wanted to point it out though

Predict My Approval

JK/itec...
Please predict my approval date..

Labor PD: 10/2001 (Labor Substitution)
140/485 - 06/25/2004
140 Approved: 10/01/2004
FP Scheduled: 04/02/2005 Completed: 04/05/2005.

Thanks,
SG

Just now called USCIS to enquire about my case, knowing well that there wouldn't be any new info. Just to keep me cool off a little bit.
Here is something they told about people getting approved before and after the listed Processing dates.
"We are training a lot of people. We pick the cases randomly to the trainers with varied difficulties of the cases in different categories. This might result in processing cases that could be later than the processing dates. That doesn't reflect in the current processing dates. Yours is still waiting to be reivewed and that could be months before that happens."

When I called VSC, they refused to tell me anything about 140 and asked my employer to call them.
FILE040505 said:
Itec,

Thanks for you reply, I didn't do my FP yet, it is scheduled for 04/14. I called VSC last Friday because my I-140 wasn't showing up since 05/05/2004, and asked the officer about the status of I-140 case., she replied that it is still in the regular security check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Hello all..... it appears that there have been a lot of recent approvals and I would like to congratulate all of the people who are now free to roam about the flight!

Many congrats again to all and prayers for the rest to be relieved soon.

Also a short note to JK, itec and the others who contribute regularly and help people tremendously with their suggestions!