2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

thanks lohith

Thanks lohith,
I did read his message, but my concerns of living in one state and attending interview in another state is unanswered. then where will I get the interview letter.
It is confusing.
Thanks
Ranjani

lohith said:
There was 'Sri4GC' who did travel to San Jose from current location for 485 interview. I suggest, It's better to attend interview @ SJ with all paperwork rather than messing up your case further.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=168559

FP on 03/29 at Newark NJ. Only one LUD on 03/30. None after that .

I did my FP on 04/29 at Newark NJ. Lud chnaged on 04/30 and nothing has happened after that. For most FPs i see 2 lud changes in 3 to 4 days time. Any reason for concern ? Anybody in similar situation ? Any insite is welcome.

Thanks.

no changes yet

just wondering no changes yet at the ucis website, it is still showing march for 485? I havent received finger prints yet, wondering if I am gonna receive it or not.

any inputs will be highly appreciated

thanks

Yet Another I-485 Approval

I am yet another silent reader of the board. Just letting you all know that I received my I-485 approval emails today (four emails with "On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card..."). Good luck everyone!

Details

EB3/NY/AUS
PD - 7/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD RD: 10/12/2004, ND: 10/15/2004
I-140 AD: 11/18/2004
EAD AD: 1/20/2005
I-485 FP: 3/12/2005
Fingerprint received message: 3/17
LUDs after fingerprint received message:3/18,4/4,4/5
I-485 AD: 4/4

He scored just like you JK... Are you guys Neighbours..

Jharkhandi said:
Congratulations folks. May approvals rain like this. I will join in couple of days.

itec,

I could even guess how fast your post-office will work! How was that? :p

By the way Kosmo - saw Dhoni's score? :D

Congrats, flash2004. Enjoy your freedom.

flash2004 said:
I am yet another silent reader of the board. Just letting you all know that I received my I-485 approval emails today (four emails with "On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card..."). Good luck everyone!

Details

EB3/NY/AUS
PD - 7/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD RD: 10/12/2004, ND: 10/15/2004
I-140 AD: 11/18/2004
EAD AD: 1/20/2005
I-485 FP: 3/12/2005
Fingerprint received message: 3/17
LUDs after fingerprint received message:3/18,4/4,4/5
I-485 AD: 4/4

Folks I posted this message late last night but it seems everyone was asleep, so no one answered me :(

Can you tell me what is a name check?

When does a name check happen in this process? i.e. after the finger printing?

Next two-three weeks - approvals will come 24X7. Keep your packs for picnic ready folks.

Another guy about to post 140 approval - my claim going stronger - no RFE nothing... that is how it goes. :D

tiredofw8ing said:
Folks I posted this message late last night but it seems everyone was asleep, so no one answered me :(

There are two main name checks:

FBI
IBIS.

FBI check is done close to 485 ND. IBIS check is done close to approval.

And yes I was sleeping(not sure about other) after taking medication. Hope I did not miss anyone's post!

FP Question

I have a question regarding my FP. I moved from PA to Virginia. I have my driver's license from PA. Do they insist on having the same state drivers license i.e VA license for FP in VA, or just any state drivers license as a photo identity.

Also how do i check if IBIS is completed.

Please let me know.

Thanks.....

Jharkhandi said:
There are two main name checks:

FBI
IBIS.

FBI check is done close to 485 ND. IBIS check is done close to approval.

And yes I was sleeping(not sure about other) after taking medication. Hope I did not miss anyone's post!

M3g Jk are you okie boss?

FP and name check

tiredofw8ing said:

your FPs will be sent to the FBI for name check(or background) check and the results of that will be sent to the USCIS for their final decision on your immigration case. I don't know whether the FBI checks more than criminal history on one's record with FPs or check other records like credit history, tax filings, etc. I think they only check the criminal history on one's record but if anyone knows more about this, then please share your knowledge.
did i answer your question?
looking at your notice dates, your day will be coming soon. you already got you 140 approved so don't despair. just a little more patience...
-cheers-
:)

Application Notice Date Date Approved
I-485 04/13/04 04/04/05
Finger Printing 02/14/05 Done on 3/9/05
I-140 04/13/04 08/11/04
I-131 04/13/04 07/26/04
I-765 (EAD) 04/13/04 07/06/04
I-750(RIR) 03/05/03 02/10/04

I-140 Approved.

Hello Everybody,

My I-140 is finally approved. My Case was of Labor Substitutuion and had a lot of issues, like lost original LC, and possible Educational mis-match and i was very apprehensive. Finally those apprehensions have been proved false.

I thank all the Great Guys here like Joyd, ETA-GC, UN,itec, ginnu and Dazzling who have been just wonderful in their Posts and Analysis.

Last and certianly not the Least if it were not for the Encouragement of Jharkhandi, i would have been a Nervous Wreck.I was speaking to him earlier today and he told me very confidently that i should be expecting my approval soon.I logged in immediately after i spoke to him and his words have proved to be very Prophetic. A very special thanks to you JK.

Please update my information on the tracker.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: