2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

anru said:
Congrats Itec. Wow man. What a great relief it must be.

Hope the trend continues for all of us too...

Yes it will continue because USCIS don't want to get in backlog businees for EB2

So far in my all approvals (H1/140/EAD/AP) I got approval as per the posted dates. If your application is complete and simple you get approval in the time frame and they do process according to the posted dates...but if your application is complicated then they will avoid handling of your case because no one likes complicated work....

itec said:
With god's grace my GC journey was very smooth...

Came to US on 13th May 2001
Started Ph.D. Aug 2001
Got Job Aug 2002
Filed labor April 2003 (Special Handling)
Got Labor cleared Sep 2003
Filed i140/485 April 2004
Got 485 March 2005
Still working on Ph.D. (I don't know when I will finish :D but I will finish it that is sure) and job safe till Aug 2008....

Thanks to all for support and informative discussion.....

Note: I am not a computer programmer and not a lawyer.

Congrats Itec. Enjoy your freedom!

itec said:
With gods grace my i-485 is approved. April 2004 eb2 filers keep your fingers crossed...

One more time m3j JK is right....last moneday he wrote Anru, ITEC you will get approval in two weeks it is exact one week and two days....

Thanks to all fourm members..I gained a lot within two months after joining the forum......

ANRU, KAMNENI99 you are next keep...

ZC_03_WHEN you will hear from them too....

For far no one has thanked USCIS on approval WHY?

Great news... Congrats. I am an April'04 EB2 case myself. My FP is scheduled for this Saturday (04/02/05). Hopefully, the good news continues for rest of us as well!

Congrats again.

Hearty Congratulations!!

Itec,

Hearty congrats!! Enjoy your freedom.

itec said:
With gods grace my i-485 is approved. April 2004 eb2 filers keep your fingers crossed...

One more time m3j JK is right....last moneday he wrote Anru, ITEC you will get approval in two weeks it is exact one week and two days....

Thanks to all fourm members..I gained a lot within two months after joining the forum......

KosmoKramer said:
New 485 Approval Notice Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved 485 approval notice today 3/28. week after approval.

Notice says,

Case approved. Immigrant Card Facility will mail card directly. If you dont recieve card in 120 days call Cust Service.

Apart from the above 2 lines nothing is mentioned.

Got 2 same copies for Self(Primary), 1 copy for Spouse.

Does this mean no need to go to PP Stamp..

Anybody in the same boat? Please share , I have infopass appt set up for
Monday April 4th.. Should I go or not??

Btw, my FP was Code 3, Electronic..
Congrats (C) Kosmo. No you do not have to go for stamping. You will see 'card ordered' email/status change soon and then after 3-5 days - 'card mailed' status. And then party time... :)

Anydbody for Alexandria fingerprinting on April 22

Hi,

I have noon appointment on April 22 for Alexandria fingerprinting. If anybody wants to go before this scheduled date let me know, we can go together.

Thanks
Anil

Just few details

I140/1485 (concurrent) RD: Aug 31, 2004
I140: AD Feb 23, 2005

itec said:

Mahaguru itec,

Kem cho? Maja ma cho? So one more person got approval without issues! :D My claim has more basis than LUD change. By the way USCIS is sending you a thank you note for EAD/AP donations.

Congrats mahaguru - Laloo ab tumhara hai(for people who don't understand it - Laloo now belongs to itec).

Jharkhandi said:
Mahaguru itec,

Kem cho? Maja ma cho? So one more person got approval without issues! :D My claim has more basis than LUD change. By the way USCIS is sending you a thank you note for EAD/AP donations.

Congrats mahaguru - Laloo ab tumhara hai(for people who don't understand it - Laloo now belongs to itec).

yesterday I got ead and AP. I will keep EAD/AP it because I have a nice picture printed on plastic card (cost $175) and three paper photos (cost $ 165.)

I will take laloo if you take Jai Lalitha, Mulayam , Rabri, and Ram Vilas Paswan and one more left...that BSP Leader.....Mayavati. Shall we close the deal ? :D

Jai Ho guru Jharkhandi ki

PP Stamping

GJK,

1. What are the advantages of getting PP stamped?
2. Do we need to inform SS Office regarding status change?

I have heard that at the time of PP stamping we have to surreneder old EADS and APS.

KosmoKramer said:
New 485 Approval Notice Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved 485 approval notice today 3/28. week after approval.

Notice says,

Case approved. Immigrant Card Facility will mail card directly. If you dont recieve card in 120 days call Cust Service.

Apart from the above 2 lines nothing is mentioned.

Got 2 same copies for Self(Primary), 1 copy for Spouse.

Does this mean no need to go to PP Stamp..

Anybody in the same boat? Please share , I have infopass appt set up for
Monday April 4th.. Should I go or not??

Btw, my FP was Code 3, Electronic..

My approval notice explicitly says that i need to go for PP stamping. So i did it today. They said that actual card will reach me in 6 month to 1 year time. Is that correct??

I think u do not need to go for PP stamping. But, check with the Gurus.

Congrats!!!!!!

itec said:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITC enjoy your freedom

itec congrats man...

Hoping for more 485 approvals here soon this week..

good luck all..

itec said:
GJK,

1. What are the advantages of getting PP stamped?
2. Do we need to inform SS Office regarding status change?

I have heard that at the time of PP stamping we have to surreneder old EADS and APS.

itec said:
yesterday I got ead and AP. I will keep EAD/AP it because I have a nice picture printed on plastic card (cost $175) and three paper photos (cost $ 165.)

I will take laloo if you take Jai Lalitha, Mulayam , Rabri, and Ram Vilas Paswan and one more left...that BSP Leader.....Mayavati. Shall we close the deal ? :D

Jai Ho guru Jharkhandi ki

But these people are part of combo deal. How can I get these? :confused: