2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Sudh said:
My lawyer and employer both said to wait till 485 days limit. They are not ready to call VSC. As they say that query @VSC does not do anything. Hence I decided not to get much worry about it (I can not do anything else other than wait wait wait)
I got LUD on my I-140 on 24-Feb-2004. As per old postings on this site, I thought that either I will get approval or RFE. But nothing happened, I got FP notice in last week. My guess is that LUD must be with that reference.
One of new hire in my company applied for I-140 on 17-Dec-2004 in EB2. He got RFE today on his I-140. We do not know RFE reasons yet, but if he gets RFE about "Ability To Pay" then I have lot of reasons to worry about. (I can just worry but still can not do anything till I get my I-140 result)

After looking at all of your cases, I have feeling that we all will get Concurrent Approval (140+485) together. I have seen old some cases in the thread. I do not have specific names but this what I think.
(May be I feel happy that way cause other option is to just worry and worry, wait and wait)

Please check section
"When Can I Call the National Customer Service Center?"

It says :
" If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. "

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Feel free to call if above condition is true for your application.

Hope that helps!!!!

New 485 Approval Notice Message.. GJK, Bodhal Singh

New 485 Approval Notice Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved 485 approval notice today 3/28. week after approval.

Notice says,

Case approved. Immigrant Card Facility will mail card directly. If you dont recieve card in 120 days call Cust Service.

Apart from the above 2 lines nothing is mentioned.

Got 2 same copies for Self(Primary), 1 copy for Spouse.

Does this mean no need to go to PP Stamp..

Anybody in the same boat? Please share , I have infopass appt set up for
Monday April 4th.. Should I go or not??

Btw, my FP was Code 3, Electronic..

Last edited by a moderator:
KosmoKramer said:
New 485 Approval Notice Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved 485 approval notice today 3/28. week after approval.

Notice says,

Case approved. Immigrant Card Facility will mail card directly. If you dont recieve card in 120 days call Cust Service.

Apart from the above 2 lines nothing is mentioned.

Got 2 same copies for Self(Primary), 1 copy for Spouse.

Does this mean no need to go to PP Stamp..

Anybody in the same boat? Please share , I have infopass appt set up for
Monday April 4th.. Should I go or not??

Btw, my FP was Code 3, Electronic..

Did you go for Biometrics recently? If yes then I would guess they'll send you the card. Try calling and confirming.

not a good sign

pallu2004 said:
LUD changed again on 140 after issuing RFE on last friday. but this time there is no change in message. any idea why this is happening.

I hate saying something which is not +ve. Here this is not a good sign. Probably your substitution labor did not match or there is some other major issue in your GC applications. Better start looking for some alternate arrangements and at the same time you are required to maintain very good relationship with your current employer.

i-485 approval

With gods grace my i-485 is approved. April 2004 eb2 filers keep your fingers crossed...

One more time m3j JK is right....last moneday he wrote Anru, ITEC you will get approval in two weeks it is exact one week and two days....

Thanks to all fourm members..I gained a lot within two months after joining the forum......

ANRU, KAMNENI99 you are next keep...

ZC_03_WHEN you will hear from them too....

For far no one has thanked USCIS on approval WHY?

Iteac,
Congratulations...

itec said:
With gods grace my i-485 is approved. April 2004 eb2 filers keep your fingers crossed...

One more time m3j JK is right....last moneday he wrote Anru, ITEC you will get approval in two weeks it is exact one week and two days....

Thanks to all fourm members..I gained a lot within two months after joining the forum......

itec said:

One more time m3j JK is right....last monday he wrote Anru, ITEC you will get approval in two weeks it is exact one week and two days....

ANRU, KAMNENI99 you are next keep you FC

So far no one has thanked USCIS on approval WHY?

sarwarmd said:
I hate saying something which is not +ve. Here this is not a good sign. Probably your substitution labor did not match or there is some other major issue in your GC applications. Better start looking for some alternate arrangements and at the same time you are required to maintain very good relationship with your current employer.

I guess the 2nd LUD changed on 140 after issuing the RFE is that they have posted the RFE details. lets see what happens next. will keep you posted on the same also.

itec said:

CONGRATS ITEC.

Congrats

Congrats Itec. Wow man. What a great relief it must be.

Hope the trend continues for all of us too...

itec said:

GC Journey

With god's grace my GC journey was very smooth...

Came to US on 13th May 2001
Started Ph.D. Aug 2001
Got Job Aug 2002
Filed labor April 2003 (Special Handling)
Got Labor cleared Sep 2003
Filed i140/485 April 2004
Got 485 March 2005
Still working on Ph.D. (I don't know when I will finish :D but I will finish it that is sure) and job safe till Aug 2008....

Thanks to all for support and informative discussion.....

Note: I am not a computer programmer and not a lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
itec said:

Congratulations ITEC! and thanks to USCIS.....

Congratulations.......

itec said:
With god's grace my GC journey was very smooth...

Came to US on 13th May 2001
Started Ph.D. Aug 2001
Got Job Aug 2002
Filed labor April 2003 (Special Handling)
Got Labor cleared Sep 2003
Filed i140/485 April 2004
Got 485 March 2005
Still working on Ph.D. (I don't know when I will finish :D but I will finish it that is sure) and job safe till Aug 2008....

Thanks to all for support and informative discussion.....

Note: I am not a computer programmer and not a lawyer.

Please accept my Congratulations for the approval.....

itec said:

Congrats itec.

Please let us know when your case was approved

itec said:

itec, congrats...have fun.

Congrats Itec. When did you receive the e-mails?

Enjoy your freedom...

itec said: