2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi Msd_gc,
You need to carry( Minimum):
1) Original FP notice
2) Driver Lic
3) Passport.
Hope this will help you
Thx,
msd_gc said:
Hello nivasch:

What all documents did they ask for ?

I have a 10:00 AM appointment on the 15th (Friday).

- msd_gc

longwait95 said:
There are a few of us who have been calling USCIS. They have no idea what a "Hold" means. They opened a case status enquiry in my case and am supposed to know in a few days as to whats going on (Hopefully).

Yeah, this is even more frustrating not to know the reason. My FP was done on Mar 12th and the results sent on the same day.

hey gurus, any ideas or speculations as to what is going on.

Thx

In my case, EAD and AP are approved 4 months back, FP is also done. But my I-140 wait is killing me. I feel bad for you guys too. Lets hope that we hear something good from uscis soon.

Did you also open the case status inquiry for your I-140, if so when and who called them - you or your employer/lawyer. thanks

Still waiting 140 and 485 Rd 1/04 EB2 Category

All,

My 140 and 485 received date is 1/26/2004 (VSC) and I have completed FP on Dec 13 2004. My application was filed on EB2 category, so far there is no update on my cases. My lawyer is saying they mentioned 90-485 days will take to process I140, so we will wait 485 days to make an enquiry.

Is there anything I can do to start processing my cases. I called on USCIS to make an enquiry of my 485 a week ago.
I know this forum is the best source to get a help, Thanks and much appreciated your help.

Raj,
My attorney also suggested me the same thing
wait and see but i called uscis and made a enquiry last week.
Mine is in EB3
Just did my FP yesterday

sree234 said:
Raj,
My attorney also suggested me the same thing
wait and see but i called uscis and made a enquiry last week.
Mine is in EB3
Just did my FP yesterday

Did you make the enquiry for I-140 too? If so, who did it - you / employer ?

thanks.

ran123 said:
Hi guys this one confuses me

My LUD on 485 changed 2 time after my FP recd message was updated.

My PD is sept 2002 ( not current yet).EB3 India

Have people with non current PDs have their LUD's changed after FP message.

I have seen people with 485 Lud changes after FP approval , get 485 aprroval . but that cant be my case coz my PD is not current.

Can this be an RFE . Gurus Pls advise

Jharkhandi boss pls throw some light on my querry . other gurus also pls reply

dude,
I called and made a status enquiry, but nothing happened till now. 30 days passed
waiting.. to hear some news.
Don't know when it is going to happen

thanks

sree234 said:
dude,
I called and made a status enquiry, but nothing happened till now. 30 days passed
waiting.. to hear some news.
Don't know when it is going to happen

thanks

You mentioned you've called only last week. How come 30days have passed????

When I tried to open an inquiry for my I-140, they told me that I-140 inquiry has to be done thru employer. Is that true? If so, how could you convince them.

thanks

This is the 2nd time
Employer is not taking any interest.
Attorney is also not with me
My collegues already got their GC who filed with me in the same month
when i spoke this with my attroney, he made a statement - Luck is not with you. I can't do anything. Just you have to wait.
so iam calling uscis after every 30 days
want to hear something about my 140 :mad:

saffronizeddesi said:
Our cases along with mike_inus will get approved in a week or so.. :D

I donot see any LUD changes on my sons 485 application. Is this normal?
safronizeddesi, mike_inus are you in a simlar situation.

sree234 said:
This is the 2nd time
when i spoke this with my attroney, he made a statement - Luck is not with you. I can't do anything. Just you have to wait.

sorry to hear abt that...But when you talk to USCIS, are they ok in starting an inquiry for your 140???

sree234 said:
This is the 2nd time

Hey sree

Have a patience men...
You GC is only 4 weeks a away.
You will get good news by next month end.

Mike

cooldude2k4 said:
sorry to hear abt that...But when you talk to USCIS, are they ok in starting an inquiry for your 140???

You can make inquiry on 485 not on 140
As 140 is for employer not for employee.
I will suggest wait for 2 more weeks then call USCIS and request for status check on I485.

p.s. request for status check on 485 NOT on 140

usagc2 said:
I donot see any LUD changes on my sons 485 application. Is this normal?
safronizeddesi, mike_inus are you in a simlar situation.

usagc2: nope I m not in similar situation BECAUSE I'm still SINGLE :) hehehehe

I beleive some automated process updates the LUD's on I485
My guess is Name Check is performed and results are updated on your 485 case

I believe Name Check is required for adults or for certain age group and your son does not fall under that age group hence there is NO Name Check for your son.

I may be wrong as I don't work for USCIS :)

Mike

Hey Mike Inus

Hello All

I have not posted on this thread but I think my details are also relevant particularly to seannc (same LUD dates after FP with no message change) and sree234 (in that my 140 is also some 6 months past the processing date).

Mike Inus - what are your predictions for us recent FPs? Can one know anything about all this name check stuff from just LUDs on 485??

Live-In_USA

mike_inus said:
Last Monday, we saw 3 to 4 I-485 approvals.
But till now NO approvals.

Mike

The batch process is running. The are sending several approvals from Database on Main Server to Database on Web Server.

Wait till 10 PM.

GreenCardVirus said:
The batch process is running. The are sending several approvals from Database on Main Server to Database on Web Server.

Wait till 10 PM.

:) And how do you know this....

mike_inus said:
usagc2: nope I m not in similar situation BECAUSE I'm still SINGLE :) hehehehe

I beleive some automated process updates the LUD's on I485
My guess is Name Check is performed and results are updated on your 485 case

I believe Name Check is required for adults or for certain age group and your son does not fall under that age group hence there is NO Name Check for your son.

I may be wrong as I don't work for USCIS :)

Mike

USAGC2: Me neither. I am married but no children :p My wife's 485 has same LUD changes as mine.....Sorry I couldn't help :D

140 + 485

My lawyer and employer both said to wait till 485 days limit. They are not ready to call VSC. As they say that query @VSC does not do anything. Hence I decided not to get much worry about it (I can not do anything else other than wait wait wait)
I got LUD on my I-140 on 24-Feb-2004. As per old postings on this site, I thought that either I will get approval or RFE. But nothing happened, I got FP notice in last week. My guess is that LUD must be with that reference.
One of new hire in my company applied for I-140 on 17-Dec-2004 in EB2. He got RFE today on his I-140. We do not know RFE reasons yet, but if he gets RFE about "Ability To Pay" then I have lot of reasons to worry about. (I can just worry but still can not do anything till I get my I-140 result)

After looking at all of your cases, I have feeling that we all will get Concurrent Approval (140+485) together. I have seen old some cases in the thread. I do not have specific names but this what I think.
(May be I feel happy that way cause other option is to just worry and worry, wait and wait)

Live_in_USA said:
Hey Mike Inus

Hello All

I have not posted on this thread but I think my details are also relevant particularly to seannc (same LUD dates after FP with no message change) and sree234 (in that my 140 is also some 6 months past the processing date).

Mike Inus - what are your predictions for us recent FPs? Can one know anything about all this name check stuff from just LUDs on 485??

Live-In_USA