2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fp Done

FP Done date: 3/26/2005
1st LUD on I485 : 3/28/2005
2nd LUD on I485 : 3/29/2005

My priority date is 7/2/2001

Ever_fre :)

docneedsdoc said:
Looks like the approvals are picking up. Again, congrats to itec, kramer, JK and the others.

CGK536 and I have similar cases and it would be fun to see what JK, itec et al have in terms of predictions for us!

He meant itec and only itec. Yes itec - you are needed. docneedsdoc itec is the real champ - I just post what he tells me to post.

Congratulations

Congratulations to all of you on your I485 approvals. Take a good break enjoy every minute of this moment. After sometime it is going to be a normal thing and you still have to put up with stupid manager or colleague anyway. But we have been waiting for very long. So this is the time to party. Live a little. Thanks to GOD and USCIS.

ever_fre :)

For JK and Itec

Jharkhandi said:
He meant itec and only itec. Yes itec - you are needed. docneedsdoc itec is the real champ - I just post what he tells me to post.

First of all congratulations Itec. U have given we Eb2s hope. Have a wonderful day!!
JK........my Fp has been complete and there hve been only 2 lud changes. ON 18 march and then on 22nd march. Since then nothing. I had called FBI and they said FP results were sent on 18th itself.

What do u think is going on? Need ur input please.

Thanks.

oops

Seannc said:
First of all congratulations Itec. U have given we Eb2s hope. Have a wonderful day!!
JK........my Fp has been complete and there hve been only 2 lud changes. ON 18 march and then on 22nd march. Since then nothing. I had called FBI and they said FP results were sent on 18th itself.

What do u think is going on? Need ur input please.

Thanks.
I'm also in the same sutivation. Gave FP on 3/9 and till now 3 LUD's on 3/10, 3/23, 3/24 with no message change. Just keeping my fingers crossed and planning to call the VSC in a week or so if there is no message change.

Jharkhandi said:

How many of you believe in super natrual power? All...
So far it is proved that power of super natural power is above science.

GJK glazes crystal and tell...he has super natural power..
proof: approval of I_HAVE_PATIENCE, itec (Knowns)
and many unknown....

How many true prediction I have so far? None....
I just told that we will see many approvals in last week of march and frist week of april...

Still we have only one in count...?? wait two more weeks and all the things will be clear.

hi to all

hi itec and others,

i am a silent follower of this site i will give you all my details can any one of u can predict my approval

EB3 I140/I130/I485-RD-30/12/2004--ND-19/01/2005[ BOTH FOR MY HUSBAND AND ME].

PD-dont know.[Substitute labour]

EAD-AD- 16/02/2004 [for both of us].

I-130 AD- FOR ME ONLY.[for my husband pending due to photos and received mail from uscis that primary processing on ur case is complete and it takes less time for ur application to process].

I-140 AD- for my husband -25/02/2005.

FP DONE BOTH-26/02/2005.

4LUD S ON FP--MSG CHANGED TO FP received.

i-485--- ????????????
thanxs for bearing me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz can any one predict my case.

pulvi16 said:
hi itec and others,

i am a silent follower of this site i will give you all my details can any one of u can predict my approval

EB3 I140/I130/I485-RD-30/12/2004--ND-19/01/2005[ BOTH FOR MY HUSBAND AND ME].

PD-dont know.[Substitute labour]

EAD-AD- 16/02/2004 [for both of us].

I-130 AD- FOR ME ONLY.[for my husband pending due to photos and received mail from uscis that primary processing on ur case is complete and it takes less time for ur application to process].

I-140 AD- for my husband -25/02/2005.

FP DONE BOTH-26/02/2005.

4LUD S ON FP--MSG CHANGED TO FP received.

i-485--- ????????????
thanxs for bearing me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz can any one predict my case.
its all depend on your PD for EB3 , the PR will be in your 140 approval letter
if your PD is before jan 01,2002 then you'll get your approval soon

zamq said:
its all depend on your PD for EB3 , the PR will be in your 140 approval letter
if your PD is before jan 01,2002 then you'll get your approval soon

I believe it depends on luck.

me EB3 and PD: Sep 2001. Still waiting for approval :)

itec said:
How many of you believe in super natrual power? All...
So far it is proved that power of super natural power is above science.

GJK glazes crystal and tell...he has super natural power..
proof: approval of I_HAVE_PATIENCE, itec (Knowns)
and many unknown....

How many true prediction I have so far? None....
I just told that we will see many approvals in last week of march and frist week of april...

Still we have only one in count...?? wait two more weeks and all the things will be clear.

Itec.....we all have been waiting for so long to get a GC than we want to believe in anything that is good pertaining to the matter. Even if someone predicts wrong.........we still like to hear.."your case will be approved soon". I guess it just feels goooooood.
About supernatural...........I am a strong believer in power of God and Miracles. We have to just wait for our turn.:)
As the saying goes....Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai..andher nahi.
May God bless us all.

Seannc said:
Itec.....we all have been waiting for so long to get a GC than we want to believe in anything that is good pertaining to the matter. Even if someone predicts wrong.........we still like to hear.."your case will be approved soon". I guess it just feels goooooood.
About supernatural...........I am a strong believer in power of God and Miracles. We have to just wait for our turn.:)
As the saying goes....Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai..andher nahi.
May God bless us all.

Seannc, its correct, We have to wait for our turn to come.
Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai..andher nahi

longwait95 said:
There are a few of us who have been calling USCIS. They have no idea what a "Hold" means. They opened a case status enquiry in my case and am supposed to know in a few days as to whats going on (Hopefully).

Yeah, this is even more frustrating not to know the reason. My FP was done on Mar 12th and the results sent on the same day.

hey gurus, any ideas or speculations as to what is going on.

Thx
same situation here i140 and i485 rd nov22,2004, FP scheduled march 18 2005 but its done on maarch 9 2005, i assume they tried to to make a litlle harder like RFE (somekindsof pilot program testing or random RFE testing which is targeting the filers dated nov 22,2004 to dec 3, 2004.) well i assume they implement this game before wiliiam yates's memo comeout(about avoidance of unneccassary RFE and Denials).so some of us got RFE for ability to pay mostly and.etc.(look at the pattern at the the trackers).However i think after the yates' memo in circulation,they supposed to posptpone their original game of RFE, if we have done our FP and and one week or two have passed aand no RFE for i 140 i am sure its gonnabe approval for i140 and i 485, some guys unfortunate still got RFE oneweek after FP, but the rest i think its ok we pass the RFE as mostly we'd done the FP and aafter 1 or 2 weeks still no RFE, taakeit easy dont worry

LUD changed again today

Hi Jharkhandi,

My LUD changed again today. Please see my signature.

Any idea what is happening in my case?

Thanks

seekinggc_ssk said:
Cooldude2k4/nnsai2004,

I filed in the same week too. I did not get FP notice either. My case is on HOLD. That is all I know. I have already requested for status enquiry on my 485.

Nnsai2004, I have sent you a private message.Can you respond please... Trying to see if there is a pattern and hence that request

See the following Info:(it is noted that the prima facie threshold would not be met and all relating I-485/I-765/I-131's are put on "processing hold".
)

New guidelines and measures at VSC (Vermont Service center) - Updated on 05/11/04

It is now be performing the prima facie review of all concurrently filed I-140's. It will

perform an I-140 prima facie review prior to adjudication of the I-765/I-131 and,

if prima facie eligible, Employment authorization card and travel documents will be issued and the

I-140/I-485 will be returned to the I-140 backlog to be worked in date receipt order.

However, it is noted that the prima facie threshold would not be met and all relating I-485/I-765/I-131's are put on "processing hold".

Processing time frames for EAD and AP applications on Concurrently Filed I-140/I-485

The center is currently processing these applications within a 90-120 day time frame.

Procedure for separately adjudicating EAD and AP applications prior to adjudication of the I-140

After a prima facie review of the 140 petition, the 765/131 application is separated and staged in date order.

Duplicate Labor Certifications requests by VSC to DOL

In instances when an independently filed I-140 comes in w/o labor certification they are set aside by the center’s mailroom and then reviewed by one of the center’s CAO's prior to acceptance/rejection. Hence, if an I-140 came in w/o a cert., as long as they indicated preferably in Big Bold Letters that the original has been lost, the center will accept the I-140. On the other hand for concurrently filed petitions, basically the same thing happens once they get to prima facie review. The reviewer identifies that it is a petition that requires us to get a duplicate cert. from DO and the case is accepted.

However, it is noted that the prima facie threshold would not be met and all relating I-485/I-765/I-131's are put on "processing hold".

I got this info from immigration web site.
Thanks,

mygc2005 said:
See the following Info:(it is noted that the prima facie threshold would not be met and all relating I-485/I-765/I-131's are put on "processing hold".
)

New guidelines and measures at VSC (Vermont Service center) - Updated on 05/11/04

It is now be performing the prima facie review of all concurrently filed I-140's. It will

perform an I-140 prima facie review prior to adjudication of the I-765/I-131 and,

if prima facie eligible, Employment authorization card and travel documents will be issued and the

I-140/I-485 will be returned to the I-140 backlog to be worked in date receipt order.

Processing time frames for EAD and AP applications on Concurrently Filed I-140/I-485

The center is currently processing these applications within a 90-120 day time frame.

Procedure for separately adjudicating EAD and AP applications prior to adjudication of the I-140

After a prima facie review of the 140 petition, the 765/131 application is separated and staged in date order.

Duplicate Labor Certifications requests by VSC to DOL

In instances when an independently filed I-140 comes in w/o labor certification they are set aside by the center’s mailroom and then reviewed by one of the center’s CAO's prior to acceptance/rejection. Hence, if an I-140 came in w/o a cert., as long as they indicated preferably in Big Bold Letters that the original has been lost, the center will accept the I-140. On the other hand for concurrently filed petitions, basically the same thing happens once they get to prima facie review. The reviewer identifies that it is a petition that requires us to get a duplicate cert. from DO and the case is accepted.

I got this info from immigration web site.
Thanks,

I guess my case is falling in this category...see my signature