2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fingerprinting Question

Hello:

seems like a lot of us are getting notices for fingerprints/biometrics....I got mine today also!

Does anyone know if Newark is allowing early FINGERPRINTING like some other centers that people have talked about in this forum?

one more request...especially for those who are getting their 485s approved (Congratulations Bodhal Singh!...your fimi sentence reminded me of the Adnan Sami's song!) ....guys can you please review the tracker and make sure that we have the correct information for ALL the columns in the tracker spreadsheet! it really helps to have all info like Priority Date, Country etc.!

Thanks

wouldliketoknow said:
What is code #3 in fingerprinting? I just recieved it for april. Can I do early fingerprinting? Anybody had early fingerprinting experience here?
Thanks
Well...I did the FP Code 3 in Seattle,WA 03/02/05..and they took Fingerprints of 10 fingers and they they took digital photo and digital signature as well... I guess they all know what code 3 means and we dont need to tell them...atleast I didn't...Infact my FP was scheduled on 02/25/05..but the ASC was over crowded so I was asked to come the next wed.. and that's wat I did...so I have no idea how early FP works... Hope this helps...
------------------------------------------
I-140 RD 05/25/2004 EAC041755XXXX
I-485 RD 08/03/2004 EAC042255XXXX
I-140 RFE 10/07/2004
I-140 RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED BY USCIS 11/23/2004
I-140 AP 01/19/2005
FP 03/02/2005 - Seattle, WA

Last edited by a moderator:
Dazzler777 said:
Well...I did the FP Code 3 in Seattle,WA 03/02/05..and they took Fingerprints of 10 fingers and they they took digital photo and digital signature as well... I guess they all know what code 3 means and we dont need to tell them...atleast I didn't...Infact my FP was scheduled on 02/25/05..but the ASC was over crowded so I was asked to come the next wed.. and that's wat I did...so I have no idea how early FP works... Hope this helps...

what was your scheduled time for the fingerprinting? was it early in the morning like 8 AM or 9 AM or 10 AM ?

nymagnate said:
what was your scheduled time for the fingerprinting? was it early in the morning like 8 AM or 9 AM or 10 AM ?

It was at 3 PM...and infact I was there by 1 PM..and I was in line for 3 hours and by 4 PM the guy comes and says that they are over booked.....so the next day I went at 8 AM sharp and I was out by 8:30 AM..

Dazzler777 said:
It was at 3 PM...and infact I was there by 1 PM..and I was in line for 3 hours and by 4 PM the guy comes and says that they are over booked.....so the next day I went at 8 AM sharp and I was out by 8:30 AM..

Thanks...thats good to know that its better to have a fingerprinting time in the morning than in the afternoon!

Based on your earlier response, it means that Code 3 might mean all three things - fingerprints, digital photo and signature! I also sent in pictures taken from a Polaroid Camera so I am guess there is potentially a issue for INS using Polaroid pictures for Adjustment of Status! In the past people were receiving notices for only Fingerprints and not all three things!

nymagnate said:
Thanks...thats good to know that its better to have a fingerprinting time in the morning than in the afternoon!

Based on your earlier response, it means that Code 3 might mean all three things - fingerprints, digital photo and signature! I also sent in pictures taken from a Polaroid Camera so I am guess there is potentially a issue for INS using Polaroid pictures for Adjustment of Status! In the past people were receiving notices for only Fingerprints and not all three things!
..yep I agree.... I guess that made them to capture a digital picture... :)

Early FP Champion :D - 38 days

Whoa whoa whoa, there have been so many posts in one week...took me some time finding my original post.

Many thanks to KosmoKramer who inspired me to take a shot and sorry about coming back so late to update what happened.

Early FP: Boston(Portland St, Boston, right opposite Fleet Center),
Date of Early FP : Feb 26.
FP: Code 3. Lady at the reception looked at my FP notice and wondered loud that this meant biometrics. Boston center is manned by many women, all of them were very cordial, pleasant. I was greeted by another woman at the front desk who wanted to know why I was soooooooo early? Please note that it was a Saturday and followed the advice of someone on 485 threads and landed a little after 2 PM, it was almost deserted and couldnt believe my eyes...so, this lady didnt want to send me back and told me that since there was less traffic, she was allowing me...IF you want early FP, pick a time WHEN there are NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE, this may guarantee...my hypothesis...filled the form in less than 2 minutes and lady from the reception beckoned and it did not take her long to say it was BIOMETRICS+FP, she took a photocopy of the original FP notice and filled FP form and sent me up the ramp to a room where FP was being done...my luck again, another lady saw me coming from the end of the hall and called out loud...so, it was, normal index finger FP and retrieving records, digital photo, digital signature, FP of 10 individual fingers and 4 fingers at a time and I was out in 10 minutes...State of the art machines at Boston ASC, 6 women doing FP and 2 people to QA their work.

All I took was my original FP notice and EAD card(they asked for photo ID). I was however, prepared with passports, Drivers license.

For those Bostonians wondering how to get to ASC Boston, I took the green line upto North station and walked from there...this is almost the same distance as walking from the Govt center.

I checked my case status and there was a LUD Change says 3/01/03. I called FBI and heard that they had received the fingerprints and gave me another number to call(202 324 2399) for name check and ofcourse, it was a recorded message asking me to send an email to fbi with Full name, alien number.

Will I be helped because of early FP, time will only tell...

Hope this helps,

early fp

got FP notices today, scheduled on 03/29/05 in portland, Maine from VSC. Just curoius to know if Portland, maine allows one to come in early for Fp and if so do we have to call them to schedule an Appointment?. some body in the forum please Respond . Thanks. :)

140/485/ap/ead : ND 08/18/04
ap/ead : AD 09/01/04
Fp (scheduled) on 03/29/04
140/485: AD ????

Last edited by a moderator:
jolpot said:
Whoa whoa whoa, there have been so many posts in one week...took me some time finding my original post.

Many thanks to KosmoKramer who inspired me to take a shot and sorry about coming back so late to update what happened.

Early FP: Boston(Portland St, Boston, right opposite Fleet Center),
Date of Early FP : Feb 26.
FP: Code 3. Lady at the reception looked at my FP notice and wondered loud that this meant biometrics. Boston center is manned by many women, all of them were very cordial, pleasant. I was greeted by another woman at the front desk who wanted to know why I was soooooooo early? Please note that it was a Saturday and followed the advice of someone on 485 threads and landed a little after 2 PM, it was almost deserted and couldnt believe my eyes...so, this lady didnt want to send me back and told me that since there was less traffic, she was allowing me...IF you want early FP, pick a time WHEN there are NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE, this may guarantee...my hypothesis...filled the form in less than 2 minutes and lady from the reception beckoned and it did not take her long to say it was BIOMETRICS+FP, she took a photocopy of the original FP notice and filled FP form and sent me up the ramp to a room where FP was being done...my luck again, another lady saw me coming from the end of the hall and called out loud...so, it was, normal index finger FP and retrieving records, digital photo, digital signature, FP of 10 individual fingers and 4 fingers at a time and I was out in 10 minutes...State of the art machines at Boston ASC, 6 women doing FP and 2 people to QA their work.

All I took was my original FP notice and EAD card(they asked for photo ID). I was however, prepared with passports, Drivers license.

For those Bostonians wondering how to get to ASC Boston, I took the green line upto North station and walked from there...this is almost the same distance as walking from the Govt center.

I checked my case status and there was a LUD Change says 3/01/03. I called FBI and heard that they had received the fingerprints and gave me another number to call(202 324 2399) for name check and ofcourse, it was a recorded message asking me to send an email to fbi with Full name, alien number.

Will I be helped because of early FP, time will only tell...

Hope this helps,
See Kosmo - I am not the only one who thinks like that. Now you are a celebrity. Change K to C, atleast in your signature.

Well, 1 in million chance is something, per George in Seinfeld,

Why not try it?? :)

JolPot - great u shared ur early FP experience..

I completed my early FP on 03/05/2005 in Houston,TX (290/34th street) my scheduled FP date is 04/05/2005.

No questions asked, reached there around 8 AM, was out by 8.20 AM. Didnt even ask for passport, just Driver's License and FP (Code 3) Notice thats it.

I got my finger printing done on 03/04/05.
My EAD got approved 03/03/05.

Please update my information to tracker.

EB3 (substitute labor)
EAD RD: 12/29/04, ND: 01/14/05, AD: 03/03/05
AP RD: 12/29/04, ND: 01/14/05, LUD : 02/24/05
140 RD: 12/29/04, ND: 01/14/05, LUD : 02/21/05
I485 RD: 12/29/04, ND: 01/14/05.
FP done: 03/04/05

Thanks!

tried early FP - did not work

Folks,

Looking at some of the posts about going for an early FP, i took a chance and went to designated office for FP in manchester,NH. My scheduled FP on March 4. My Scheduled FP date is Apr 8. However , they did not allow me for an early FP even though there were hardly anyone crowd out there.. :mad:

Anyways, will try on the scheduled appointment date....

Anybody else having FP experience in Manchester, NH office, pl let me know.

Early FP denied in Newark, NJ

Today I tried for early FP @ Newark, NJ but the lady asked me to come on the scheduled date. I told the lady that I have travel plans during that time but she was not ready to listen.
I guess now I will go only on my scheduled date.

Case Details

cooldude2k4 said:
itec,
My I-140 notice date is between 11/26/04-12/03/04. There is no LUD on that. My FP is scheduled this month. What do you think of my I-140.

thanks.

I can work without consultation fees but cannot work without your details :D dude give me your details....

EB2/EB3?
LabSub...all the things then
I can shed some light on your case

Guys,

anyone did early FP at different ASCs than that on FP Notice?
Please share your experiences..

GCKaWait,bloreboy.. can you check casually with VSC cust service
and find out if u can go to a diff ASC(dont mention early FP)..

GCKaWait said:
Today I tried for early FP @ Newark, NJ but the lady asked me to come on the scheduled date. I told the lady that I have travel plans during that time but she was not ready to listen.
I guess now I will go only on my scheduled date.

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with these users :

juniordj78
sprintgc
ziv711
ashhedge
file040505
wouldliketoknow
mainepharmacist - not enough info to create
GC4Ever
gc_appl03 - FP ND is missing

Rags

I-140 approved

My I-140 was approved on March 3, 2005

EB2 - MD Labor
I-140/485 - April 13, 2004
FingerPrint notice recd. - FP date - 04/05/2005.
I-140 -approved 03/03/2005.

I am excited. Can seee the light at the end of the tunnel.

bloreboy said:
Folks,

Looking at some of the posts about going for an early FP, i took a chance and went to designated office for FP in manchester,NH. My scheduled FP on March 4. My Scheduled FP date is Apr 8. However , they did not allow me for an early FP even though there were hardly anyone crowd out there.. :mad:

Anyways, will try on the scheduled appointment date....

Anybody else having FP experience in Manchester, NH office, pl let me know.
My son had FP apt on march 4th and we have on april 7th at Manchester. So we tried for early FP for ourselves but the officer did not agree and he took only for my son.
rrml