2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I recd. FP notice on 17th scheduled for March 1st.

My I-485 ND is April 5th 2004.
LC PD is May 1999 (Substitute LC)

patnams said:
I'm just curious if 485 LUD changed for all those who got FPs. Mine did not !

Will the LUD change and if so when will it change, after we get the FP done?

I recd my FP Notice and my 485 LUD has not changed. As far as I know, it changes 2-4days after FP is done.

Received FP notice on 2/19 , Scheduled for 3/22 in Philly.
Does anybody have an idea if Philly allows early FP ??
My appointment is on Tuesday and I travel during the week.
I was planning on going on Saturday.
Also anybody knows the Hours of Operation for Saturday ?

Thanks,

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. This is a great forum. Happy :) to join the group. I am looking at some movement in 140 approvals/RFE (EB2) in the tracker. When Should I expect some changes at my end?

Thanks.

I have not yet received FP Notice but Attorney told me that they have received. Do I have to go with the original notice or FAX copy is sufficient?

If anybody has similar experiences please advice.

Concurrent filing
EB2 SUB LC (10/04) VSC
I-140, 485, EAD, AP - ND 1/5/05 and RD 1/19/05
FP ND 2/19/05 and Appointment on 2/26/05 8 AM CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help in finding the Non Digital photo in DC area

I got RFE on my AP. I have to send photos again taken from Non Digital Camera. If any one knows any photo studio in DC Metro area that would be greatful.

Thanks,
Uday.

Name Check

Jharkhandi said:
They are different.

Jharkhandi,

Good to see you back in the forum.

Any idea usually at what point they do the name check? I believe it takes around 3 weeks and valid for only 90 days.

Is there a way to check the status of name check?
Thanks a lot.

july022004 said:
Jharkhandi,

Good to see you back in the forum.

Thank you. I was having fun time.

Any idea usually at what point they do the name check? I believe it takes around 3 weeks and valid for only 90 days.

It can happen anytime during 485 stage. Validity time has changed.(It used to be what you are telling).

Is there a way to check the status of name check?
Thanks a lot.

Sure:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=952343&postcount=56

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=148493

If you send email to find out status:
1. Sometimes your email will bounce back - keep trying.
2. It may even take months before they respond to your request. This doesn't means that your case is waiting for name check to be done - maybe it is already done.

Hello Udayfn12,
I used Walgreens to take the pic.
Had no problems at all.
My attorney had sent me a sheet which showed the exact acceptable picture. Took that to Walgreens and had no problem at all.

Tracker updated

tracker updated with njlabor20011, fredda, zc03when, anya4ever, vaasista, crossedfingers, udayfn12's info.

I-485 approved

On Feb 11, 2005 my I-485 approved. :)

This forum is wonderful and I would like to thank everyone who is sharing valuable information. Here is my case details.

Labor Sub - EB2 PD 10/30/98
I-140 ND 04/28/03; AD 04/30/04

I-140 & I-485 Filed seperately
-------------------------------
I-485/EAD/AP ND 03/30/04
EAD AD 06/14/04
AP AD 06/22/04
FP Received 09/17/04; Done 10/28/04;
I-485 AD 02/11/05 :)

Seeing all these fast approvals, and with the PERM process in the pipeline, we can expect way too many new applicants for the EB2 category also. Looks like chances are that EB2 may also retrogress in the near future, right?

crossedfingers said:
I am new to this forum. This is a great forum. Happy :) to join the group. I am looking at some movement in 140 approvals/RFE (EB2) in the tracker. When Should I expect some changes at my end?

Thanks.

anru said:
Seeing all these fast approvals, and with the PERM process in the pipeline, we can expect way too many new applicants for the EB2 category also. Looks like chances are that EB2 may also retrogress in the near future, right?

EB2 PERM is impossible for software guys.