2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

thanks

jpanchal said:
We received FP notices today.... :) :D
tracker updated with seannc, ronbans, july02204, kasat, upandwaiting, nkelker, mikeinus, havetogetit's info...

thanks for updating my details :)

Congrats to all who recd FP notice

Wow. I think VSC is doing something like batch processing. First 140 approval came to lot of people. Now it is time for FPs. Hope the trend continues for 485 also.

Good to see lot of people getting FP notices within such a short period of time.
Congrats folks.

Got FP notice

Got FP notice for myself and wife for 2/26.
Should I be expecting a FP for my kids?

This Forum rocks. It prompted me to check my mail box hoping to have my FP notice, and there it was. :)

Please update tracker. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
usagc2 said:
Got FP notice for myself and wife for 2/26.
Should I be expecting a FP for my kids?

This Forum rocks. It prompted me to check my mail box hoping to have my FP notice, and there it was. :)

Please update tracker. Thanks.
Your kids are less than 14 years, they do not require FP.

tracker updated with ajayksingh and my PDs, and usagc2, catch224gc, and gchopefull's FPs, from jpanchal's version of Feb 19, 10:48pm.

Enhance the utility of tracker.

It will be easier to find out what is going on if someone colors records of people who did not post in last 6 months or so(6 months is really a good time to find if person is active or not.). One member,Justwatching, did put some efforts to find out who all are not updating status and made a post in this thread. Will it be possible to include that infomation in the tracker.

All the info posted by him/her is correct. Here is the link:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1060310&postcount=4124

My record is gone from the tracker..

Someone has deleted my record from the tracker :(

Can someone add my information please.. I do not know if I have the rights to update the tracker myself..
Thanks

please insert our info to the tracker

EB3 PD 12/30/2004
I-140/765/485 RD Dec 30th ND Jan 20th VSC
I-140 AD Feb 16
I-765 AD Feb 17
I-765 AD Feb 17 (Spouse)

How to apply for the Social Security number once you have EAD?

Please insert some more details.

tiredofw8ing said:
Someone has deleted my record from the tracker :(

Can someone add my information please.. I do not know if I have the rights to update the tracker myself..
Thanks

Guys Are we losing information here ?

JPanchal you are doing a great job !!

Please update the following details on my information in the tracker:

01. I am using a Subst Labor from NJ.
02. I got a RFE on 02/03/2005 forAbility to Pay.

Appreciate your efforts.

- msd_gc.

FP Notice

Recieved FP notice yesterday. The appointment is at 10:00 on 2/26/2005in UCIS San Jose.

Please add to tracker

Some one removed my info. Please add me to the tracker. My info is below

hi ronban how r u

ronbans said:
Hi guys,

I just got my FP notice in the mail (for me and my wife)...for 15Mar05 - my 140 is still at RFE - waiting for lawyer to get the answer back...wanted to let you guys know that...can I get the FP done even if my 140 is still not approved?
hi ronban i am the same rd as you nov22 04 just curious did you have LUD on your i140 bf RFE?THANKS

Received FP Notice dated 2/15/05, with appointment scheduled for 3/8/05.

Can someone update the tracker for me please? While doing that, please correct my nickname (username) from 'MGMseekingGC' to 'MBMseekingGC'. Thanks!

VSC/ EB3 - my record# on the tracker is 150.

Hi andhika_lauw

andhika lauw said:
hi ronban i am the same rd as you nov22 04 just curious did you have LUD on your i140 bf RFE?THANKS

Hi Andhika - I had LUD changes on my 140 twice (around Jan 15, Jan31) prior to RFE - lawyer is taking quite a while to answer...I think you will soon get some answer(s) on your 140 - hang in there...good luck

Anybody been to the Bronx Service Center for FP? Any experience/suggestions? Also, is there a list of documents that are rqd for this?

Thanks guys...

Do you giys have any experience with early FP? If we get FP done earlier than scheduled date, does it impact the application processing flow? I mean does slow it down or any known impacts?

Please post your experience with early FP and impact of that later on the 485 processing.. :confused:

Thanks

Also, Thanks JPanchal for updating my info.

VSC working today?

I was just checking the USCIS online status. There was a LUD on my wife's I485 with today's date. It's just 7.50am in NYC. And i thought they are off today for President's day.