2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Medical not filed with 485

Folks,
I did concurrent filing for myself and my wife last year. My wife was pregnant that time and i didn't want her to take any immunisation shots. So, we didn't file Medical for my wife along with 485, but my attorney filed a letter describing the situation. Will that be a problem?
Can we do the medical now and send it to USCIS or do we have to wait for RFE and then only should we send.

Anyone has similar experience? If so please let me know what you did.

Appreicate your responses.

tiredofw8ing: i don't see anything wrong with your info in the tracker updated by catch_22_for_gc. Please let me know if i am missing something.

Finger Print Notices

It seems VSC is issuing FP notices to everyone who filed 485 irrespective of Priority Date..One of my friend whose 485 Receipt date is 01/05/2005 and Notice Date is 01/19/2005 got FP scheduled some time late this month.May be they are following the older pattern to send FP Notices immediately after filing 485.Ofcourse I am still waiting to recieve mine.

FREDDA: FP Received

FP received on 2/19/05, scheduled for 3/18/05 in Hartford CT. Could somebody kindly update my info? I'm in line #260 in the spreadsheet. Please also add my priority date of 1/10/02.

Thank you very much!!

Received FP notice

I travelled to India last Friday. My wife called and informed a very disappointing news that we received FP notice 3 hours after I left the country. FP is scheduled for 26th Feb'0 in OAKLAND.

We are requesting to reschdule the FP appointment. Does any one see issues by doing so? When can i expect next appointment date?

anru said:
I was just checking the USCIS online status. There was a LUD on my wife's I485 with today's date. It's just 7.50am in NYC. And i thought they are off today for President's day.

My 140 LUD changed again today. I thought they had the day off too.

But then again, when I logged in on 2/17, I noticed my first LUD and it said 2/18 -so, not sure what the system is doing ?

Click on the link below - it says all USCIS offices are closed today.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/fieldoffices/closings/index.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
My 140 was approved in Aug 2004 and suddenly in last 2 days I noticed a change in LUD is this approved 140. I'm still inside 180 days of my 485 so kinda tense that my employer must have send 140 revokation[although my employer dosent normally do this].

anybody had similar experience of LUD change post 140 approval?

I'm just curious if 485 LUD changed for all those who got FPs. Mine did not !

Will the LUD change and if so when will it change, after we get the FP done?

kamineni99 said:
To those who received the FP Notice recently, did you guys receive them directly from USCIS or through your Attorney?

Most people get it at home.
Some people get it thru Attorney especially if the letter could not be delivered.

Hi all

I am new to this forum. Just wanted to post my case with you.

I 140/485 concurrent self (EB1) and spouse
RD 11/8/04 ND 11/9/04
I 140 AD 1/31/05 :)
I 765 spouse AD 2/8/05
I 765 self AD 2/16/05

Still waiting for FP :confused: and I 485 :(

Anyone with similar dates received FP?

LUD info

Hello,

Everyone in this forum keeps mentioning LUD change. Can someone pls tell me how and where u can know if there is a change in LUD.
Sorry for the ignorance :confused:

Thanks

Seannc said:
Hello,

Everyone in this forum keeps mentioning LUD change. Can someone pls tell me how and where u can know if there is a change in LUD.
Sorry for the ignorance :confused:

Thanks

I was also confused for about a month when I joined the forum...

LUD - Last Update Date

You have to register with USCIS for email notification of the cases.
Follow the link: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp?
Create you account and add your EAC (for I-140,I-485,I-765,I-131) numbers. When your case file is handeled by USCIS LUD will change and you have to login to check LUD.

Hope this helps....

Thanks

itec said:
I was also confused for about a month when I joined the forum...

LUD - Last Update Date

You have to register with USCIS for email notification of the cases.
Follow the link: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp?
Create you account and add your EAC (for I-140,I-485,I-765,I-131) numbers. When your case file is handeled by USCIS LUD will change and you have to login to check LUD.

Hope this helps....

Thanks a bunch. Now I know finally what and where is LUD. :)