2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats

Congrats!
Good to see EB2 people getting the approvals. Hope it continues with FP and 485 approval also.
patnams said:
I think the heart knew.

I-140 Approved Yesterday, 02/10/05 :)

The pace of 485 approvals is not as brisk as 140 right now...I wonder if they are really taking the 485 backlog seriously at all.

nawabjee said:
The pace of 485 approvals is not as brisk as 140 right now...I wonder if they are really taking the 485 backlog seriously at all.

dont worry ..as you know now 485 date moved from jan 1,2002 to march 15,2002

hope everything will be good from now onwards

Is it normal to have LUD changed on EAD and no change in msg almost more than 20 + days. See my signature for full details. i am kind of getting worried now.

I had an update on my 485 status (LUD on my 485) when they received my fingerprints on Jan 19, 2005 and NO OTHER LUDs on my 485 after that till I got an approval on Feb 10, 2005.
As far as my I-140 is concerned, I had an update a long time ago on March 13, 2004 where they stated the amount of time it takes to process an I-140 application. I had no LUDs after that on my I-140 and I finally got an update when my I-140 was approved simulatneously with my 485 and my wife's 485 on Feb 10. 2005.

Second EAD and AP

Jp

please update the tracker with my info

I140 AD: 02/04/2005 LUD: 02/07/2005
EAD2/AP2: RD 02/02/2005 ND: 02/03/2005 LUD: 02/09/2005

thanks,
ITEC

Just got this from my Lawyer

Priority Dates for substituted labor certification applications remain the
dates of the original filing of the labor cert. There has been some
uncertainty about which would be the priority date for substituted labor
certs. The answer, so far appears to be, the substituted alien inherits
the original priority date of the labor cert. Please see:
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/submemoins.html
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1057239#post1057239
Example: An employer filed a labor certification for labor certification
for employee X on 1 January 2002. The Labor cert was approved in
2003. Employee X no longer needs or wishes to use the labor cert. If the
employer wishes to use this labor cert for another employee, Y, the
employee Y would inherit the priority date of 1 January 2002."

Hi,
Need Advice
I recently filed AR-11(change of address), after that LUDs changed twice

First - No message changed --140 LUD also got changed

second -- we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
140 LUD is not changed

Is this normal??

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys (anru & neocor )

To answer your questions

How do you get E-mails from USCIS for your I-140 approval?

If you have your EAC number for your I140, you can register at USCIS and you will get an EMAIL when your I140 is approved and afcourse the approval notice is MAILED to the company.

Another thing, my I140 had LUD changed on 02-09-2005 for approval and again on 02-10-2005. Is this normal?
I guess it is. Same here, i have an updation today, mine was approved yestd.

Why would you receive two emails for, I believe, one I140 approval.
It was always the trend with USCIS(to send two emails) , guys correct me if i am wrong. Yes it was one I140 and one portfolio entry.

Both messages go some thing like this
Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 10, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hope it answers your Questions.........

USCIS Database update timing

Guys

Any idea at what all times do USCIS updates its database and persons recieve email for approvals. This will help me a lot as i keep waiting whole day that and expects that now my yahoo msg pop up will come and say that you have got an email from USCIS.

if you guys know the timing then it will cut short my wait time a lot and i will just wait during those hours. is there a trend in getting email msg from USCIS.

thanks

I don't think there is any particular timings. But based on my experience, it is never before noon. My I140 came around 3PM but my EAD/AP all came after 6PM. So, usually i would check around 4PM and 6.30PM EST/EDT.

pallu2004 said:
Guys

Any idea at what all times do USCIS updates its database and persons recieve email for approvals. This will help me a lot as i keep waiting whole day that and expects that now my yahoo msg pop up will come and say that you have got an email from USCIS.

if you guys know the timing then it will cut short my wait time a lot and i will just wait during those hours. is there a trend in getting email msg from USCIS.

thanks

pallu2004 said:
Guys

thanks

Very good question. I got all my messages after 6 PM ( 9PM eastern time)

What about us ??

If you look at my signature you will see more details.

I have a ND of 12/3/2004. Nothing has happened on my application. And there a bunch of guys with the same ND on whose applications nothing has happened.

BTW, someone deleted by details in the tracker. Can they put them back please.

pallu2004 said:
provide more details fromcn....category, nd, rd...etc

My Details

Can some body enter my info into the tracker? Thanks...

EB3 Substitute PD Dec 2003 India
EAD/AP/140/485 RD 12/02/2004
EAD/AP/140/485 ND 12/10/2004
EAD AD 01/04/2005
AP AD ???
140 AD ???
485 AD ???

AP RFE (Photos) 01/14/2005
(LUDs 02/07/2005(Photos Sent Again), 02/11/2005)