2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Please help... i am confused

Hello all,

on 13th Jan, 2005, I posted that my I140 got approved based on online status. Today I recd copy from lawyer. Please note that I am in EB2 category. Approval notice indictaes the same but message indicates something like below;

"petition indicates that the person for whom u r filing is in US and will apply for AOS. The evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an AOS application. The determination is based on info submitted with petition and any relating files........
B'coz the person for whom u r petitioning is not eligible to adjust, we have sent the approved petition to Dept of State National Visa Center (NVC)..... NVC processes all approved imigrant visa petitions that need consular processing and also determines which consular post is appropriate consulate to complete visa processing..NVC will forward the approved petition to that consulate.

Gurus, Please help me to understand this message. I haven't applied for Consulate processing. I did apply for concurrent 140/485 in EB2.
What may be the reason to forward application to NVC ? What will happen now ? I am really worried. Appreciate your help in advance.

-happy4you

Last edited by a moderator:
What does LUD change mean

Hi guys,

My 140 LUD changed to 1/20/2005...can anyone tell me what this means? Is this just some kind of a system generated automatic change at VSC?

Thanks - Roni

MSD_GC
My RFE is on Ability to Pay..
My qualifications : Double Masters in Computers and MIS...
Labor requirements: Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability
Thanks

Gurus

Please put your insight on this

I applied 140/485/765/131 using a substitute approved labor with PD 2001. My application was recieved on last week of december 2004 and my notice date is Jan 10 2005. Yesterday and today the LUD on my EAD has changed twice. Does this means that i will get the PD date of 2001 or 2004.

same situation I140/I485/EAD/AP recieved Dec 29th, 2004 Notice date was Jan14th, 2005. EAD LUD changed yesterday and day before.

It snowed in Richmond yesterday...so whats the temperature in Seattle right now???
(Your question sounded like that)
:)
Theres no connection between the LUDs and priority date. Since you used Sub labor, your PD would be RD for the 140.

atmaramji said:
It snowed in Richmond yesterday...so whats the temperature in Seattle right now???
Theres no connection between the LUDs and priority date. Since you used Sub labor, your PD would be RD for the 140.

CLARIFICATION - The priority dates for Substitute Labor cases is the same as of the original labor. You can find the proof of this on many threads in this forum.

That being said, the priority date retrogression will only impact processing of I-485 applications. USCIS will continue processing EAD and AP for the applications received before Jan 1st, 2005. Take my case for example (see signature).

atmaramji said:
Since you used Sub labor, your PD would be RD for the 140.

There has been a lot of discussion on this sub labor Pd issue. IMHO in case of sub labor, PD will be that of the original labor and not 140 RD, so in this case 2001.

MA_Labor said:
CLARIFICATION - The priority dates for Substitute Labor cases is the same as of the original labor. You can find the proof of this on many threads in this forum.

That being said, the priority date retrogression will only impact processing of I-485 applications. USCIS will continue processing EAD and AP for the applications received before Jan 1st, 2005. Take my case for example (see signature).

MA_Labor -- I saw that there was a RFE on AP for you because of Digital photos. They do accept the same photo for EAD. How come they have 2 rules for the these. They never mentioned that when applying.

ashhegde said:
MA_Labor -- I saw that there was a RFE on AP for you because of Digital photos. They do accept the same photo for EAD. How come they have 2 rules for the these. They never mentioned that when applying.

Tell me about it. I got my photos at AAA and they were pretty good quality photos. I have seen threads where people have submitted photos taken at CVS or Walmart and got AP approved ... no problemos.
Another question is where to get non-digital photos. I couldn't find a place in my area that develops non-digital photos. Anyways, I got the photos (polaroid) at the post office now. These photos are used for the US passport, so they better be good enough.

MA_Labor said:
Tell me about it. I got my photos at AAA and they were pretty good quality photos. I have seen threads where people have submitted photos taken at CVS or Walmart and got AP approved ... no problemos.
Another question is where to get non-digital photos. I couldn't find a place in my area that develops non-digital photos. Anyways, I got the photos (polaroid) at the post office now. These photos are used for the US passport, so they better be good enough.

SEARS is a good place(Little Expensive).

atmaramji said:
Not true atmaramji...the PD will be the date when substitute labor was submitted. I am 100% sure.

MA_Labor said:

They approved my EAD and sent me the card too BUT AP has LUD on the same day BUT nothing changed & no news either. Something or the other happens on every stage. Man!!

140 Approved.

Hi guys.

I received an email telling me that my 140 has been approved on 01/20/05. Please update the tracker with my info.

4 more months and I will be eligible for AC21 :D . Guys things are moving in VSC. Hum honge kamiyab ek din! :D

Thanks
Raj

I485 Interview

Hi All
Here are the details of my process.
Please update the tracker.
Thanks.

I140/I485/AP/EAD Concurrent filing (EB3) (INDIA)/NJ Labour Substitute/ PD: 05/29/2004
Mailing Date : OCT 19, 2004
Receipt Date: OCT 21, 2004
Notice Date : OCT 26, 2004
I-140 RD-10/26/2004 ND-11/09/2004
EAD Approved date : 11/09/2004
AP Approved date : 11/15/2004
Finger Print Notice Date: 12/03/2004
Finger Print Date: 01/03/2005
Finger Print Approved Date: 01/13/2005
I485 Interview Notice Date: 01/17/2005
I485 Interview Date: 02/24/2005.

roze said:
Hi All
Here are the details of my process.
Please update the tracker.
Thanks.

I140/I485/AP/EAD Concurrent filing (EB3) (INDIA)/NJ Labour Substitute/ PD: 05/29/2004
Mailing Date : OCT 19, 2004
Receipt Date: OCT 21, 2004
Notice Date : OCT 26, 2004
I-140 RD-10/26/2004 ND-11/09/2004
EAD Approved date : 11/09/2004
AP Approved date : 11/15/2004
Finger Print Notice Date: 12/03/2004
Finger Print Date: 01/03/2005
Finger Print Approved Date: 01/13/2005
I485 Interview Notice Date: 01/17/2005
I485 Interview Date: 02/24/2005.

Hi Roze,

Your case is really unique. They may even stamp your passport at your interview and you may also get your plastic card in a week.
One suggestion, go by Mega Million lotto tickets, with this kind of luck, you may also win that. ;)

Best of Luck for your interview!

Good Luck Roze,
Since her PD is 2004 her 485 may be approved at Local INS Center, but they may not stamp the passport till the dates become current.