2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

question..can anyone please answer

i got some information from my friend, is this real?

if EAD/AP/140 approved and no FP or LUD changes on our 485 case, can we take a risk to go to our home country thru AP/EAD and comeback
so that USCIS will update our status in their database, when they look our case ,140 already cleared, is there anything they'll trigger and send FP's and then approves 485??

i think it happened to some guys, i dont know extactly where i saw that post

by the way my PD is feb 2004, EB3 applied in sept 2004, got 140/ead/ap approved in oct 04

HydGuy29 said:
My 485 is approved.. Please update the tracker.. No RFE. Please update the tracker

Whats the priority date for your original LC. Also does it match the PD on the I-140 approval notice.

I-140 Approved, ND 1/14/04, PD Dec 1999

I received the USCIS usual double email today. Please update the tracker. Thanks.

EB2
I-140/I-485 ND 1/14/04
PD Dec 1999 (not a labor substitution)
I-140 AD 1/21/05
I-485 AD ??

Address Change and LUD

Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions if someone can please clarify...
1. I have 140/485 pending currently - I am looking to move to a new place - does the address change affect the files and do I need to send something to the INS for this? (AR-11?) Will the address change cause any problems?

2. I have LUD change on my 140, but the message still remains the same - what does that mean? Is it some kind of an automatic update?

Thanks guys...snow is coming down hard...

ronbans said:
Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions if someone can please clarify...
1. I have 140/485 pending currently - I am looking to move to a new place - does the address change affect the files and do I need to send something to the INS for this? (AR-11?) Will the address change cause any problems?

You need to send AR-11 and it is recommended that you call USCIS 800# and change your address on your 485 application. Please note you can not and should not try to change address on 140 as that is your employer's petition. I am not aware of any case where address change has adversley effect processing of pending application(s), on the contrary, some people believe that it may trigger some thing like FP etc.

2. I have LUD change on my 140, but the message still remains the same - what does that mean? Is it some kind of an automatic update?

Thanks guys...snow is coming down hard...

This means some one is looking at your file, but has not made a final decision yet.

When i moved i changed my address on 140 as well, with my 485, but when it approved, it came to the employer.

EricS said:
You need to send AR-11 and it is recommended that you call USCIS 800# and change your address on your 485 application. Please note you can not and should not try to change address on 140 as that is your employer's petition. I am not aware of any case where address change has adversley effect processing of pending application(s), on the contrary, some people believe that it may trigger some thing like FP etc.

This means some one is looking at your file, but has not made a final decision yet.

Thanks

Hi EricS,

Thanks for the info - I will send the AR11 and call the 800 number as you have suggested - well the FP trigerring is encouragin news - maybe we should all start moving from time to time!

Roni

EricS said:

I am confused - Reposting

Sorry for reposting the message. but I am really confused. Please help.

Hello all,

on 13th Jan, 2005, I posted that my I140 got approved based on online status. Today I recd copy from lawyer. Please note that I am in EB2 category. Approval notice indicates the same but message indicates something like below;

"petition indicates that the person for whom u r filing is in US and will apply for AOS. The evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an AOS application. The determination is based on info submitted with petition and any relating files........
B'coz the person for whom u r petitioning is not eligible to adjust, we have sent the approved petition to Dept of State National Visa Center (NVC)..... NVC processes all approved imigrant visa petitions that need consular processing and also determines which consular post is appropriate consulate to complete visa processing..NVC will forward the approved petition to that consulate.

Gurus, Please help me to understand this message. I haven't applied for Consulate processing. I did apply for concurrent 140/485 in EB2.
What may be the reason to forward application to NVC ? What will happen now ? I am really worried. Appreciate your help in advance.

-happy4you

happy4you said:
Sorry for reposting the message. but I am really confused. Please help.

Hello all,

on 13th Jan, 2005, I posted that my I140 got approved based on online status. Today I recd copy from lawyer. Please note that I am in EB2 category. Approval notice indicates the same but message indicates something like below;

"petition indicates that the person for whom u r filing is in US and will apply for AOS. The evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an AOS application. The determination is based on info submitted with petition and any relating files........
B'coz the person for whom u r petitioning is not eligible to adjust, we have sent the approved petition to Dept of State National Visa Center (NVC)..... NVC processes all approved imigrant visa petitions that need consular processing and also determines which consular post is appropriate consulate to complete visa processing..NVC will forward the approved petition to that consulate.

Gurus, Please help me to understand this message. I haven't applied for Consulate processing. I did apply for concurrent 140/485 in EB2.
What may be the reason to forward application to NVC ? What will happen now ? I am really worried. Appreciate your help in advance.

-happy4you

Sorry, I am not a Guru and I do not know the answer, but I will suggest that you start a new thread in VSC 485 forum and post your question there. You will get much more responses from the people in similar situation or those who know the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 Approved, ND 1/14/04

Just got the emails from USCIS. My long wait is over.

I have been a member of this forum for almost a year and I have learned a lot in the process. It has certainly eased the pain. THANKS A BUNCH!

Here are my details. Please update the tracker.

EB2
I-140/I-485 ND 1/14/04 (EAC-04-070-52XXX)
PD Dec 1999 (not a labor substitute, took four years to get approval)
FP 12/10/04
I-140 AD 1/21/05
I-485 AD 1/22/05

Can I apply I-485

Hi guys,
I am new to this forum.I have a question.
My labor just got approved jan,2005 from PA and priority date is may 22, 2003.

I applied for I-140 in EB3 categoryfrom vermont.

Can I apply I-485 because vermont is now processing jun 22 2003 as I see my priority date is current in that center.Is my guess true?
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Can someone please guide me.
what are the current priority dates in vermont center.
thnx

Priority Date

tvp said:
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum.I have a question.
My labor just got approved jan,2005 from PA and priority date is may 22, 2003.

I applied for I-140 in EB3 categoryfrom vermont.

Can I apply I-485 because vermont is now processing jun 22 2003 as I see my priority date is current in that center.Is my guess true?
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Can someone please guide me.
what are the current priority dates in vermont center.
thnx

There is no connection between current 485 processing time and your ability to apply for 485.

You need to check the current visa availabily date ( or Cut-off date) to file for 485. Currently, for EB3 category, for India/China/Phillipines born applicants, the cut-off date is Jan 2002. I think you need to wait until the cut-off date reaches May 2003.

Congratulations! Tracker updated.

Did you see LUD changes before your approval?
EAC04 said:

I have been a member of this forum for almost a year and I have learned a lot in the process. It has certainly eased the pain. THANKS A BUNCH!

EB2
FP 12/10/04
I-140 AD 1/21/05
I-485 AD 1/22/05

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Update my Info.

Please update my info.

Filed w/DOL 12/2/2002 Certified from DOL 5/27/2003 (EB3 / RIR )
Priority Date 5/2001 (Becuase, I had my labor approval copy from previous employer)
I-140 Filed 6/3/2003 I-140 Approved 6/30/2004
I-485 Receipt Date 4/27/2004, Notification Date:05/14/2004
Got EAD and AP in July/2004.

Waiting for FP notice.

EAC04 said:

EB2
FP 12/10/04
I-140 AD 1/21/05
I-485 AD 1/22/05

Congratulations.Any LUD on I-485 before approval?
Thanks