2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks Eternal_Labor

Hi Eternal_Labor,

Thanks a lot for clarifying - I guess the wait is longer than I thought!
One more thing...if the quota is reached for visa numbers, will my 485 be rejected? In such cases, does the whole application become void...or will my 485 be held in abeyance as my lawyer had filed prior to Dec 30th 2004...

Thanks again...Roni

eternal_labor said:
Hi Roni,

From what I understand, your I-140 should get approved when the processing date reaches your ND, but you will have to wait for the approval of I-485 till the published PD reaches your PD. The PD for EB3 is published in the monthly Visa Bulletin of Dept. of State. See below:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Click on Current Bulletin
The PD for EB3 applicants from India, China & Philippines is 01JAN02. So when it goes beyond Feb 22, 2002 (your PD), your I-485 will be processed/approved.

Hope this helps !!!

All the very best for your 140 !!!

Eb2

Wahts happening with FPs for April applicants in the EB2 category. Dont see anything happening. Mine is April 15th and no news yet.If anyone has got FP in April please post your results

bright said:
Wahts happening with FPs for April applicants in the EB2 category. Dont see anything happening. Mine is April 15th and no news yet.If anyone has got FP in April please post your results

As per Murthy comments, FP notices will be sent 42 days in advance and could be sent less than 42 days before the appointmet. My $1 cent guess is that FP centers not yet completed the last wave of FPs and also VSC not yet fully completed the cases who applied prior to June 2003. Let us wait for another six months to get FPs !!!! :mad:

April 04 FP'S?????

I wonder why none of the April 2004 concurrent filers are receiving FP notices. Anybody has any explanation for that??

Today

They are processing upto March 2004 right now, might not get to April very soon.
I guess we won't see any approvals today, is it a holiday at the VSC?

howlongTowait said:
Folks,

Is the notice date for I140/485 same as the receipt date ?
I do have a receipt date for 485. How do I find out the notice date if I have the case number ?
--------------------------------------
EB3
PD:07/2001
Receipt Date :12/27/2004
EAD/AP: 01/07/2005
FP: ????
140: ????
485: ?????

How do you know your Receipt date is 12/27/2004? did you receive the Receipt Notice? If you have Receipt Notice then both Receipt date and Notice date is printed on that.

Also, Did you get EAD and AP in a week, thats great? Is it Vermont?

Hello All,

I am trying to figure something out.
My 140/485 was filled concurrently with a ND of 8/18/2004
The PD on my LC is 10/2001 so I know I am not affected by the retrogation.
My 140 was approved last week (1/13/2005)
But I have seen no movement on the 485.
No FP, no LUD nothing.
Does this mean that they will not be considering my 485 till the processing dates reach 8/18/2004 ??
By the way I am EB3.

I am thinking of filling a 824 and applying for AC140. I belive that route would only take close to 4 months, if not less.

Any ideas here??

Notice date

bmp81 said:
How do you know your Receipt date is 12/27/2004? did you receive the Receipt Notice? If you have Receipt Notice then both Receipt date and Notice date is printed on that.

Also, Did you get EAD and AP in a week, thats great? Is it Vermont?

Well the lawyer sent me the case no for 485. I checked the case status using the case no. this shows the Receipt date as 12/27/04. The lawyer had filed 140 and 485 on 12/07/2004.

I-140 / 485 Withdrawal

Sorry guys if this question doesn't fall through the thread I am posting into. My question is when Employer withdraw I-140 which is under processing, does labor attached with that I-140 assumed as used or original Labor will come back and employer can use for some other person.
And what's the procedure for I-485 withdrawal.

Really appreciate you guys.

thanks

I-140 LUD change before approval?

For those guys whose I-140 has been approaved, did you see I-140 LUD changes before I-140 approvals?

I filed EB2 I-140 and I-485 concurrently in March 2004. But my I-140 has not been approved yet. and its LUD is still March 2004.

Thank you so much,

Last edited by a moderator:
No LUD Changes for 140

Hi freewalker,

There were no LUD Changes on my I-140 before the approval.

Yours must be right around the corner...

Good luck !!!

freewalker said:
For those guys whose I-140 has been approaved, did you see I-140 LUD changes before I-140 approvals?

I filed EB2 I-140 and I-485 concurrently in March 2004. But my I-140 has not been approved yet. and its LUD is still March 2004.

Thank you so much,

No worries

Hi Roni,

From what I understand, your I-485 will be pending until the published PD reaches your PD. It would definitely NOT be rejected and your application will not be void. Don't worry, you should be fine as long as you keep renewing your EAD & AP. I have gone through the phase you are going, and can relate to it. Everything will fall in place when the time comes.

All the very best !!!

ronbans said:
Hi Eternal_Labor,

Thanks a lot for clarifying - I guess the wait is longer than I thought!
One more thing...if the quota is reached for visa numbers, will my 485 be rejected? In such cases, does the whole application become void...or will my 485 be held in abeyance as my lawyer had filed prior to Dec 30th 2004...

Thanks again...Roni

VSC is processing 485 applications received before April 2004.
You have to wait atleast 3-6 months to process your 485 application.

Nkelkar said:
Hello All,

I am trying to figure something out.
My 140/485 was filled concurrently with a ND of 8/18/2004
The PD on my LC is 10/2001 so I know I am not affected by the retrogation.
My 140 was approved last week (1/13/2005)
But I have seen no movement on the 485.
No FP, no LUD nothing.
Does this mean that they will not be considering my 485 till the processing dates reach 8/18/2004 ??
By the way I am EB3.

I am thinking of filling a 824 and applying for AC140. I belive that route would only take close to 4 months, if not less.

Any ideas here??

Question regarding PD

Hello all,

I just got back from India after a long vacation. Checking all the posting, I came to know that the PD for EB3 is moved back to Jan 1, 2002.

Thats soo bad... :mad: :mad:

In my case the PD is Sep 2002. I have two questions:

1. where can we find what date is current now? Which website? I guess they might process 1 month application in 1 month..but that might be wishful thinking...can guru's explain

2. Also my 140 was approved in May 2004 but I never recieved FP notice. Do you think FP will come only when PD becomes current?

please explain...

thanks a lot

seems like it ain't that easy.
most of the lawyer sites say that next movement for the PD is expected only in April

Pd

To check PD for 485,

The official site is :
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2007.html

For the PD history:
http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/quota/0quota.htm

VAPALabor said:
Hello all,

I just got back from India after a long vacation. Checking all the posting, I came to know that the PD for EB3 is moved back to Jan 1, 2002.

Thats soo bad... :mad: :mad:

In my case the PD is Sep 2002. I have two questions:

1. where can we find what date is current now? Which website? I guess they might process 1 month application in 1 month..but that might be wishful thinking...can guru's explain

2. Also my 140 was approved in May 2004 but I never recieved FP notice. Do you think FP will come only when PD becomes current?

please explain...

thanks a lot

Any April 04 Concurrent Filers Recieved Fp Notices??

Perico, Bodhal Singh, Narla and Vaasista, if any of you recieved FP notices please post reply.

Gardenstate said:
Perico, Bodhal Singh, Narla and Vaasista, if any of you recieved FP notices please post reply.

Not yet !!! Hope we will get soon !