2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Priority Date

Folks,

Is there a way of finding out the priority date from UCIS automated phone or online? I am using a substitute EB3 labor, and am not sure if it falls before Jan 1 2002. I have my 140 approved so far with EAD and AP. My attorney is not been very helpful so far.

Thanks
Santosh Patil

divsan said:
Folks,

Is there a way of finding out the priority date from UCIS automated phone or online? I am using a substitute EB3 labor, and am not sure if it falls before Jan 1 2002. I have my 140 approved so far with EAD and AP. My attorney is not been very helpful so far.

Thanks
Santosh Patil

Your PD should be mentioned on the I140 approval notice.

divsan said:
Folks,

Thanks
Santosh Patil

My case similar to you had prority date from the sustituted labor. Check your I-140 approval letter.
My case was approved today.

EB3-labor sub NJ.
I-485/140 RD Feb25,2004
approval 01/05/05

Congrats

B_Chera said:
My case similar to you had prority date from the sustituted labor. Check your I-140 approval letter.

EB3-labor sub NJ.
I-485/140 RD Feb25,2004
approval 01/05/05

Congrats, could you please enclose your case details.

Thanks

Thanks, that was quick and easy!

Based on my I-140, my PD is OCT 4 2000, and so I hope I am okay with the new retrogression of EB3s.

I think I should ask my attorney to follow this forum and learn a bit or two:)

Thanks

B_Chera said:

EB3-labor sub NJ.
I-485/140 RD Feb25,2004
approval 01/05/05

hi, im under my husbands case & im from india, but my husbands not, will we be affected by the retrogression?
n.d.-oct 4th 2004
anyone around this date, please post

B_Chera,

The PD mentioned on the I140 approval notice is the same as the one on the substitue labor ?

B_Chera said:

EB3-labor sub NJ.
I-485/140 RD Feb25,2004
approval 01/05/05

485 approved today

HI everyone:

I want to share the fantastic news that my 485 got approved today. I found out only half a hour back.

I want to personally thank you all for your support in this process.

Best of luck to everyone.

LUD Changes

Hi gsee,

Congratulations on your approval !!! Have a great time :)

Could you please let me know if there were any changes to the LUD of either I-485 or I-140 before the approval ?

Thanks in advance.

gsee said:
HI everyone:

I want to share the fantastic news that my 485 got approved today. I found out only half a hour back.

I want to personally thank you all for your support in this process.

Best of luck to everyone.

I don't know what is happening to my case
filed in Jan,2004, no LUD's till date
Any suggestions please
Appreciate your help
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
AC21 Ques

Hey Guys,
I am new to this group and i need your valuable suggestions regarding changing the job. I did concurrent filing for my I485/I140/I765 and i got my I140 and I765 approved and its now 180 days since i applied. My question is whether i can now use AC21 to move to another job. Will i have any problems from my current employer (i.e, cancelling my I140 etc.). Do my cureent employer have any hold on me? I will appreciate all your input.

bostondude27 said:
Hey Guys,
I am new to this group and i need your valuable suggestions regarding changing the job. I did concurrent filing for my I485/I140/I765 and i got my I140 and I765 approved and its now 180 days since i applied. My question is whether i can now use AC21 to move to another job. Will i have any problems from my current employer (i.e, cancelling my I140 etc.). Do my cureent employer have any hold on me? I will appreciate all your input.

This thread is a tracker, I will suggest you check AC21 forum at:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121

sree234 said:
I don't know what is happening to my case
filed in Jan,2004, no LUD's till date
Any suggestions please
Appreciate your help
thanks

I am on the same boat..
My RD is March 03, 2004. I got my EAD/AP approved, no news on 140 and 485, got the FP notice and completed on Nov.05 2004, but the LUD for 140/485 still says "your application was received on March....", no update on the FP status .. no approvals.. nothing.. (usually i see guys getting a status change after FP with 10-15 days) .. i dont know what is happening there..