2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks everyone.

I did my FP on Nov 26th. There was a change in LUD on Dec16th, with the FP results received message and then again on Dec17th with no change in message.

After that, I got an email about the approval on Dec 29 and LUD was Dec 29.

My husband's LUD is still Dec 17th. His FP was completed on November 5th.

Congrats LC_Virginia! Enjoy your freedom. Appreciate all your efforts with the tracker and forum in general, hope you still hang around and help the folks here. If not, hopefully someone steps up and gets in your shoes...

Happy New Year everyone!!

joyd

MTR's ?

Happy New Year, most pply

If anyone has any updates regarding MTR's, please post your latest information, havent heard anything yet for my motion.

Thanks

Its my turn now

I recieved copies of mine and my wifes details today as below,

Labor PD -- Jan 28th 2002 / NJ
AP/EAD RD -- Nov 28 ND -- Dec 3
140/485 RD -- Nov 23 ND -- Dec 03

Wife's - AP/EAD/485 RD -- Dec 13 ND -- Dec 20

Its feels good to be here.

RFE on I140.

Hi

Few minutes back I received an email for RFE. I looked at the papers submitted. I have everything that are stated in the forms and letters and company is financially sound.. What would be the RFE.. Requirement is Masters + 2 years, I put the evaluation + 7 years of exp.

Seems, My attorney didn't put the experience letters from previous employers , W2, tax filinings, paystubs . Do you guys here of any RFE against this. Please reply . thanks in advance.

Any EB3 approvals ?

Guys:

Looks like VSC workers have kept EB3 I-140 cases on the back burner - no approvals for this category for sometime.

Do you think this is due to the regression ? Where there any memos or instructions on this in the recent past (apart from the "discard-concurrent-processing" memo from Yates) ?

- msd_gc.

Address Change Question

I sent ar11 forms to the address listed below Ar11 forms. But my cases( at VSC) LUDs
did n't change. Can anyone please give me advise what to do? i sent ar11 forms in last month .

LC_Virginia said:
Thanks everyone.

I did my FP on Nov 26th. There was a change in LUD on Dec16th, with the FP results received message and then again on Dec17th with no change in message.

Congrats !! My LUD had similar paterns as it changed on 16th & 17 and then 29th but no change in message. :confused:

Please Update the tracker with my 485 details

I had sent my 485 to VSC on Dec 21st (Mail date) and Dec 22nd is the Received date. My checks have been cashed by USCIS on 01/03/05.

---------------
EB3 SEPERATE FILING VSC - (Subs Labor):
RD I140 - 11/16/2004
I140 approved - 11/29/2004
ND 485/EAD/AP - 12/21/2004
RD 485/EAD/AP - 12/22/2004
AD EAD - ??
AD AP - ??
FP1 - ??
AD 485 - ??

Congrats LC_Virginia.. good luck

LC_Virginia said:
Thanks everyone.

VSC2004485 said:
I sent ar11 forms to the address listed below Ar11 forms. But my cases( at VSC) LUDs
did n't change. Can anyone please give me advise what to do? i sent ar11 forms in last month .
I sent an AR11 Form, also i called VSC support no and it was really quick. I also had an LUD change on my 140 and 485 after a week, 10 days or so and i recvd a confirmation mail (not Email) too.

LUD Changes - Confusion

There has been LUD changes 01/03/2005 , 01/04/2005 on my family 485 applications but NO change in message.

There has been NO LUD changes on my applications for 140 and 485.

Any ideas ....

Yourself or your attorney has to inform the address change to VSC. According to my knowledge, you have to update VSC even you send AR11.

Hey Kris,
I had a similar RFE.
- Requesting 2001 Tax returns
- Letters of reference
- Degree verification.
I had submitted everything to the lawyers with the original application.
Sent it all again.
MY LUD on 140 changed on 12/23 stating that the requested information had been received on 12/20.