2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Question to "laborApproval"

Hi laborApproval,

Did you already get a receipt number? Please reply.

Regards,
a_ven

tracker updated

tracker updated and corrected with bagalkot2001, cbeking, jlittle and laborapprooval's info.

freewalker forgot to update bagalkot's info.

Hi All!
i have bachlors in science and have done various computer courses. My credential evaluation says that combined degrees is equivalent to 4yrs bachlors in USA,
But they need one single degree equivalent to usa 4 yrs bachlors. which cannot be proven in my case and this is a problem as vermont centre is now causing problems with combination degree.

nivasch said:
laborApprooval,
If u don't mind, Pl let us know what degree you are holding?
====================================

laborApprooval said:
Hi All!
i have bachlors in science and have done various computer courses. My credential evaluation says that combined degrees is equivalent to 4yrs bachlors in USA,
But they need one single degree equivalent to usa 4 yrs bachlors. which cannot be proven in my case and this is a problem as vermont centre is now causing problems with combination degree.

How about 3 yr degree and 5 to 6 year of experience.

If you have your CE ( credential evaluation ) stating that your 3 yr degree by itself is equivalent to bachlors here is USA you are Ok but if the CE states that the combined degree equals bachlors in USA then you are into trouble.
Unfortunately experience does not count towards education.

Bodhal Singh said:
How about 3 yr degree and 5 to 6 year of experience.

laborApprooval said:
If you have your CE ( credential evaluation ) stating that your 3 yr degree by itself is equivalent to bachlors here is USA you are Ok but if the CE states that the combined degree equals bachlors in USA then you are into trouble.
Unfortunately experience does not count towards education.

My EB3/140 is already approved. Should i be worried because of this.

Can it be a issue at 485 stage ?

No you should not....if your 140 is approoved there is no need to worry about it at 485 (my understanding)

Bodhal Singh said:
Can it be a issue at 485 stage.

My EB3/140 is approved. Should i be worried because of this.

No i did not get that. thought it was the date the uscis receives the package.....Am i wrong????

a_ven said:
Hi laborApproval,

Did you already get a receipt number? Please reply.

Regards,
a_ven

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE on my I-140

Please Update the Tracker with my information,

I got another RFE today 12/30/04 on my I-140.(ND 04/15/04)

Regards.

What are ur RFEs about ?

vicky007 said:
Please Update the Tracker with my information,

I got another RFE today 12/30/04 on my I-140.(ND 04/15/04)

Regards.

Vicky007:

You already had a RFE on I-140 on 9/9/04 ... So this is the second one - if you dont mind can you give details of both the RFEs - are they related or totally different ?

- msd_gc.

Look at your I-140 and I-485 receipts. There are two date entries on the receipt: one is Received Date (RD) and another is Notice Date (ND). ND is the date when your receipt is printed.

VHD999 said:
Thanks but I know that.

What is it mean? When and how do we get that?

(Sorry for these trivial questions...)

Last edited by a moderator:
msd_gc said:
Vicky007:

You already had a RFE on I-140 on 9/9/04 ... So this is the second one - if you dont mind can you give details of both the RFEs - are they related or totally different ?

- msd_gc.

msd_gc,

Yes this is the Second RFE i have got.

First one was for Original Labor Certified Copy which we did not have(Had applied on the basis of a photo copy).Lawyer gave reply and asked USCIS to get the Certified copy directly from DOL.

The Second RFE i do not know what it is about as i just got the mail yesterday(12/30)from USCIS saying they have asked for additional information.....

Regards

Congratulations LC_Virginia!!

LC_Virginia said:
I just logged in to my email to find the much awaited email from USCIS about my I-485 approval !!

Thanks to everyone in this forum for information and support.

My husband's I-485 is still not approved. (I am the primary applicant).

Congratulations LC_Virginia!! Enjoy your freedom. Thank you very much for your help in the forum.
By the way you didn't mention any LUD changes in your signature. My LUD changed on 12/22 saying they received the FP results and it changed again on 12/30 with the same message.